I'm developing Safebit and in the past month or so I've resumed to active development, and I'm looking for a developer to work with me (I'm working mainly on the design aspect of the application) to implement features.
The required skills include:
- Ability to work from home/remote (I'm from Israel)
- Self thought, self sufficient
- Ability to follow guidelines to very specific details
- Experience with Bitcoin JSON-RPC
- Some experience with Chrome extensions/apps
- Responsible and timely
- Git/Github experience
- Linux shell knowledge
- Fluent English
- Basic understanding of the current Safebit codebase (found here: https://github.com/elis/Safebit)
- Ability to communicate via Gtalk/email and sometimes skype
Note: I can't pay much, around $10-$15/hourly wage all around, and I do expect the above requirements to be met in order to start working, so please consider all of this before applying. I'd prefer not get any applicants instead of starting to work with someone who doesn't met my expectation or I don't met theirs.
Payment can be either Fiat currency or Bitcoin - your choice.
HOW TO APPLY
- Consider all of the above
- Go over this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1290056/Transactions.png
and this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1290056/Transactions%20with%20Tips.png
- Reply here noting you are interested (so I can see your past interaction with the bitcoin community, if you have any)
- Send an email to email@example.com
with the following details:
a) How long it will take you (i.e. "one week")
b) Your hourly wage (i.e "$12/hour")
c) The total amount you want for this specific task (i.e. "one week = 40 hours, $12 * 40 = $480")
d) Any previous work you've that might be related (both description and links are welcome)
Because I've been burned a few times now, please consider the following before applying: On the first job (i.e. the Transactions section) the payment will be provided only after full completion of the task and only if all the requirements are met (i.e. I approve the new code and behavior, it works well, and pushed into the public github repo). The payment will be as initially agreed upon.