Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223643 times)
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 08:33:18 PM

To quote Andreas Antonopoulos, "The omelette cannot be made back into eggs."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

We're talking to the technical team that manages our servers, hopefully get to talk to the person responsible for this.

No worries, guys! Sorry for the downtime.
thank you for the information and updates please keep us posted. Also do agree might be time to switch to a better provider who will not have blackouts or can provide backup services. I understand new companies will have problems but people will want 100% uptime running no problems or they call it scam right away.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:34:40 PM

Yeah, I figured as much.

Happy hashing and best of luck

g.

galdur

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:58:07 PM

We have dealt with many struggles successfully:

being DDoS'd,
being attacked by fake accounts creating false claims & "public scam notices",
being banned from forum and having to manage a signature campaign which we did successfully,
having a sudden influx of thousands of users and habing to upgrade our servers on the run,
and being offline because of our own hosting mistakes.

But we're still here, we're online and we're mining and we're not going anywhere.

Stay very resilient. You´ll need it

in a year wankers here will still be

calling you a ponzi scam.

AFarpa

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 09:58:37 PM

Glad to hear that from you as I have a account with CLOUDMINR.IO and 12 ref  asking me what is going on wit you !
Keep going and .. mentioning again  my  previous  quote :"  "The omelette cannot be made back into eggs."
and picking  words of galdur "Trust earned is worth a lot but difficult to regain
once lost."

being DDoS'd,
being banned from forum and having to manage a signature campaign which we did successfully,
having a sudden influx of thousands of users and habing to upgrade our servers on the run,

But we're still here, we're online and we're mining and we're not going anywhere.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:06:53 PM

What evidence of mining have you got? The easiest way to silence accusations of being a ponzi is to show that you're not and include that evidence in your initial post.
AFarpa

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:16:25 PM

I feel confident  ! One of the reasons that I've  signed into your cloud system and making referrals !
What  more ?! Smiley

What evidence of mining have you got? The easiest way to silence accusations of being a ponzi is to show that you're not and include that evidence in your initial post.

We're not worried too much about the claims as we'll clarify a lot very soon. Can't go in more details right now Smiley Stay tuned!

Until we have made the clarifications, you are welcome not to mine with us as we understand the concerns.

AFarpa

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:31:38 PM

From you !! Hum..
Get some free GHs for me will be good... As I  wasn't able to get in time to sigh for  that 10GH/s sing in!
Maybe  double pay ! Smiley  Sounds awesome  as well  Grin

Thank you for your support!

What rates do you guys expect from us on Bitcoin Black Friday sale? Smiley

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:34:31 PM

being DDoS'd,

So, lots of problems just keeping a website, referral whoring and sig spam going.
We're all thrilled (and not at all surprised) you haven't ever had any issues with your pool, mining hardware, cooling, electricity supply, asic suppliers (!), collocation or any of that stuff that actual mines tend to struggle with.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

Well, we've posted on Twitter before that we've been working long hours on our centralized liquid cooling solution (including cases). There was even a photo sneak peek attached Smiley But that's about it so far...

Riiight, I see. This here:

Is really a centralized liquid cooling solution for your entire DC ? And thats gonna cool the cases too?
Silly me, thinking it was a PSU with stickers on it wrapped in a paper bag.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:53:47 PM

Looking for 1 Satoshi/Ghs.
galdur

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

well i am still getting this message when trying to log on

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /login/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Same for me : 403 message

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You guys trusted a site running on free hosting. What else you can expect ? Forget about mining. They cant even manage a Ponzi Cheesy

Do not tell me that I did not warn you. Check the first page of this thread once again...

-snip-

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

They are the same people behind LunaMine !!!

Be Careful...

-snip-

Yeah, it´s absolutely horrible. Have you been able to find anything out ??

Waiting with bated breath.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:14:56 AM

for black friday i will take 100GHS for free or more permanent lol feel free to send me voucher code to inbox. Well thanks in advance no im off for some dinner be back later wating for the gift in my inbox Smiley

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:59:13 AM

being DDoS'd,

So, lots of problems just keeping a website, referral whoring and sig spam going.
We're all thrilled (and not at all surprised) you haven't ever had any issues with your pool, mining hardware, cooling, electricity supply, asic suppliers (!), collocation or any of that stuff that actual mines tend to struggle with.

Well, we've posted on Twitter before that we've been working long hours on our centralized liquid cooling solution (including cases). There was even a photo sneak peek attached Smiley But that's about it so far...

Since our launch on November 7, that's the biggest challenge we've had with the mining side of the business and does not affect our users too much. Smiley

Question to everyone: What rates do you guys expect from us on Bitcoin Black Friday sale? Smiley

Low as possible Wink
But good to see you guys back. I think at the black friday im gonna take some more GHS Smiley
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:02:01 AM

And no, it doesn't work that way. Having coolant running through the whole farm is way too expensive with no real benefits. It's each room/shelf kind of a thing.

In the picture it's just a case prototype that will be connected to shelves (which have coolant pipes integrated and with all cases being the same regardless of what's inside it will be much more convenient for miner removal/replacement). Right now the whole shelf prototype with pipes looks insanely messy and far, far from the end product visually.

So you have a "room/shelf kind of a thing" with a 12 inch fan that provides liquid cooling to cases that are connected to shelves..
Keep talking, this is getting more and more entertaining!
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:58:20 AM

Lulea doesnt seem that cold to me

Either way, you design a case with a fan that can only  move hot air within your "datacenter". You have supposedly cold air outside. And you use liquid to somehow connect both?
How does that even begin to make sense?
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:15:32 AM

1) Lulea?

Had to try!

2) First you said that we said the fans move liquid (??) and now you say that we use liquid to connect both (??)

Cold air outside
+ Hot air inside
+ "special" case with fan that moves air
=  liquid cooling system
?
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:30:27 AM

It is special because it is connected to coolant pipes integrated in the shelf. It also has openings for a fan / air pipes. So there are two sources of cold air/liquid.

It is basically a centralized liquid cooling system for each room/shelf that we have been working on. And while testing various prototypes/designs we also added additional airflow from the outside because in winter months cool air is a lot cheaper to acquire. Is this more clear? Smiley

Yes, its crystal clear you havent got a frigging clue what you are talking about, you've never been anywhere near a datacenter. and that you know as much about mining as I know about mass producing lipstick.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:14:12 PM

I do believe that the way you approached this conversation was looking for any minor flaws and things I did not mention.

LOL.  'minor' flaws and omissions like zero evidence of hashrate, zero vouching from any asic vendor, zero photographic evidence of any hardware, zero evidence of identity, zero blockchain tractability to mined coins, etc, etc.
And now on top of that, zero knowledge about operating a mine or how liquid cooling works.

You likely believed that we use direct air from the outside without any humidity control and that immediately created your assumptions. Smiley Or something similar.

You showed a picture of a "liquid cooling device" that would supposedly exploit the low local ambient air temperature. And that device is a tiny black box that sports a fan. I dont even know how to begin to address the absurdity.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:46:46 PM

As I said I am not the tech guy here. I am mostly responsible for posting updates, forum communication and maintaining the web platform.
I apologize if my explanations have caused some confusion.

For what it's worth, I actually have worked in a data center when I was a student and I am familiar to some of the concepts there.

I do believe that the way you approached this conversation was looking for any minor flaws and things I did not mention.
You likely believed that we use direct air from the outside without any humidity control and that immediately created your assumptions. Smiley Or something similar.

For example, next post from Puppet is probably going to be an attempt to find connection between not being a tech guy, yet having worked in a data center (or misinterpreting it as currently working in a data center).

There will always be people like Puppet and there is not much to do about it.

The cat is out of the bag. Try with another domain...

-snip-

***Public Notice***

SCAM ALERT

They are the same people behind LunaMine !!!

Be Careful...

-snip-

Exposing frauds since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: