Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin won't succeed  (Read 4897 times)
Faisal7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 06:53:18 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2012, 07:06:51 PM by Faisal7

Take me for example, No one needs me for anything. Thus, Bitcoin won't succeed.

My argument is solid.

The winds of change may be here. Why build a windmill? Better to die at this point.

Why reinvent the wheel without first bringing justice to the ones who broke it?

Face it. If people could work for US dollars that would support everything they want in life, the world would not need to reinvent the wheel, such as what is being done with Bitcoin. You must face reality - no one wants your work. You are probably useless regardless whether it be Bitcoins, Euros or US dollars. No one cares about you. You are nothing. You just do this because you're bored. Which makes you not any different than a prostitute who is paid for doing what she likes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 08:46:52 PM

http://www.cummingsdesign.com/Laymans_Guide_Suicide_Cover.htm

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Janitor

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 06:07:59 AM

My argument is solid.

The winds of change may be here. Why build a windmill? Better to die at this point.

Face it. If people could work for US dollars that would support everything they want in life, the world would not need to reinvent the wheel, such as what is being done with Bitcoin. You must face reality - no one wants your work. You are probably useless regardless whether it be Bitcoins, Euros or US dollars. No one cares about you. You are nothing. You just do this because you're bored. Which makes you not any different than a prostitute who is paid for doing what she likes.

That's, like, your opinion dude.
Hexadecibel
Human Intranet Liason
VIP

Activity: 571
Merit: 504

I still <3 u Satoshi

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 06:35:09 AM

"The internet is just a fad"

-Short sighted journalist circa 1994
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 06:45:47 AM

Face it. If people could work for US dollars that would support everything they want in life,
Well, the problem is, the US dollar (as does the Euro) mostly supports what we DON'T want: banks, their power and profits, and our enslavement.

Over 90% of ALL fiat currency in existence is actually DEBT. Created by the banks without any work or producing any actual value whatsoever. Yet we have to pay it back, through mortgages, taxes, interest, and other shit that costs many working years of our lives, while those parasites are feasting on it. Now here's where Bitcoin comes in Smiley

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 06:48:25 AM

You just do this because you're bored. Which makes you not any different than a prostitute who is paid for doing what she likes.
you wtf?
I am sure somewhere in your twisted brain this makes sense, but defies logic to me.

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 07:34:44 AM

Which makes you not any different than a prostitute who is paid for doing what she likes.

So I finally got my dream job? I'll actually use this line to legitimize my obsession with Bitcoin. Cheesy

Seriously though, Bitcoin is in many ways better, so it's not re-inventing the wheel. It might seem that way if your expectations are too high. Nothing will solve all the problems at once. I'm a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin now. By the time it undeniably succeeds, I will most probably be already supporting something else that will be in conflict with the structure Bitcoin endorses. That's how progress happens.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 07:38:28 AM

ATLAS ??

binspac

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 08:18:36 AM

It sounds to me like you've spent more time fapping and playing WoW than developing a skill that you enjoy.

But I fail to see what that has to do with Bitcoins.
sublimeagave

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 01:37:59 PM

Why don't you want prostitutes to enjoy their work?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 01:47:22 PM

Wow. haven't seen a post like this in a while. It just doesn't look convincing since bitcoin has achieved steady growth.  Not succeed? it already has for me.
Anyway since bitcoin is worthless I am willing to help you out by taking any coins you have and paying an astonishing $2.50/BTC!!!! That's a huge profit for you, Deal?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bitcoinraffle.co

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BitcoinRaffle.co

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 02:17:58 PM

...Anyway since bitcoin is worthless I am willing to help you out by taking any coins you have and paying an astonishing $2.50/BTC...

I'll pay $2.51.   Grin

50/50 Bitcoin Raffle!: 20 BTC Prize (50% to winner, 50% to winner's favorite charity), 0.01 BTC Tickets!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 02:32:25 PM

...Anyway since bitcoin is worthless I am willing to help you out by taking any coins you have and paying an astonishing $2.50/BTC...

I'll pay $2.51.   Grin
Dammit! Ok, $2.5234456

And a few posts later we will be at market price trying to buy something that supposedly has no value and will fail.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 03:05:12 PM

I wanted to suggest shorting...

...but damn, where is Bitcoinica when you finally happen to need it?
ludo0777

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2012, 07:34:52 PM

My argument is solid.

You make so many pointless posts.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 08:07:11 PM

I believe there was somebody advertising counseling services on the forum not too long ago. Perhaps he could explain projection for you.
greg35

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 09:21:40 PM

He's right. This shit is for fags. I've only been here a little while, ain't mined SHIT on my CPU in the last few days. WTF is the point!?
Einewton

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 09:57:02 PM

There's a lot more trolls and non-helpfull trolls on this newbie form, than last year... Last year it was full of positive, great idea's, and had a sense of community.. Feels like a little trashy now.. It's sad.

Hey Faisal7, is this you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-MY3mNadU8&feature=plcp

-= Got BitCoin? =-
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 10:15:21 PM

There's a lot more trolls and non-helpfull trolls on this newbie form, than last year... Last year it was full of positive, great idea's, and had a sense of community.. Feels like a little trashy now.. It's sad.

WOW. That is some seriously funny stuff.

Thanks for the link !
CA Coins
Donator

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2012, 10:37:00 PM

LOL.  That's some serious entertainment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: