Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST IN XCurrency  (Read 3159 times)
rachimo34 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:01:28 AM

A huge scandal has affected the Litecoin community and is going to explosed…in a face of those who are holding or are about to buy XC

Jasin Lee became recently the biggest scammer in Litecoin history by scamming more than 2,000,000$ with a fake/fail ASIC project ( Fibonacci)

https://litecointalk.org/index.php/topic,2702.0.html

This guys is also full member of the XC dev team:

http://www.xc-official.com/assets/pdfs/14-07-08%20The%20XC%20Team.pdf

You should re-considered the integrity of these people and really questioned wether or not this project is just an other pump and dump coin.

Peace
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:06:31 AM

A huge scandal has affected the Litecoin community and is going to explosed…in a face of those who are holding or are about to buy XC

Jasin Lee became recently the biggest scammer in Litecoin history by scamming more than 2,000,000$ with a fake/fail ASIC project ( Fibonacci)

No he is not. Will you please stop telling lies. He was a member but when this came to light they got rid of him. But as with everyone Jasin is still innocent till proven guilty.

You should re-considered the integrity of these people and really questioned wether or not this project is just an other pump and dump coin.
No we should realise that when some one starts a thread like this with a brand new account it could easily contain bullshit  Roll Eyes

rachimo34 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:22:23 AM

No we should realise that when some one starts a thread like this with a brand new account it could easily contain bullshit  Roll Eyes

[/quote]

Maybe we should realise that it is not coincidence that the price and market cap of the XC has halve more than 3 time in the space of one month
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

Peace

You cheeky fudding bastard, Jasin Lee is no longer part of the XC team:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg8720311#msg8720311

"Statement on XC's relation to Jasinlee

Hello all

We would like to state the nature of XC's relation to Jasinlee.

Jasinlee is not an official member of the XC Team, as has been reflected on our website for some time.

Jasinlee chose to remove himself from the XC Team out of concern for the effect that ongoing misperceptions about his troubled ASIC project might have on XC.

As such, XC is entirely independent of Jasinlee’s various projects, and clients of the Fibonacci ASIC project have no basis for associating its outcome with XC in any way.

We consider this matter resolved. Now concerning a separate matter, that of public perceptions of Jasinlee’s character and actions, at no point has the XC Team had reason to lose faith in Jasinlee’s integrity of character or doubt his intentions, whether toward XC or toward Fibonacci. Furthermore Jasinlee is entirely confident that a resolution will be reached. As such we have confidence that Jasin will resolve the outstanding issues with the Fibonacci ASIC project. Furthermore we believe that current arguments to the contrary are poorly substantiated and largely speculative, and therefore lack sufficient warrant. Given their severity, these allegations are thus of a highly unethical nature.

Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC."

rachimo34 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:35:59 PM

"You cheeky fudding bastard, Jasin Lee is no longer part of the XC team:"

Wow I didn't Insult anyone here, I just want to express my thought and I am free to do it...

"Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC."

Dude I'm not sure what kind of contribution Jasinlee bring at XC apart from the profit he made with all the ASIC he or a third party company (maybe the same involve with Alpha Technology Huh?) have produce so far  Cool

One things for sure this story is far from over and with the number of people are looking for answer and have already contacted the authority for deeper investigation...I hope what you have said is correct and the XC project will still continue.... otherwise XC will still be affected by the "fibonacci gate" and that is why i'm advising people to stay away from XC until all the dirty nose are gone....
TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:59:00 PM

"You cheeky fudding bastard, Jasin Lee is no longer part of the XC team:"

Wow I didn't Insult anyone here, I just want to express my thought and I am free to do it...

"Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC."

Dude I'm not sure what kind of contribution Jasinlee bring at XC apart from the profit he made with all the ASIC he or a third party company (maybe the same involve with Alpha Technology Huh?) have produce so far  Cool

One things for sure this story is far from over and with the number of people are looking for answer and have already contacted the authority for deeper investigation...I hope what you have said is correct and the XC project will still continue.... otherwise XC will still be affected by the "fibonacci gate" and that is why i'm advising people to stay away from XC until all the dirty nose are gone....

The other thing that might be worth realizing is the only people who are going to respond to posts like these are the people who have some form of investment in this coin whether it be financial or emotional. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain by presenting these facts. XC can say whatever BS they want but I don't trust a single soul in this wild west world we live in.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:14:11 PM

I am not a new account. I can confirm that he has stole more than $2,000,000 of Litecoin, BTC and Cachecoin apparently to build ASICs. It is confirmed that he is a scammer.

He has not even been concerned about our forum, which he used to visit daily and now it has been near 2 months of last activity.
He has also dropped contact with everyone, he would answer me on Google+ whenever I called him, but this is no longer true.
Jasin Lee has also taken down two website he is involved with - the main fibbonaci.io website - which sold the shares for ASICs, and the other which was apparently his new exchange on fibonx.io.
BTCscammerQuote

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

Hello all

Jasinlee is not an official member of the XC Team, as has been reflected on our website for some time.

Jasinlee chose to remove himself from the XC Team out of concern for the effect that ongoing misperceptions about his troubled ASIC project might have on XC.

As such, XC is entirely independent of Jasinlee’s various projects, and clients of the Fibonacci ASIC project have no basis for associating its outcome with XC in any way.

We consider this matter resolved. Now concerning a separate matter, that of public perceptions of Jasinlee’s character and actions, at no point has the XC Team had reason to lose faith in Jasinlee’s integrity of character or doubt his intentions, whether toward XC or toward Fibonacci. Furthermore Jasinlee is entirely confident that a resolution will be reached. As such we have confidence that Jasin will resolve the outstanding issues with the Fibonacci ASIC project. Furthermore we believe that current arguments to the contrary are poorly substantiated and largely speculative, and therefore lack sufficient warrant. Given their severity, these allegations are thus of a highly unethical nature.

Forceflow

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

Peace

Hello all

Finally, regarding Jasinlee’s past role at XC, he is a thought-leader, and we are grateful for his insightful and energising contribution and presence. However Jasinlee did not make any contributions to XC’s code and has not had access to it. Thus he has not been a developer for XC."

He is a scammer.  Proof is there, sticking your head in the mud and pretending its not true is disgusting, shameful, gutless, and pathetic.  He stole from good people and you defending him is laughable.  XC is involved and is protecting a known scammer.  Shame on you all.  Given the severity of Jasin Lee's actions, he's lucky he isn't in jail (but that potential is still there and will come about.  Why are you willing to go to the mat for a scammer?

BTW, you may consider the matter resolved but luckily no one gives two shits what Jasin Lee's defenders/accessories/partners in crime think.  This matter won't be swept under the rug and its disgraceful someone would take the time to defend a scumbag like Jasin Lee.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:09:51 PM

Peace

Hello all

He is a scammer.  Proof is there, sticking your head in the mud and pretending its not true is disgusting, shameful, gutless, and pathetic.  He stole from good people and you defending him is laughable.  XC is involved and is protecting a known scammer.  Shame on you all.  Given the severity of Jasin Lee's actions, he's lucky he isn't in jail (but that potential is still there and will come about.  Why are you willing to go to the mat for a scammer?

BTW, you may consider the matter resolved but luckily no one gives two shits what Jasin Lee's defenders/accessories/partners in crime think.  This matter won't be swept under the rug and its disgraceful someone would take the time to defend a scumbag like Jasin Lee.

XC is not involved, and a characteristically diplomatic response from Synechist is not protecting him, it's worded just the same way as any normal business would choose to make such a statement. And I'm not defending him, look at the title of this thread. I agree that he's a scammer, I'd never heard of him, but it all came out when he joined the XC team, and plenty of us said to fuck him off. I don't think Dan knew about his history, I mean think about it, how could you employ him and expect all the ASIC allegations NOT to come out, seriously? It makes no sense.

So concentrate on trying to put him in jail instead of bashing XC. He lied to us too you know. 
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

The other thing that might be worth realizing is the only people who are going to respond to posts like these are the people who have some form of investment in this coin whether it be financial or emotional. They have everything to lose and nothing to gain by presenting these facts. XC can say whatever BS they want but I don't trust a single soul in this wild west world we live in.
Yep..I have some XC, but not that many. You can check my posting history. I have always been open that I had a certain amount that I was holding and from time to time traded XC around too.
I've been buying a few more here, but I'm prepared to lose whatever I invest, as I know that even Bitcoin is a highly speculative investment. Altcoins are extremely speculative.  Wink

As you will see from other posts of mine here. I would prefer the alt coin community to benefit from blockchain technology rather than the vampire squid or IBM.
But we need to stop fighting with each other if that is to happen.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846801.msg9455225#msg9455225
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:29:30 AM

No he is not. Will you please stop telling lies. He was a member but when this came to light they got rid of him. But as with everyone Jasin is still innocent till proven guilty.

Bullshit. They defended him as a business man for months before taking his name off their website. And he is guilty, he has gone complete silence with millions of dollars. And your shitcoin is already going down the drain so stop lying to defend the piece of shit Jasinlee and the shitcoin scam XC

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:27:31 AM

Bullshit. They defended him as a business man for months before taking his name off their website.
How many months exactly?
And he is guilty,
Of what? Just interested And who decided he was guilty?

he has gone complete silence with millions of dollars.
If that's true it's not good.
And your shitcoin is already going down the drain so stop lying to defend the piece of shit Jasinlee and the shitcoin scam XC
Why is XC a scam? I've heard many times it is but I've never seen any good evidence.

pumpbreaks

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 12:13:52 PM

Bullshit. They defended him as a business man for months before taking his name off their website.
How many months exactly?
And he is guilty,
Of what? Just interested And who decided he was guilty?

he has gone complete silence with millions of dollars.
If that's true it's not good.
And your shitcoin is already going down the drain so stop lying to defend the piece of shit Jasinlee and the shitcoin scam XC
Why is XC a scam? I've heard many times it is but I've never seen any good evidence.

16th September 2014
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=8966

if someone tells you that the asics are coming and the date is changed 4 times and then when it get to the 4th date he is silent and his websites are gone and the URL are sold
www.Fibonacci.io

i mean maybe just maybe he might turn up with the asics in just 2 more weeks come on people

XC is a scam because people bought it to buy these asics because it offered discount, then his wife sold them at the top... its like the icing on the shit cake

hats of to him holding his cool after so many pages i believed him
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:39:47 PM

How many times does this FUD come up weekly/monthly?
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:00:26 PM

No we should realise that when some one starts a thread like this with a brand new account it could easily contain bullshit  Roll Eyes

[/quote]

seems to be lots of shit flying around lately
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 05:23:55 PM

This is like calling Bitcoin a scam because of what happened with Mark at Mtgox.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:52:51 PM

god, I think this issue has been covered about a dozen times already I'm not even kidding. its that rdjnk loser that keeps making new profiles, as he did with UnicornFarts to bash XC. I wouldn't be surprised if OP was rdjnk (or whatever his name is) because he's been trolling ever since the team told him they couldn't do anything about his problem with Jasin and to take it up with him. The funny thing is, Jasin didnt even contribute a single thing to XC, anyone that has been with XC knows this. People keep leeching off this old FUD, especially people that lost out on the ASIC project thinking somehow its relevant to XC....well guess what its not, and if you think attacking XC is somehow going to get jasin to refund you your money than your shit out of luck. XC has no more affiliation with Jasin and they aren't magically going to get Jasin to refund you whatever money you invested. Because Jasin does not respond to people's claims and accusations, they attack one of the other thing he USED to be associated with in XC.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:09:26 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 12:25:57 AM by rdnkjdi

You guys are so cute.  It hurts my head to deal with all the misinformation in your posts but let me try to.

The funny thing is, Jasin didnt even contribute a single thing to XC

XCurrency is not Jasin, he's a team member and thats it.

So a team member who didn't contribute anything?  I know Teka talked about his contributions somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig.

its that rdjnk loser that keeps making new profiles, as he did with UnicornFarts to bash XC. tell the truth
LMFTFY

its that rdjnk loser that keeps making new profiles, as he did with UnicornFarts to bash XC.

I'm not UnicornFarts (love the name tho)  Have seen him ripping your coin a new hole.  After you losers told me I deserved to lose money I can't say there's much sympathy watching UnicornFarts & his band of merry men bring your coin down to a third of what it was.

I won't even get into the shadyness of the blocknet and the people your noble developer is associated with.  Ripping noobs off of their coinbase purchased bitcoin with empty hyperboll using multiple coins.  I can't say I expected less - just never expected the amount of proof to come out that has.

Anywhere but altcoins & your developer would be in jail.

they attack one of the other thing he USED to be associated with in XC.

The XC team has been less than honest about a variety of things.  One of which is changing their story on Jasinlee multiple times.  Their defense of him after he is no longer associated with the coin including "XC Team's full confidence Jasinlee will pay back his ASIC customers" while Jasinlee's ASIC customers are met with absolute silence for three solid months.

Basically means your developers are backing the reputation of a guy who's stolen millions.  In their OFFICIAL statement.  I have no reason to believe that they aren't still in daily communication.

Go look at the price.  Go look at when I warned you to get out of XC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770801.220.

Your "closed source privacy platform" investment is never coming back up.  Everything exciting on the roadmap was moved to blocknet to hype new noobs out of money.  Sorry to be the one to break bad news - but why not look at the people responsible for making you lose money instead of the rdnkj idiot you seem so infatuated with?

I haven't cost you a dime.  You are being tossed out in the street like yesterday's whore and too stupid to see it.
rachimo34 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:50:14 AM

BOOOOM, scandal of the year !!!

Fraud exposed, JasinLee aka Jason A. Hudgins "member of XC coin" in court and the charge are huge:

FRAUD,UNJUST ENRICHMENT,VIOLATION OF FLORIDA SECURITY AND INVESTOR PROTECTION ACT,FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT,CIVIL THEFT, NEGLIGENCE......

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

I can't beleive XC guys keep protecting these criminal, they are the reason why Crypto-currency might never succed

How can people decide to be associate with non honest people

Hope these guys will end up in jail, hope people will be  extremely cautious when it comes to investment in this field  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: