Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:28:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CIN] Cinder  (Read 36268 times)
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:03:30 PM

Any news from Bittrex?

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
CrowdWhale (OP)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:37:31 PM

Cryptsy support acknowledged my message, but they still have a FLEX market. Bittrex told me to contact support, which I did several days ago, and they haven't responded.

The important thing to remember is that the two coins are the same other than the name. If you buy FLEX and send it to the Cinder wallet it will be fine. I'll keep trying to get these exchanges and other websites to make the switch. I suppose eventually they'll wake up.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:15:36 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 10:49:30 PM by CrowdWhale

Block Explorer updated to Cinder:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cin/
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 10:49:14 PM

CoinMarketCap still has FLEX as the ticker, but they've got it under Cinder now, at least. Getting there!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cinder/
karimdr2

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

It seems very quiet here, I just invest and I hope so that this is not an error.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:10:43 PM

Well, I'm not quiet and investors aren't bitching, so that's a good thing. I think people are just waiting to see how things progress.

That said, I think we're stuck with the FLEX markets for the weekend. I can't get a response from Cryptsy or Bittrex, but again I remind you all that FLEX bought on the market can be safely sent to, and staked in, your Cinder wallet.

techlover is going to send back his premine, thus giving us some bounty to work with. However, I don't intend to spend it on anything I can do myself, nor will I spend it at this price. It'll be worth much more later. Varun has not been responsive about his half of the premine (650k).

My task now is to get a bare bones version of Earth Assembly online, which will act as a community hub. Meanwhile we'll be deciding if we want to do a hard fork with a new code base to allow for the faster block time. Beyond that our priority will be the web wallet and merchant integration tools. We want the coin in actual use before we move on to adding any fancy features.
pbardak

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:14:08 PM

FYI - I have no problems moving coins between bittrex and my wallet.  I'm also successfully staking in an encrypted wallet so all is good.  Looking forward to future developments CrowdWhale!
karimdr2

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:34:10 PM

Techlover should contact exchanges to accept the swap. It's seem almost dead , 0.02 btc 24h volume on bittrex !

CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:07:30 PM

Bittrex is "deciding what to do". They feel that renaming the coin, even though it's the same blockchain, is some form of abuse to bypass other new coins. Apparently they would rather people lose the investment a blockchain represents in favor of a new blockchain every time there's a change in the dev team. I assume new coins are more volatile and offer more income to the exchange.

Frankly, it will take some time to get Earth Assembly online and get the coin integrated, so there's plenty of time to work out issues with the exchanges. If you're looking for a daytrade or short term investment, this one might not be for you. If you're looking for huge gains once people see and realize the potential impact of Earth Assembly as a social network (both off and online), goods and services exchange, and machine for political and economic change, then welcome aboard. =)
karimdr2

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:15:42 PM

.... If you're looking for huge gains once people see and realize the potential impact of Earth Assembly as a social network (both off and online), goods and services exchange, and machine for political and economic change, then welcome aboard. =)

I mined for a week and I have invested! I have +1 Million Flex / Cinder, I can not leave the boat now, this is why my concern !

CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:28:21 PM

You'll know as soon as I do. I don't think it will be too much of a problem. I'll have a bare bones version of Earth Assembly online before the end of the week so people can start getting an idea of what's to come. Many of the other features are partially completed, but this version will focus on the social networking aspects... then the web wallet before the month is out.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:13:48 AM

You should be able to sign up, choose a city, add pictures, and subscribe to each other's posts. Keep in mind this is in heavy development and please report bugs. =)

http://www.earthassembly.org
karimdr2

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

Nice, I'll try it !

CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:13:19 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 03:59:25 AM by CrowdWhale

The network keeps getting stronger and the sell pressure keeps getting lighter, yet the price isn't moving. If you're still trying to buy, don't buy from the ASK. Put in an order and be patient. We need as many coins as possible in the hands of people who understand the project, rather than day traders who will keep flipping from ASK to BID.

I'm working on the web wallet right now. Everything is on track and ahead of schedule, so there's no real reason for the low valuation other than lack of awareness. I'm not particularly concerned about the price at the moment since I have no plans to sell any coins in the near future. If you ARE concerned about it short term, I repeat that this is probably not the coin for you. My only concern is building the functionality that will drive the price up naturally rather than through pure speculation.

Hope you're all staying warm and safe. =)
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:33:19 PM

The network keeps getting stronger and the sell pressure keeps getting lighter, yet the price isn't moving. If you're still trying to buy, don't buy from the ASK. Put in an order and be patient. We need as many coins as possible in the hands of people who understand the project, rather than day traders who will keep flipping from ASK to BID.

I'm working on the web wallet right now. Everything is on track and ahead of schedule, so there's no real reason for the low valuation other than lack of awareness. I'm not particularly concerned about the price at the moment since I have no plans to sell any coins in the near future. If you ARE concerned about it short term, I repeat that this is probably not the coin for you. My only concern is building the functionality that will drive the price up naturally rather than through pure speculation.

Hope you're all staying warm and safe. =)

You seem like you actually give a fuck and are sincere.  Based on that and the rest of the thread I bought a mil on bittrex and will keep doing so.  Hopefully they just change the name like they HAVE done before.  Seems absurd to me.

Good luck!  Kiss
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:05:42 PM

Right on man, thanks for giving a fuck that someone gives a fuck Wink
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:35:56 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 04:17:19 AM by CrowdWhale

Earth Assembly now has a functioning web wallet (on the development server, not the live one). That's a big hurdle out of the way, and way ahead of schedule. I need to generate some basic funding, so I'm going to finish up a less ambitious game I made a while back before I move on to the big stuff. It's a strategy/war game with a vikings theme. I'll give more info on this in a couple days, but for now here's the world map as a teaser...

CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

Good. It's under the wrong name and they're being bitches about it. Nothing changes from my end. People have no idea what they're missing with this one. I'm not like these other devs. Cinder is now part of a bigger picture I've been planning for years and it's not going anywhere.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:04:50 PM

Cryptsy appears to be updating their wallet. I've inquired if this means they're changing the name.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:52:02 PM

Anyone want to sell 1.9 mil CIN for $50 PayPal?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: