Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZNY] BitZeny [Yescrypt][CPU] LAUNCHING 2014/11/8 0:00 GMT  (Read 78913 times)
garibaldi82

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:26:52 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 03:57:32 PM by garibaldi82

Hi friends!
I had my wallet off after 24.07.2017, I had there 3597 zny coin.
10 days ago I decided to send my coins on c-cex.com and I turned on my wallet, but I couldn't send Sad
It's written that - ''15 weeks behind''
what does it mean?

can anyone help me?

Thanks from the heart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

So Bitzeny is the coin of the moment? I'll buy some on CryptoBridge, looking forward to more news! Smiley
codeany

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

Hi friends!
10 days ago I decided to send my coins on c-cex.com and I turned on my wallet, but I couldn't send Sad
what does it mean?

can anyone help me?

Thanks from the heart.
just wait, your wallet needs to download blockchain
polishfarmer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:07 AM

Hi friends!
what does it mean?

can anyone help me?

Thanks from the heart.

I'd be careful of c-cex they delisted a coin of mine that today would be worth about 20,000 usd. Terrible customer service. They would not return my coins either, or my lost ethereum transactions that left my account but never showed up at its destination
fayrez

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

hi,
anyone is mining on lapool.me ?
i was started to mine about two days ago. mined about 5 coins on lapool.me:3014 .
then server side had problems and it was mentioned on website after couple of hours, when i noticed that minerd was sending stratum_subscribe send failed.
so i did not pay much attention for that.

i'm wondering what did gone wrong with pool and/or minerd that when notification was removed I still getting same message.

thanks in advance
cwl

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:21:35 AM

Hi, fayrez

minerd was sending stratum_subscribe send failed
I still getting same message
I've got the same problem - so the error is definitely on their side.
codeany

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

hi,
anyone is mining on lapool.me ?
i was started to mine about two days ago. mined about 5 coins on lapool.me:3014 .
then server side had problems and it was mentioned on website after couple of hours, when i noticed that minerd was sending stratum_subscribe send failed.
so i did not pay much attention for that.

i'm wondering what did gone wrong with pool and/or minerd that when notification was removed I still getting same message.

thanks in advance
lapool is so sloooow and you are mining at 1% pool fee. try soup.misosi.ru, this pool does not apply fees and much more stable
itbrnnet

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:07:25 AM

Does anyone know if bitzeny/cpuminer is supported on Windows Server 2003 R2? I've recently tried to start it but got a message that normaliz.dll is not found. Tried to download it but there was no change in the miner's behavior.

Is there minimal requirements to the release of the OS?

P.s. I have a server with 4 x AMD Opteron 880 and win server 2003 r2 installed. Also it's possible to install Red Hat Enterprise 5.
fayrez

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

Posted by: itbrnnet
Does anyone know if bitzeny/cpuminer is supported on Windows Server 2003 R2? I've recently tried to start it but got a message that normaliz.dll is not found. Tried to download it but there was no change in the miner's behavior.

P.s. I have a server with 4 x AMD Opteron 880 and win server 2003 r2 installed. Also it's possible to install Red Hat Enterprise 5.

Go for the linux. always choose linux... unless realy need MS or Apple BS...

you forgot to mention if 2k3 R2 (btw amazing os) is 64bit or 32bit (on this one you can not mine with precompiled minerd on older AMDs - cuz no sse4 on them...).
I do not now if you can compile it from source on or for 32bit Win OS win no SSE4, but if you can than you could run it.

Also I want know how minerd works on multi cpu systems with old OS (if manual CPU affinity assignment is required or not). -> just curiosity

Posted by: codeany
lapool is so sloooow and you are mining at 1% pool fee. try soup.misosi.ru, this pool does not apply fees and much more stable
lapool was more stable, steady and accurate in terms of hash detection and given works. dashboard info too.
in lapool I had 99% efficiency and 1% fee (in all 5 mined coins from beginning).
in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.  (~1 coin with 4threads, another one with 3 threads, cuz 4threads seems unstable)
also mining itself on misosi:16002  looks weird. on 16001 does not even mine , cuz my cpus (all have 4 threads each) are not strong. mining on all 4 threads is unstable. on 3 threads is more stable and reports same hashrate like on 4threads in both misosi and lapool.
which one is better (if both are runing xD)?
so if I will notice any significant and worth to mention changes. You will be posted.
itbrnnet

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

you forgot to mention if 2k3 R2 (btw amazing os) is 64bit or 32bit (on this one you can not mine with precompiled minerd on older AMDs - cuz no sse4 on them...).
I do not now if you can compile it from source on or for 32bit Win OS win no SSE4, but if you can than you could run it.

Also I want know how minerd works on multi cpu systems with old OS (if manual CPU affinity assignment is required or not). -> just curiosity

lapool was more stable, steady and accurate in terms of hash detection and given works. dashboard info too.
in lapool I had 99% efficiency and 1% fee (in all 5 mined coins from beginning).
in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.  (~1 coin with 4threads, another one with 3 threads, cuz 4threads seems unstable)
also mining itself on misosi:16002  looks weird. on 16001 does not even mine , cuz my cpus (all have 4 threads each) are not strong. mining on all 4 threads is unstable. on 3 threads is more stable and reports same hashrate like on 4threads in both misosi and lapool.
so if I will notice any significant and worth to mention changes. You will be posted.
I use Win Server 2003 R2 x64 and tried the precompiled version of cpuminer x64 without sse4 support from bitzeny.org

I'm a little afraid of compiling cpuminer on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 because it's the only linux officially supported by my HP DL 585 G1 and I didn't see any instructions how to compile cpuminer on Red Hat Linux. All instructions which I've seen were about compiling on Ubuntu Server, but it's impossible to install this OS on HP DL 585 G1 server.
codeany

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

works fine even on winxp http://bitzeny.org/bin/cpuminer/cpuminer_win32_141104.zip
garibaldi82

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:59 AM

Hi everyone!
Why is so low price?
what do you think about the price in near future?
Thank you!
cwl

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.
Same for me. But now miner shows error "stratum_recv_line failed" while connecting to lapool.
manilavanilla

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:10 AM

Hi everyone!
Why is so low price?
what do you think about the price in near future?
Thank you!

Hello and welcome to our thread!
I don't want to lie to you, and I encourage you to label anyone who claims they can "predict" the price of any coin, either via silly triangles on graphs or otherwise, a liar.
I have no idea what the price will be in the near future. There are various activities going on with the coin, see the previous page of this thread.
I would personally be happy for this coin to reach a stable $0.50 by next summer, maybe $1 by the end of next year! I'm just being realistic here.

Please remember that past performance does not indicate future returns, invest responsibly! Good luck Smiley
itbrnnet

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:38:17 AM

in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.  (~1 coin with 4threads, another one with 3 threads, cuz 4threads seems unstable)
also mining itself on misosi:16002  looks weird. on 16001 does not even mine , cuz my cpus (all have 4 threads each) are not strong. mining on all 4 threads is unstable. on 3 threads is more stable and reports same hashrate like on 4threads in both misosi and lapool.
I use Win Server 2003 R2 x64 and tried the precompiled version of cpuminer x64 without sse4 support from bitzeny.org

I'm a little afraid of compiling cpuminer on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 because it's the only linux officially supported by my HP DL 585 G1 and I didn't see any instructions how to compile cpuminer on Red Hat Linux. All instructions which I've seen were about compiling on Ubuntu Server, but it's impossible to install this OS on HP DL 585 G1 server.
I've resolved the problem. Just updated from IE6 to IE8 on win server 2003 r2 x64 and normaliz.dll was created in windows/system32/. After that cpuminer x64 no-sse works fine on 4 x amd opteron 880 with 1.56kH/s.
manilavanilla

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

NEWS!
BitZeny is now available on TradeSatoshi exchange!
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=ZNY_BTC
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

is the project still alive?
manilavanilla

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:45:36 PM

is the project still alive?
Please don't be lazy and read the last few pages of this thread.
manilavanilla

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

NEWS!
The original website, http://bitzeny.org, has been updated with the most up-to-date mining pools, social forums, and exchanges!
cwl

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:18:37 PM

has been updated with the most up-to-date mining pools, social forums, and exchanges
Yeah, updated - with links to lapool which is impossible to connect to, zenymdpool which is unavailable and BitZeny Graph at site which is no longer supported.

the current prices doesn't reflect the true value of ZNY community
I'd say that current stagnant prices completely reflect the state of ZNY: no effective pools, dev seems to be drinking sake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: