Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 05:23:50 AM

No need for pictures, No need for proof, their ponzi is folding, I did not get a payment today so I went to my account and noticed mysteriously my auto re-invest option had been turned on. Now why would someone hack my account just to turn on auto re-invest. Since I have not logged in since the past 2 payouts I can assume only someone within cloudminr.io has done this. I am waiting for their reply from support, but I can guess what they are gonna say. But to their surprise I have already asked them to forward me the IPs that accessed my account and when the change was made, since i have not logged in there for 2 weeks, its impossible for my IP to be there.

Step 1 Turn on auto reinvest
Step 2 No payouts and no reply from support staff
Step 3 Get DDOS attacked
Step 4 make excuses why they have to close the doors
Step 5 never hear from them again.

Well it sure was nice while it lasted, I got 100% ROI from these guys so i am happy. But be warned if it seemed fishy before its really gonna get nasty now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:20:20 AM

No need for pictures, No need for proof, their ponzi is folding, I did not get a payment today so I went to my account and noticed mysteriously my auto re-invest option had been turned on. Now why would someone hack my account just to turn on auto re-invest. Since I have not logged in since the past 2 payouts I can assume only someone within cloudminr.io has done this. I am waiting for their reply from support, but I can guess what they are gonna say. But to their surprise I have already asked them to forward me the IPs that accessed my account and when the change was made, since i have not logged in there for 2 weeks, its impossible for my IP to be there.

Step 3 Get DDOS attacked

Well it sure was nice while it lasted, I got 100% ROI from these guys so i am happy. But be warned if it seemed fishy before its really gonna get nasty now.

Typical. Some silly fruitcakes attack what they call a scam while advertising some worthless scam garbage. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:03:26 PM

106 BTC have just been paid out!

Why did you turn on automatic re-investment without my consent ? Because of this I have missed yesterday's payout. I logged in today and turned it off. This is no good.

CloudMinr ID: marble

Please take back my extra hash power and give me yesterday's due payment.
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 03:18:23 PM

I have not received yesterday's payment. On investigation I found out that automatic re-investment is turned on my account. Why is it so ? I have turned them off and would request not to turn them on again. If I need more hash power, I'll buy them directly. Please take back the hash power from re-investment and send my mining payout to me...

My CloudMinr.IO ID is gullit2.
fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:30:44 PM

Step 3 Get DDOS attacked

May I ask.. Why would you hash on another cloud mine if you own a cloud mine? Aren't you they guy who started Stake Miners?
fryarminer

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:29:22 PM

We have a feature that enables automatic re-investments if account is unattended for at least 21 days for security reasons. See FAQ "What happens if I forget my password?"

Disabling this feature is temporarily unavailable through dashboard, but you can always contact us and we will disable it. Smiley There have been numerous cases of people forgetting their wallet passwords and their account passwords altogether, which have caused losses for them.

We are running strong and expanding. Thank you everyone!

Respectfully, why would you do that? If I have automatic payouts to a Bitcoin address that I am monitoring daily, what difference does it make if I do not log in to my dashboard?
mulletwang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:17:19 PM

We have a feature that enables automatic re-investments if account is unattended for at least 21 days for security reasons. See FAQ "What happens if I forget my password?"

Disabling this feature is temporarily unavailable through dashboard, but you can always contact us and we will disable it. Smiley There have been numerous cases of people forgetting their wallet passwords and their account passwords altogether, which have caused losses for them.

Respectfully, why would you do that? If I have automatic payouts to a Bitcoin address that I am monitoring daily, what difference does it make if I do not log in to my dashboard?

He just explained that it is a security feature and that you contact them to turn it off. The explanation was just given and I doubt he will repeat himself.

-Mulletwang
DutchDemon

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:33:37 PM

What ? I dont understand what kinda security it will provide me ? Rather it is making me insecure that if I forget my password, re-investment will turn on automatically and I'll be deprived from my mining payout.

Moreover, what does the bold portion mean ? I have already disabled it. So, you can enable it again and force me to contact support ? What is happening here ? Shocked
tidalbore

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:59:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------

Cloudminr,

Can you please reply to my support ticket or at least let me know when you will get to it.   It has been about 1 week now with no update.

Thanks, Michael
fryarminer

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:02:03 PM

He just explained that it is a security feature and that you contact them to turn it off. The explanation was just given and I doubt he will repeat himself.

-Mulletwang

Actually no, he didn't explain himself. What sort of security does it provide? The only purpose I can think of is to make an account passively inactive in favor of the mining service if someone isn't monitoring it constantly.
dickyCOY

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:27:08 PM

WTF, really unusless feature... i.think cloudminr.io always try to keep.their BTC with all of there reason,....
dickyCOY

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:29:07 PM

i think, if u'r reason is sevurity, why u'r site jot use 2fa from google,. i think.i'ts the best security,..
mulletwang

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:19:28 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 01:37:58 AM by mulletwang

Roll Eyes just contact to have it disabled. Why do you guys need to piss and moan. He has his reasons, maybe it is more beneficial to his operations than your but he has communicated that he will disable iT for anyone upon request.

The bottom line here is if that is make or break of participating in this service then stop, sell me your gigahash ( at liquidation price ) and move on. No one forces your investment here. If you don't like it then leave.

That offer is open to anyone, I will purchase any amount of gigahash at liquidation price, don't expect market value because I won't be paying that. I will pay approximately 50% of LOWEST market value.

-Mulletwang
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:48:56 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 05:16:32 AM by cyberpinoy

May I ask.. Why would you hash on another cloud mine if you own a cloud mine? Aren't you they guy who started Stake Miners?
Yes i do own Stakeminers.com, a service that has verifiable evidence of our stake mining power right in your account every time you log in, You don't have to ask us. Also our support team (me) responds to all support concerns within 24 hours, and can personally be reached in a variety of ways available to our investors.

I had this account long before my site was launched, we did multiple tests with many cloud mining services to investigate their flaws, their problems, and their benefits to provide the world of crypto with the ultimate cloud mining service that would never scam them, or do unethical things like Turning ON automatic re-invest without our investors authorization.

I also have a handful of cloud mining sites I recommend to people and watch them very closely so not to promote a Ponzi scam, cloudminr.io will be taken off my informational site very soon.

Typical. Some silly fruitcakes attack what they call a scam while advertising some worthless scam garbage. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Ironic you are so quick to judge, yet my site is not who-is guarded, my site has physical address, and telephone number where i can be reached directly, my site offers the proof of your investment is right in your members account page every time you log in and backed by the blockchains for each and every wallet we stake on, My site does not offer a ponzi like referral system that takes funds or hashrates from new investors to pass onto older investors. Yet you call my business a scam and then oops It seems I am not the only one having this auto-reinvest issue.

I also find it quite curious that this is the first time people have had this situation. It is Amazing the things companies in crypto do and get away with, I would love to see the look on a stock holders face when he realized you withheld his dividends because he did not come by the business for more than 21 days, yea that would float over like a lead balloon.

Also been over 24 hours and no reply to support tickets.

well guys cloudminr.io scam is now beginning, stop referrals, stop everything and watch how quickly they close the doors,

Nioctib77

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:16:16 AM

Yes i do own Stakeminers.com, a service that has verifiable evidence of our stake mining power right in your account every time you log in, You don't have to ask us. Also our support team (me) responds to all support concerns within 24 hours, and can personally be reached in a variety of ways available to our investors.

I had this account long before my site was launched, we did multiple tests with many cloud mining services to investigate their flaws, their problems, and their benefits to provide the world of crypto with the ultimate cloud mining service that would never scam them, or do unethical things like Turning ON automatic re-invest without our investors authorization.

I also have a handful of cloud mining sites I recommend to people and watch them very closely so not to promote a Ponzi scam, cloudminr.io will be taken off my informational site very soon.

Ironic you are so quick to judge, yet my site is not who-is guarded, my site has physical address, and telephone number where i can be reached directly, my site offers the proof of your investment is right in your members account page every time you log in and backed by the blockchains for each and every wallet we stake on, My site doe snot offer a ponzi like referral system that takes funds or hashrates from new investors to pass onto older investors. Yet you call my business a scam and then oops It seems I am not the only one having this auto-reinvest issue.

I also find it quite curious that this is the first time people have had this situation. It is Amazing the things companies in crypto do and get away with, I would love to see the look on a stock holders face when he realized you withheld his dividends because he did not come by the business for more than 21 days, yea that would float over like a lead balloon.

Also been over 24 hours and no reply to support tickets.

well guys cloudminr.io scam is now beginning, stop referrals, stop everything and watch how quickly they close the doors,

Ooooh so you are here to promote your own business !!!   Grin
Nioctib77

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:18:21 AM

Roll Eyes just contact to have it disabled. Why do you guys need to piss and moan. He has his reasons, maybe it is more beneficial to his operations than your but he has communicated that he will disable iT for anyone upon request.

The bottom line here is if that is make or break of participating in this service then stop, sell me your gigahash ( at liquidation price ) and move on. No one forces your investment here. If you don't like it then leave.

That offer is open to anyone, I will purchase any amount of gigahash at liquidation price, don't expect market value because I won't be paying that. I will pay approximately 50% of LOWEST market value.

-Mulletwang

Well said Sir !!!!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 05:21:38 AM

Ooooh so you are here to promote your own business !!!   Grin

No they asked I replied, simple as that.

I am here to find out why cloudminr.io unethically turned on Auto re-invest on our accounts. Their excuses so far are lacking real reason. And the explanation there of they point us to in the TOS is for lost p[passwords not unattended accounts. I wonder how many of those effected by this mysterious auto re-invest switch on have already met their ROI and have not re-invested much the past couple months? I know I have not added funds, or re-invested since the conclusion of our tests with them. This was a way for us to test this site, as we did others while doing our research.

I actually had a bbit of faith in these guys, but I mnust say that trust and faith has now flown out the window as their ponzi comes to a close.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 05:29:16 AM

-Mulletwang

First you should not have to contact them to have it disabled, this is just adding insult to injury.

Secondly it should never have happened, this is a pure sign they are running out of funds and making us that have already reached our ROI pay for their mistakes in business management. So to make it more clear the ones who helped build their site to what it is today by being some of the first to invest with them they are slapping in the face as they fold under.

Why would anyone sell you at a liquidation price on an investment that has already reached its ROI, giving you a discount when cloudminr.io is at fault, maybe they should add a feature where we can sell our hashrate back to them, Yet another ponzi like system, not able to sell back your investment.

Don't expect anyone to sell you under market value, especially those of us who have already met our ROI. We are not the ones making the mistake, make a deal with cloudminr.io who can purchase it from us over market value, since it is their fault we are complaining and getting scammed, and you can buy it from them under market value, they can start a new campaign and call it Pre-Loved GHS at discount prices.

fryarminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:29:56 AM

Legitimate answer. Thanks! I'll check out your site sometime.
fryarminer

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:37:58 AM

-Mulletwang

Dude, I'm not interested in selling my hashrate, I am participating in this mining service, it's not like I'm a troll or anything. It just seems weird and maybe a tad bit unethical and all I'm asking is the reason behind it because it doesn't make sense.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: