Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: La la, la la la la, la la la la la AMAZON CODES  (Read 4413 times)
BTC guy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 09:59:06 PM

hey newdude, can i haz a code?

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 10:16:20 PM

There are no legitimate Amazon codes for significant discounts (>10%).  They have ALL been obtained illegitimately.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BTC guy

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 10:17:52 PM

i bought legit codes for 20-25%

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 10:22:38 PM

Iv seen them go at 80% value before, but I have pretty good luck selling for 93-95% when I do sell them. Sometimes things are just too good to be true, but then again, sometimes people are just desperate. Although, I would say, this is not a safe buy.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 10:23:51 PM

i bought legit codes for 20-25%
That's what you think.

Working ≠ Legitimate

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BTC guy

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

cant be 100% but im confident they were legit. all of them were for small amounts.

newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:08:32 AM

Well I don't know what to think at this point. MyBrainIsFullOfFuck.jpg. "Liberty Payout" showed up within days of "newdude" suddenly resurfacing, and sounded a bit the same, using many similar language constructs and generally being a bit shady. However, he posts far less often than newdude and is only slightly less inflammatory.

So for the moment, I'll retract statements and hints that they are the same, but I'm still not ruling it out entirely.

Thanks for watching and also popcorn.gif
LOL. Hmmmm.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:12:29 AM

hey newdude, can i haz a code?
Sure. You should already know by now I wont send first for anything over $100. Good to see you again.
I see these retards are still saying I am "carding" Amazon. LOL.
You CANT card Amazon. No one can.
I beg anyone to ask my previous buyers are their Amazon accounts still in good standing...
newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:16:06 AM

cant be 100% but im confident they were legit. all of them were for small amounts.
100% legit.
Go and ask any of the previous buyers.    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50020;sa=showPosts;start=260
Everyone will tell you their account IS still in good standing.
My codes were for $25, $50, $100 and $500 amounts.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:17:55 AM

There are no legitimate Amazon codes for significant discounts (>10%).  They have ALL been obtained illegitimately.
You keep thinking that.
Its called opportunity.....
newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:20:53 AM

I'm interested. Can you prove that you are reliable? I don't see you on the list of honest traders. Do you have any WoT ratings?
Scroll through my previous buyers on here.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=50020;sa=showPosts;start=260
Remember back in March when Occulta was talking all that shit? Where is he now? Missing in Action.
Ask the buyers from back then is their Amazon account still in good standing.
I wouldnt even know anything about some silly carding.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:25:38 AM

You're definitely wrong there. People can card Amazon GC no problem and many on the forums have.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:26:35 AM

Well I don't know what to think at this point. MyBrainIsFullOfFuck.jpg. "Liberty Payout" showed up within days of "newdude" suddenly resurfacing, and sounded a bit the same, using many similar language constructs and generally being a bit shady. However, he posts far less often than newdude and is only slightly less inflammatory.

So for the moment, I'll retract statements and hints that they are the same, but I'm still not ruling it out entirely.

Thanks for watching and also popcorn.gif
Good observation.
But,
We all know i am crazy as hell.
We all know I am quick to go on the defensive, then lashout. We all know that.
I like that "Similar language constructs". Someone has a PHD in college-talk.
We all know I have NEVER asked for a bitcoin loan.
Who the hell asks for a 100 bitcoin loan only after joining the board in 6 days?
You guys were more mean to me, and I havent done shit!
newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:29:16 AM

Your definitely wrong there. People can card Amazon GC no problem and many on the forums have.
Prove it.
Also, prove that the codes i sold back in March were carded. I would think by now they would have been revealed to be carded.
You butt-nuggets need to take off the tinfoil hats and stop accusing shit and not know what you are talking about.
"Obviuously carded"   "Carded"   "He is a carder"    
Grow a damn brain.
BTC guy

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:29:48 AM

I havent done shit!

didnt you burn haploid?

newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:35:28 AM

I havent done shit!

didnt you burn haploid?
Like syphillis on a $2 whore.
BTC guy

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:36:28 AM

how much did you get from him?

newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:40:26 AM

how much did you get from him?
Go ask him.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:41:41 AM

For sale:
(20) $100 Amazon Codes. I go first.

How does "I go first" equate to this:

newdude (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 03:26:41 AM

For sale:
(20) $100 Amazon Codes. I go first.

How does "I go first" equate to this:

1. First of all, you contacted me by private message FIRST.
2. Secondly, seems your noob ass doesnt even know how the Amazon E-codes work. I bet that nubile skin of yours is nice and smooth.
3. Anyone who has purchased from me, knows that I wont send anything over $100 FIRST. The most I would do first is $25. I wouldnt even send the Almighty Theymos $1500 first. As a matter of fact, I WOULD send to HIM first. LOL.
4. Seems you are hell-bent on me going FIRST. If you aint purchased from me before, no first.
5. Go buy some codes from your baby-daddy Occulta. Oh, thats right, he is missing in action. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53718.0  AND  http://bitcoin-otc.com/vieworderbook.php
6. Mugus!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: