Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CIN] Cinder  (Read 36268 times)
Cryptofi$h

Activity: 331
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

Anyone want to sell 1.9 mil CIN for $50 PayPal?

Not this cowboy!  There is 1.4 sitting at 7 that can be purchased.     Grin
CrowdWhale (OP)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:02:51 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 11:17:17 PM by CrowdWhale

Not anymore! My mother wants to buy $50 worth. That should tell you something. If I'd screw my mom, well... fuck me.

It still takes 4 days to move USD to BTC. That's a hurdle we need to overcome. I suppose the best way to overcome it is to stop using USD. Our day will come.
Chris-LC

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:07:21 AM

Btw guys I changed the FLEX marked to CIN on Lazycoins.com about a week ago Smiley
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:30:26 AM

Not anymore! My mother wants to buy $50 worth. That should tell you something. If I'd screw my mom, well... fuck me.

It still takes 4 days to move USD to BTC. That's a hurdle we need to overcome. I suppose the best way to overcome it is to stop using USD. Our day will come.

Really?   Even with a site like Circle or Xapo?  In Canada here there are sites you can debit from like Quickbt.com. 
This could be a goal for the wallet, fiat to $CIN.  I own a fair amt of PINK and that feature is coming to their wallet in the near future so it must be achievable or purchased even.  Anyhow I dig this coin and will help with the twitter awarness.

I should start selling bitcoin
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

Btw guys I changed the FLEX marked to CIN on Lazycoins.com about a week ago Smiley

Thanks, OP updated. I saw FLEX disappear and thought you'd just removed it =)

Anyhow I dig this coin and will help with the twitter awarness.

Thanks man!

I have a misunderstanding: Does not it seem like Cinder currency abbreviation (CIN) confused with another currency (Cinnamon Coin (CIN)) which has the same shorthand? Thank you!

Their ticker is CINNI.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:21:15 PM

I'm not going to try and save FLEX from delisting on Bittrex. I think it's a huge distraction right now. I've never really understood the drive to get listed on every exchange before you have a coin worth buying, but I assume it's because most people who "develop" coins are just looking for the best payday before letting the project die. Having the coin out there with no volume and the wrong name isn't going to help anything. What I care about most right now isn't creating expectations, it's creating a viable digital currency to power Earth Assembly. The price will be the price, and the less it relies on speculation... the more it relies on actual demand... the more stable it will be.

I've just about finished the code that will allow Earth Assembly to provide authentication (log-ins) for external websites and very shortly thereafter it'll be able to provide Cinder payments. Vikings will be the test bed for these features and I think I can get that up and running in a few weeks. Hopefully I'll see a trickle of income when that happens because, frankly, I'm running out of the savings that are allowing me to work on this full time.

Earth Assembly is going to change the world... mark my words.

CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:53:30 PM

Cryptsy is updating from FLEX to CIN tomorrow, according to GreenLion. If you're selling FLEX on Bittrex you're losing money.
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:21:03 PM

Good step, Thanks

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:10:04 PM

Cryptsy is updating from FLEX to CIN tomorrow, according to GreenLion. If you're selling FLEX on Bittrex you're losing money.

He is right...you can just market buy on bittrex and it is same price and bid orders on cryptsy.

Well...not anymore Tongue
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:00:27 PM

Working every day! Keep an eye on earthassembly.org for new developments. Keep those coins staking and I'll let you know when you can use them on Earth Assembly or in the games being launched there.

Help alpha test Vikings! Click 'Games' in the upper right corner of the Earth Assembly portal.

~ Catalyst ~
http://www.earthassembly.org
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:12:41 PM

Cool!  So busy with the kids but will try to log on tonight.  Staking 24/7...

Keep up the great work dude...
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:16:04 PM

100 free game credits for alpha testers.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:54:13 AM

Edit: Is there an IRC channel?

There's one in the wallet, but I don't use it and I never see anyone in there. I mostly use BCT, Twitter, and Facebook, but am usually busy coding Wink

https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst
https://twitter.com/CinderCoin

https://www.facebook.com/towrpg
https://www.facebook.com/earthassembly

Cryptofi$h

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:35:21 AM

Doesn't seem to be getting much attention. When will the exchanges change the name?

No worries...let's let CrowdWhale keep coding and create some real value before we market our coin.  Good things come to those who wait! 

📈💰💵💴💶
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:40:16 AM

Doesn't seem to be getting much attention. When will the exchanges change the name?

The exchanges are not very communicative. Cryptsy keeps saying they're about to make the change, but it never happens. Bittrex keeps saying they are delisting it (and then it would need to be readded as a new currency) but then it doesn't get delisted.

Come play Vikings. We especially need settlers in Kaupeyja, Valdyrslag, Vinguland, and Haltingale.

http://www.earthassembly.org

Click "Games" in the top right corner of the portal.
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:45:47 AM

And hey Oaki! Sell oats!!!
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

The lack of sell pressure is really pretty amazing. Thanks to everyone for holding and staking.

Right now I'm aiming to have Vikings running smoothly by the end of the week and Cinder payments fully functional by the beginning of next. That's a tight goal, but I'm going to shoot for it.

After that I'll focus a little more on Earth Assembly to flesh out its social networking and assembly features. If work goes smoothly perhaps I'll also be able to get some basic functionality done for goods trading. It would be nice to have EA in a usable state by the end of the month so promotion can begin in earnest and I can start the work needed to bring Thorns of War online.
Cryptofi$h

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:27:22 AM

The lack of sell pressure is really pretty amazing. Thanks to everyone for holding and staking.

Right now I'm aiming to have Vikings running smoothly by the end of the week and Cinder payments fully functional by the beginning of next. That's a tight goal, but I'm going to shoot for it.

After that I'll focus a little more on Earth Assembly to flesh out its social networking and assembly features. If work goes smoothly perhaps I'll also be able to get some basic functionality done for goods trading. It would be nice to have EA in a usable state by the end of the month so promotion can begin in earnest and I can start the work needed to bring Thorns of War online.

Awesome news... Staking away with somewhere near 100 minted today.
karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:30:53 PM

So?
@ Bittrex
BTC VOL0.00000000
FLEX VOL0.00000000

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
CrowdWhale (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:17:57 PM

VIKINGS UPDATE

I'm looking to move from Alpha to Beta, which means moving from adding the basic features to ironing out bugs.

Major bugs fixed:
Clan affiliation wasn't saving.
A defender's available húskarl count wasn't being set to zero when attacked.
Everyone's special resource was stone.

This weekend I'll be working on the web wallet to allow the purchasing of credits in the game. Most likely I'll sell the coin on Earth Assembly for a premium and then replenish them on the exchanges. This will create an arbitrage situation to boost the price. My goal is to get the price up to 0.01 USD per Cinder, which is about 2700 satoshis, but I'll most likely start selling them in the 25 to 100 satoshi range (undecided). Once more debugging has been done and the wallet is fully functional for micro-payments we can start some real promotion. I'd give that another week. I'll also be working on Earth Assembly's commerce features with the hope of getting more Cinder flowing by the end of the month.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: