Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nanite [XNAN] - X11 | PoS | HTML5/NodeJS | Point-of-Sale Software | Mobile  (Read 48294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:08:23 AM

I just downloaded the wallet and am syncing, but my wallet is now stuck on block 3021. Can someone please help?

Have you tried restarting the wallet and leaving for 30mins?
It's been stuck on 3021 for 20 min or so. I'll let it run for awhile longer.

Try deleting everything in your %appdata%\Nanite folder (apart from wallet.dat) and restart wallet. If the problem persists could you pm us a copy of your debug.log which is also located in the same place as above.
That was the ticket, Thanks

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanite (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:34:58 AM

I just downloaded the wallet and am syncing, but my wallet is now stuck on block 3021. Can someone please help?

Have you tried restarting the wallet and leaving for 30mins?
It's been stuck on 3021 for 20 min or so. I'll let it run for awhile longer.

Try deleting everything in your %appdata%\Nanite folder (apart from wallet.dat) and restart wallet. If the problem persists could you pm us a copy of your debug.log which is also located in the same place as above.
That was the ticket, Thanks

No problem if you have any more problems let us know
Nanite (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:05:56 AM

A small update for you all,

As you all know by now, Proof of Work has now ended and we have transitioned to full Proof of Stake (200% per Annum)

HTML5 Wallet

The HTML5 wallet is coming along a lot faster than anticipated, we are currently just testing now and trying to eliminate all bugs and hope to have a beta for you all to try in the next day or two.
Mobile/NodeJS wallets are still in development are still on schedule for late November / early December.

Point-of-Sale Software/Tools

We will be releasing our brand spanking new website shortly and will have more information on the tools that will be available.

We aim to have a closed source testing phase of our tools in which you will be able to purchase mining gear (Antminer's etc) for XNAN. Yes thats right, we will be selling mining gear for XNAN only.
Prices are still to be determined, and shipping will only be available in the US/EU.

Pricing Structure
Please note this is a rough estimate, prices may change depending on XNAN market price at time of launch
Limited Stock available at launch, first in first serve. Not all items listed below; given as a sneak preview of whats instore.

• ANTMINER S4 - 25,000 XNAN
  • ANTMINER S3 - 8,500 XNAN

• Spondoolies SP20 - 15,000XNAN
  • Spondoolies SP35 - 45,000XNAN

So stay tuned for our next update as we try crunch the rest of the code so we can get it out to you all!
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:04:47 AM

0.058 (if 25000 xnan for ant s4)/365 = 0.0001589041
1 xnan must be = 0.0001589041 btc
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:22:18 AM

By rough estimate, do you mean you expect xnan to be work 16000 Satoshi at the time of your launch?
Or is this # based on the current market price?
Why don't you ship to Canada?

twitter @antiiclimax
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 09:29:19 AM

By rough estimate, do you mean you expect xnan to be work 16000 Satoshi at the time of your launch?

This is quite clever, hopefully there is plenty of inventory to backup the demand and drive up the price to the correct levels to match the costs.

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:43:17 AM

This is quite clever, hopefully there is plenty of inventory to backup the demand and drive up the price to the correct levels to match the costs.

Seems too good to be true.

twitter @antiiclimax
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:01:10 PM

when i download and install wallet in my windows7;Nanite qt exe has stoped working
what can i do,..
hallo dev?
egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:08:41 PM

Soo wait a minute - why would someone need equipment to stake? Seems to me unnecessary. Also it doesn't take an economist to figure out with the inherently outrageous coming inflation keeping the price above levels that will make it profitable for the average investor seems to be a pipe dream.

(I mined some of these coins which is why I'm even here - but I don't like being surrounded by red flags)

My biggest concern is the wallet looks like a copy paste clone.(reminds me of flexible) I would update that immediately.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 12:34:50 PM

Soo wait a minute - why would someone need equipment to stake? Seems to me unnecessary. Also it doesn't take an economist to figure out with the inherently outrageous coming inflation keeping the price above levels that will make it profitable for the average investor seems to be a pipe dream.

(I mined some of these coins which is why I'm even here - but I don't like being surrounded by red flags)

My biggest concern is the wallet looks like a copy paste clone.(reminds me of flexible) I would update that immediately.

I think you need to reread the whole thread, and check your risk tolerance.

According to devs, HTML5 wallet is in development, final stages. Often devs will launch with a known working clone wallet and update with uniqur features later once miners and early buyers have a captive investment with some expectation of value locked in. Damn right it's a copy paste clone-- of something that just works, for a smooth launch and mining process.

200% stake is a second phase of distribution trending toward maximum supply and intended to generate short term price support as the only way to acquire future XNAN is to buy current XNAN. Stake percentage was defined in the original announcement and should have factored in to your decision of whether or not to mine this coin.

No equipment is required to stake. I don't know where you got that from, apart from a complete misunderstanding of the follow-up dev announcement about selling bitcoin mining hardware denominated purely in XNAN.

twitter.com/notsofast
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:47:45 PM

Today the developer was the last time online.
egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:48:18 PM

According to devs, HTML5 wallet is in development, final stages. Often devs will launch with a known working clone wallet and update with uniqur features later once miners and early buyers have a captive investment with some expectation of value locked in. Damn right it's a copy paste clone-- of something that just works, for a smooth launch and mining process.

200% stake is a second phase of distribution trending toward maximum supply and intended to generate short term price support as the only way to acquire future XNAN is to buy current XNAN. Stake percentage was defined in the original announcement and should have factored in to your decision of whether or not to mine this coin.

No equipment is required to stake. I don't know where you got that from, apart from a complete misunderstanding of the follow-up dev announcement about selling bitcoin mining hardware denominated purely in XNAN.

Ok you're right, about the hardware.(my opinion)As for risk tolerance I sold what I mined already so that boat has sailed. But my point about inflation isn't about risk - but reality. Bitcoin has a $12-16 million dollar a day trading average and is in a long decline with only 16% inflation. Granted a million variables can't account for that but if this coin is anything like the other 99% Only a few people will hold them, and with that inflation the dumps will be epic.

Where do you think the price should be right now out of curiousity.

For the record I'm completely ambivalent to P&D I'm an investor, not a moral crusader.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:37:28 PM

Ok you're right, about the hardware.(my opinion)As for risk tolerance I sold what I mined already so that boat has sailed. But my point about inflation isn't about risk - but reality. Bitcoin has a $12-16 million dollar a day trading average and is in a long decline with only 16% inflation. Granted a million variables can't account for that but if this coin is anything like the other 99% Only a few people will hold them, and with that inflation the dumps will be epic.

For the record I'm completely ambivalent to P&D I'm an investor, not a moral crusader.

Everyone should remember we are dealing with complex systems here and making absolute statements on such shaky ground is something I wouldn't do.  Like you said, "granted a million variables can't account for that".  Some of the only points I will make are these.  Most coins/wallets are clones or based on one with modification, so that in itself does not nullify this coins worth.  As a clone, this is probably a clone of one of the best looking wallets out there.  The wallet isn't just aesthetic, is also has utility and built-in features.  Bitcoin as a comparison is a dinosaur.  The only thing it has going for it is it is a popular dinosaur.  Staking has the value of allowing further coin creation to happen after mining has occurred, inviting/encouraging saving behavior as opposed to short-term gratification.  There is a risk, but all risk have greater rewards.  The coin doesn't have to do much more as it is when you compare it to Bitcoin the dinosaur.  A store is nice, but ultimately, I find the markets have to find purposes for coins, not the developer.  Developer should mostly worry about making the most accessible, aesthetic, utilitarian, and practical coin/wallet/platforms as possible.  Asking him to make you a market for the coin is like asking me to find things you are passionate about.  Only you know that Wink

Sorry, a bit of a rant.  Also, if people come in here and aren't newbs asking about stupid things, then you know the coin is probably worth something since people are attempting to lower the value further to acquire cheap coins.  Weak hands will allow this Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:40:38 PM

PoS Interest: 200%
Pre-mine: 1% (10,000 XNAN)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:40:56 PM

Everyone should remember we are dealing with complex systems here and making absolute statements on such shaky ground is something I wouldn't do.  Like you said, "granted a million variables can't account for that".  Some of the only points I will make are these.  Most coins/wallets are clones or based on one with modification, so that in itself does not nullify this coins worth.  As a clone, this is probably a clone of one of the best looking wallets out there.  The wallet isn't just aesthetic, is also has utility and built-in features.  Bitcoin as a comparison is a dinosaur.  The only thing it has going for it is it is a popular dinosaur.  Staking has the value of allowing further coin creation to happen after mining has occurred, inviting/encouraging saving behavior as opposed to short-term gratification.  There is a risk, but all risk have greater rewards.  The coin doesn't have to do much more as it is when you compare it to Bitcoin the dinosaur.  A store is nice, but ultimately, I find the markets have to find purposes for coins, not the developer.  Developer should mostly worry about making the most accessible, aesthetic, utilitarian, and practical coin/wallet/platforms as possible.  Asking him to make you a market for the coin is like asking me to find things you are passionate about.  Only you know that Wink

Sorry, a bit of a rant.  Also, if people come in here and aren't newbs asking about stupid things, then you know the coin is probably worth something since people are attempting to lower the value further to acquire cheap coins.  Weak hands will allow this Wink

Lol dude get real..  Wake up

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:42:28 PM

Thanks for the maturity and constructive criticism.  Are you 12 per chance?
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:45:19 PM

I'm a speculator, though I do care about crypto long-term too.

I thought the same way as you about seemingly unsustainable stake inflation until I actually observed the marketplace and learned more about the staking process. I refused to mine Truckcoin when it came out-- it was the first coin with 200% PoS-- and missed out on a very easy chance to 15x-25x my speculation on a quick turnaround. More recently, I could have held Snowballs for a lot longer than I did, and that coin stakes at 5000% per year (not a typo).

In terms of short-run economics, stake is simply supply distribution. It is not economically equivalent to compound interest because of coin age and time to stake: coins only earn stake when they've sat untransacted through stake age. Each transaction reduces the effective total inflation, short term.

I have no opinion on where price should be, sorry.

twitter.com/notsofast
ShadowBits

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

I'm a speculator, though I do care about crypto long-term too.

I thought the same way as you about seemingly unsustainable stake inflation until I actually observed the marketplace and learned more about the staking process. I refused to mine Truckcoin when it came out-- it was the first coin with 200% PoS-- and missed out on a very easy chance to 15x-25x my speculation on a quick turnaround. More recently, I could have held Snowballs for a lot longer than I did, and that coin stakes at 5000% per year (not a typo).

In terms of short-run economics, stake is simply supply distribution. It is not economically equivalent to compound interest because of coin age and time to stake: coins only earn stake when they've sat untransacted through stake age. Each transaction reduces the effective total inflation, short term.

I have no opinion on where price should be, sorry.

+1
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

good post. true about qts
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 02:04:29 PM

Thanks for the maturity and constructive criticism.  Are you 12 per chance?

I have no time arguing for a two day old project that was exposed as a blatant copy from a coin that failed hard about a week ago.

This is not darkcoin, xc or something like that

All the "ideas"  i have heard lots of times

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: