Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 10:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nanite [XNAN] - X11 | PoS | HTML5/NodeJS | Point-of-Sale Software | Mobile  (Read 48338 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tuaris

Activity: 780
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 05:06:35 AM

Hey bittrex can you at least cancel orders please i have some btc stuck in a buy order here

I second that! I want to buy ZET at the moment while it's cheap.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 12:18:38 PM

another inside job by the bittrex crew

anyone could spot the scam, newbie dev, fork of the recent scam sparkcoin.

i pointed it out to bittrex as soon as they added it: https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/530830112996868096

add it to the recent inside job list, all within the last month

GHOST
SPARK
NANITE

Add crackcoin to that list.

At least with Crackcoin I get bells and whistles going off screaming "imaturity" and "crackcoin will never be taken seriously because crack is a drug with a really bad image and most drug coins (except CANN) won't succeed".

Find the similarities and go from there..
It was quite apparent to me, based on how the dev talked a day or two ago where this was headed.

so this means that there is no chance of repair of the blockchain fork and no way of trading the xnan coins ... ?

bugga ... and here i was wondering what to do with 30,000 of these things ... Tongue

#crysx

egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:01:45 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 04:51:45 PM by egyptocoin

Hey bittrex can you at least cancel orders please i have some btc stuck in a buy order here

Right, after this I'm fucking done with bittrex. I'm more pissed they froze my btc than anything. They have practically ruined their name in less than a half month.(how can the allow the 5 different canna/"Drk" coins is beyond me I didn't even notice till this past week) I see them up there with the likes of cryptsy now. (let's create a false environment for trading to absolutely destroy the integrity of the overall system, as if them being ran by a pedophile isn't bad enough.) I hate to say it but one day the insider trading is going to be exposed. They will be the first string to the regulatory undoing of everything bitcoin has worked for.

If it wasn't blatantly obvious this coin was a scam - it is now. All it took was three days of trading. Someone should map the accounts so we can follow the outflows of the BTC to find their next "investment" grade pile of shit.

So I would recommend people moving platforms. We can't change the fact 99% of these coins are scams, but we can stop trading at the exchanges proliferating the false economy. I just sent an email to bittrex asking for ALL my money back, and that I feel they are complicit in launching of coins they know can't be worth a shit, and do so anyways under the guise of fees.

IF you're going to do a pump and dump, AT LEAST MAKE SURE IT FUCKING WORKS.

(Edite) Bittrex hasn't wrote me back, I wasn't being rude at all despite how I'm talking in this post.
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:27:07 PM

Right, after this I'm fucking done with bittrex. I'm more pissed they froze my btc than anything. They have practically ruined their name in less than a half month.(how can the allow the 5 different canna/"Drk" coins is beyond me I didn't even notice till this past week) I see them up there with the likes of cryptsy now. (let's create a false environment for trading to absolutely destroy the integrity of the overall system, as if them being ran by a pedophile isn't bad enough.) I hate to say it but one day the insider trading is going to be exposed. They will be the first string to the regulatory undoing of everything bitcoin has worked for.

If it wasn't blatantly obvious this coin was a scam - it is now. All it took was three days of trading. Someone should map the accounts so we can follow the outflows of the BTC to find their next "investment" grade pile of shit.

So I would recommend people moving platforms. We can't change the fact 99% of these coins are scams, but we can stop trading at the exchanges proliferating the false economy. I just sent an email to bittrex asking for ALL my money back, and that I feel they are complicit in launching of coins they know can't be worth a shit, and do so anyways under the guise of fees.

(Edite) Bittrex hasn't wrote me back, I wasn't being rude at all despite how I'm talking in this post.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202849754-Our-responsibility-to-you

Please read that.  We list coins that people request us to list and have no vested interest in the coins themselves.  I can also assure we do not do any trading ourselves.  If you have any evidence, please present it, because we decided before we launched bittrex that we would not trade and generate fake volume like other exchanges at the time.

I understand your frustration with coin devs, but we are nothing more than a platform for people to trade on.  BTW, your ticket was opened 2 hours ago - we have a 24 hour SLA on tickets.

thanks
richie@bittrex

PS. @baxto, we will be canceling all orders shortly..

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:40:28 PM

XNAN got listed on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/XNAN-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Battareus

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:27:07 AM

XNAN got listed on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/XNAN-BTC
lol what?
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:33:47 AM

any news from dev ? C'mon dev, fix the blockchain

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Battareus

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:52:21 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 08:09:07 AM by Battareus

And how long xnan (disabled) will be annoy in first place in the Balance, Richiela?
We are all know, what dev will never come back.

egyptocoin

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:33:33 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 01:54:57 PM by egyptocoin

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202849754-Our-responsibility-to-you

Please read that.  We list coins that people request us to list and have no vested interest in the coins themselves.  I can also assure we do not do any trading ourselves.  If you have any evidence, please present it, because we decided before we launched bittrex that we would not trade and generate fake volume like other exchanges at the time.

I understand your frustration with coin devs, but we are nothing more than a platform for people to trade on.  BTW, your ticket was opened 2 hours ago - we have a 24 hour SLA on tickets.

thanks
richie@bittrex

PS. @baxto, we will be canceling all orders shortly..

I understand. I have been using you guys for almost 5 months, now. Just please be mindful these "devs", can be devils. Thanks for freeing up my btc, I'm going to stay with your site. I like to get pissed off and rant online like a crazy person.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 11:02:57 AM

is it just me - or is my wallet 'really' synced ... ?

#crysx

ocupy

Activity: 210

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:51:55 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 02:26:26 AM by ocupy

Hi Guys,

This sucks! Why do these guys keep getting away with it!

OCUPY is all about the community. if there's anything we can do to help, we will. I'm going to have a glance over the source code and see if we can get the issues fixed. We are not interested in developing this coin further, but if we can get the network back up and transactions processing we will.

We will be hosting a giveaway for all those that got burnt by Nanite. I'm not sure how we will format the giveaway yet, but we will release more details soon.

We would like to welcome everyone to the OCUPY community. We are a serious Crypto Currency project that really is targeting real work adoption. We will still be around next year and the year after. We have internal roadmaps for the next 12 months.

We did not create OCUPY to fill our pockets, we created OCUPY to make a difference and to become the currency of the 99%

I would like to apologise for this scumbag, not all Devs are here to scam the community.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 01:01:20 AM

Hi Guys,

OCUPY is all about the community. if there's anything we can do to help, we will. I'm going to have a glance over the source code and see if we can get the issues fixed. We are not interested in developing this shitcoin further, but if we can get the network back up and transactions processing we will.

We will be hosting a giveaway for all those that got burnt by Nanite. I'm not sure how we will format the giveaway yet, but we will release more details soon.

We would like to welcome everyone to the OCUPY community. We are a serious Crypto Currency project that really is targeting real work adoption. We will still be around next year and the year after. We have internal roadmaps for the next 12 months.

We did not create OCUPY to fill our pockets, we created OCUPY to make a difference and to become the currency of the 99%

I would like to apologise for this scumbag, not all Devs are here to scam the community.

I'll back up this dev. He has been great as far as my experience goes.

I warned you all when this coin was at 3k+ that it was a sham.. I asked the dev multiple times to explain his business plan. He simply ignored my requests.

As soon as the dev stated he would be selling asics for xnan, you should of all dumped.
That was the second MAJOR red flag, the first was when well known users here started accusing the dev of being the same dev that created SPARK.

Playing against the house, you will eventually lose everything.

twitter @antiiclimax
jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:08:08 PM

so what does a person do with a few thousand of these coins? delete?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 12:14:30 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 11:08:18 PM by ocminer

Hi Guys,

OCUPY is all about the community. if there's anything we can do to help, we will. I'm going to have a glance over the source code and see if we can get the issues fixed. We are not interested in developing this shitcoin further, but if we can get the network back up and transactions processing we will.

I'll back up this dev. He has been great as far as my experience goes.

I warned you all when this coin was at 3k+ that it was a sham.. I asked the dev multiple times to explain his business plan. He simply ignored my requests.

As soon as the dev stated he would be selling asics for xnan, you should of all dumped.
That was the second MAJOR red flag, the first was when well known users here started accusing the dev of being the same dev that created SPARK.

Playing against the house, you will eventually lose everything.

I tried to warn as well, multiple times,  but was rather attacked than listened to...  

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ocupy

Activity: 210

OCUPY DEV

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 06:33:05 PM

Hi

Does anyone know which is the correct chain?
jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:03:54 PM

Hi

OCUPY you should start a new thread i think people will feel better if u do  , i will follow ya
egyptocoin

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

Hi

OCUPY you should start a new thread i think people will feel better if u do  , i will follow ya

Here ye.
Battareus

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:30:17 AM

Two weeks of maintenance not so long, Richiela?
CryptoStoner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:14:29 PM

Why so similar to spark? Why is this a clone of a coin that got forked because of bad code? Hope dev doesn't abandon this but 3 days POW, 40 GH/s I think we all know how this will end

Don't say I didn't warn you guys, dev is not gonna fix blockchain , same as spark.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:16:48 PM

Why so similar to spark? Why is this a clone of a coin that got forked because of bad code? Hope dev doesn't abandon this but 3 days POW, 40 GH/s I think we all know how this will end

Don't say I didn't warn you guys, dev is not gonna fix blockchain , same as spark.

indeed, this things happens 95% of the times, dev wont fix anything, he probably already launched another ninja launch coin there

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: