Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
Ironmannn

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:27:39 PM

Finally next Sunday I will hit the ROI !!!  Cheesy Cheesy

You can send me bitcoins at: 1NwDPEkNFSUomXnhWUEahVvFBweaubZ1XA

THANK YOU Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nioctib77

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:45:38 PM

So, what´s up with all this garbage activity anyway? Like I said earlier the usual extortioinst garbage has given up here except maybe this Muhammed dogshit but apparently they sold their account to this current worthless turd.

But maybe it´s just new accounts of the same junk whose credibility is totally shot of course so they probably try something new.

You clearly don't know what is ponzi? Or are you just pretending you don't? Anyway, I ain't disturbing you guys. Good luck with the ponzi! Roll Eyes

Yes thanks, please leave and let us be happy crazy's who love to earn money  Grin   Cheesy
Nidaleee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:41:22 PM

Finally next Sunday I will hit the ROI !!!  Cheesy Cheesy

how long have they been paying you out and when did you invest?
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:01:58 PM

We're processing the payments right now. It will take 2 - 3 hours. The website does appear blank from time to time. We are in the process of upgrading our servers.

24h have passed...

My balance is still on site, instead of being in my wallet after yesterday's payout.

But I got no payout!

I sent three support tickets, but none was even acknowledged by the system. Of course, I got no answer.

I sent two PMs to the @CLOUDMINR.IO user of this forum, but got no reply either.

So, no payout and total silence!

Am I the only one having issues?

Anyone else?

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:35:11 PM

If your payout amount is above the minimum you should get paid automatically along with others I guess.

Otherwise it´s probably some issue that they´ll resolve.

Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:13:59 AM

If your payout amount is above the minimum you should get paid automatically along with others I guess.

I've been with them since January and this was the first time something like this ever happened.

What really botters me is the total absence of any kind of support.

Appart from not getting paid, of course!

casper001

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:33:49 AM

I've been with them since January and this was the first time something like this ever happened.

What really botters me is the total absence of any kind of support.

Appart from not getting paid, of course!

Did you get your payout Trimegistus?

I know they had some support issues in the past, but understood that this has been resolved.

I got my payout on time this week.

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:35:01 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2015, 12:29:31 PM by n2004al

Cluodminr.io don't answer to the tickets. I have made two in several days and have no answer from you. My questions are not in FAQ.

They are at least arrogant. What have to hide and why they don't answer? I think it is easy. They don't know what to tell and choose the silence.

This smell scam.
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:28:11 PM

Did you get your payout Trimegistus?

I know they had some support issues in the past, but understood that this has been resolved.

I got my payout on time this week.

Nope...  Sad

No payout, no answer, no explanation, no apology.

This is starting to smell a bit fishy to me... Roll Eyes

Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:26:57 PM

Payout received!

Better late than never! But never late is better...  Grin

Thanks!

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 04:58:34 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

I have a question for you Trimegistus. The last two times the difficulty has gone down. Have you earned more from week to week (the last weeks) or less compared with the time when difficulty was up?
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:33:50 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

I have a question for you Trimegistus. The last two times the difficulty has gone down. Have you earned more from week to week (the last weeks) or less compared with the time when difficulty was up?

It is almost impossible for me to compare my earning on a weekly basis because I reinvest everything every other week. Therefore, I only get paid once every two weeks. But I can tell you I believe last two weeks the payout seemed somehow bigger than before. I just don't know exactly how much... Grin

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:40:25 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

It is almost impossible for me to compare my earning on a weekly basis because I reinvest everything every other week. Therefore, I only get paid once every two weeks. But I can tell you I believe last two weeks the payout seemed somehow bigger than before. I just don't know exactly how much... Grin

Thanks. It should be. I am new (not in mining) and I invested in cluodminr.io hoping that the difficulty will be almost the same for some time and I will have the same earnings during this period. But seems that this week my earnings are less than the previous week. I have to wait the end of the week to be sure but I'm checking every hour and seems that my hourly earnings are less. Sent ticket to support but no answer. How is this? How is possible to contact the "masters" to have an answer?
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:44:39 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

Thanks. It should be. I am new (not in mining) and I invested in cluodminr.io hoping that the difficulty will be almost the same for some time and I will have the same earnings during this period. But seems that this week my earnings are less than the previous week. I have to wait the end of the week to be sure but I'm checking every hour and seems that my hourly earnings are less. Sent ticket to support but no answer. How is this? How is possible to contact the "masters" to have an answer?

Contacting the "masters" appears to be mission impossible Tongue

Concerning this weeks earnings, I'm getting the same results. Assuming Cloudmnr.IO is a legit mining operation, this is normal because a pool will not find BTC blocks at the same rate. Sometimes, even with lower difficulty, a pool might just run out a luck for a few days.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:49:51 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

Contacting the "masters" appears to be mission impossible Tongue

Concerning this weeks earnings, I'm getting the same results. Assuming Cloudmnr.IO is a legit mining operation, this is normal because a pool will not find BTC blocks at the same rate. Sometimes, even with lower difficulty, a pool might just run out a luck for a few days.

Let's hope is this but if the earnings are the same every hour (for a week with two difficulty) I don't think that the luck of the pool have to much to do. So you tell that if the luck of the pool will be greater the mine hourly earnings will go up. I will continue to monitor my earnings and I will not reinvest nothing just for understand if the earnings will go up or not. Let's hope that the "masters" are honest people.
Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:57:09 PM

Let's hope is this but if the earnings are the same every hour (for a week with two difficulty) I don't think that the luck of the pool have to much to do. So you tell that if the luck of the pool will be greater the mine hourly earnings will go up. I will continue to monitor my earnings and I will not reinvest nothing just for understand if the earnings will go up or not. Let's hope that the "masters" are honest people.

I know my explanation is flawed but when you invest in a cloud mining company who refuses to share info or photos of the mining farm, you should be aware of the risks involved. They also removed the weekly earning estimation because people were complaining.

Having said that, I have been with them since January and appart from this last incident with the missing payout, I got no major complaints. Let's hope this continues to work smoothly, even with payout flutuations.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:01:02 PM

I know my explanation is flawed but when you invest in a cloud mining company who refuses to share info or photos of the mining farm, you should be aware of the risks involved. They also removed the weekly earning estimation because people were complaining.

Having said that, I have been with them since January and appart from this last incident with the missing payout, I got no major complaints. Let's hope this continues to work smoothly, even with payout flutuations.

Happy you!!! If they are correct with the payouts but not with the amounts earned your invested money will have never return. I don't understand how you can justify this. They may not share nothing but they cannot be thiefs. If this happen I cannot understand your happiness. Sorry for being rude.
ml73

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:07:05 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

Twitter is quite good to get answers...i think ..

Trimegistus
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:11:23 PM

Happy you!!! If they are correct with the payouts but not with the amounts earned your invested money will have never return. I don't understand how you can justify this. They may not share nothing but they cannot be thiefs. If this happen I cannot understand your happiness. Sorry for being rude.

It's very simple: This is one of the very few cloud mining operations running without major problems and paying regularly. My relative satisfaction comes from that single fact: They pay! I have had some money simply stolen by some other companies... got it? Compared with the rest of the landscape, Cloudminr stands appart. At least, for now  Grin

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:12:22 PM

Payout received!

Thanks!

Twitter is quite good to get answers...i think ..

Thanks. I will try. But when I will be sure about my suppositions. On the other hand if me (or another) will earn less this week compared to the previous week I will have my answer without asking nothing to the "masters". They are stealing our bitcoins. I hope to have friends in this my attempt to not lose my investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: