Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: get your own faucet looklike freebitco.in with microwallet integrated  (Read 1189 times)
rohanpandit1992 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 11:42:53 AM

hello

We want to introduce our recent bitcoin faucet script lookalike freebitco.in with microwallet payment system

freebitsdaily

see the example here

http://freebitsdaily.com/faucet

price - 0.5 btc with the domain name freebitsdaily.com and 2000 unique visitors daily

price - 0.2 btc for the script and installation guide.

50% discount for first three costumers [/color]

offer valid till 15 Nov

If interested PM me or comment here or email me

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  √ High Energy Efficiency         √ Innovative Technical Architecture    ☞ SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   √ Libertarian Business Model  √ Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              ☞ VISIT OUR THREAD!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: