Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223657 times)
kaprosuchus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:27:03 PM

I'm pretty happy with this site so far and it compares favorably to other cloud mining services.

Check out my site below for bitcoin mining profitability comparisons and free offers!

https://sites.google.com/site/freebitcoinsforall/   Wink

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:48:11 PM

I'm pretty happy with this site so far and it compares favorably to other cloud mining services.

Check out my site below for bitcoin mining profitability comparisons and free offers!

Oh how I love it when newbies promote scammers. Doesn't look like a coincidence at all. At least we have someone to go after once the Cloudminr-Ponzi collapses  Cool
kaprosuchus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Compare Cloud Miners By Daily Payout!!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 06:56:43 PM

Oh how I love it when newbies promote scammers. Doesn't look like a coincidence at all. At least we have someone to go after once the Cloudminr-Ponzi collapses  Cool

Wait a minute... Is cloudminr a confirmed scam?  I'm still getting payouts from them.

Right, and I may be "new" here but I am honestly just trying to find the best ways to invest in bitcoin!

jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:59:49 PM

Hello!

To Johny Depp and similar trolls:

The issue was only for those who has voucher code contracts only. It was indeed fixed within a few minutes and these users will receive all their future payouts, even without logging in.

"It was fixed" means that future payouts (including what was missed) will be received without users needed to log in. It did not imply that we have sent the missing payments.

Please contact us through support if you want to have issues fixed in a timely fashion. We don't read this forum often mostly because fighting competitor trolls is a way lower priority than supporting our customers.
I send you a private message did you get it ?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

Wait a minute... Is cloudminr a confirmed scam?  I'm still getting payouts from them.

Right, and I may be "new" here but I am honestly just trying to find the best ways to invest in bitcoin!

How would you call someone who acts like a scammer and takes your money? A priest?
masterplague

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:32:40 PM

if they paid then why complain?

i dont get it.. just consider that before anything else. also whats up with that google link provided..if you want referrals or people to your site do it properly.
Johny Depp

Activity: 211
Merit: 125

busting the bastards

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

i dont get it.. just consider that before anything else. also whats up with that google link provided..if you want referrals or people to your site do it properly.

In case u missed the explanation in previous page of how CloudMinr.io is scamming people, here it is quoted for u again...

For Johny Depp and other competitor trolls looking to damage our reputation:

Not a single account has been suspended by us. And we will not suspend any accounts, ever.

Our 7 day free trial expires after 7 days, it's kind of sad that you try to use it against us...

-snip-

Really ? You simply denied payment for those who are not paying enough attention to you !!! Angry

First you said payments were not made because of change in payment address...

-snip-

Did you change your payout address or remove it since November 23rd? The payments are not made if the address is not specified or if our system sees inconsistency within the mining results. We'll look into it, thank you for letting us know!

Next your excuse is those who had voucher code of 10 GH/s contracts do not get their account balances updated automatically. I dont know, how they were paid for first 2 week then ? Anyways, you said this issue will be fixed within 1 - 2 minutes.

I contacted our developer - he found out the issue immediately. The accounts that only have voucher code 10 GH/s contracts do not get their account balances updated automatically (mined coins get updated though), unless they visit our site and thus "request" the mined bitcoins to be added to their balance.

I believe you did not really visit our site since November 23rd? Smiley

This issue will be fixed within 1 - 2 minutes and free 10 GH/s users will be able to receive your payouts without logging in.

Almost a day has passed, still people are complaining about not receiving payment...

-snip-

It seems I confused another payment as CloudMinr payment. Practically I have not received any payment after 2014-11-23. So two week of payment is due for me. My ID is 'bonvita'. Expecting to receive payments soon...

What more proof do we need to get convinced that you are a bloody scammer ?

Johny Dep everyone was paid! Not a lot more to say!

By the way the "Thread" link in the signature link to page 7 of the thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850784.120

It would be better if it linked to page 1 or the latest page

Are u blind ? Or lie anything for your signature ? Have some spine to speak the truth. Quoting below the words from unpaid people. Statements asking for payment has been made larger and colorful in case if u have eyesight problem...

I contacted our developer - he found out the issue immediately. The accounts that only have voucher code 10 GH/s contracts do not get their account balances updated automatically (mined coins get updated though), unless they visit our site and thus "request" the mined bitcoins to be added to their balance.

I believe you did not really visit our site since November 23rd? Smiley

This issue will be fixed within 1 - 2 minutes and free 10 GH/s users will be able to receive your payouts without logging in.

Thanks for the update. No I did not log in for more than 2 week. Expecting to receive the payout soon...

After 2014-11-23, I have received my payout on 2014-12-08. May I know why the payment is missed in between ? My ID is bonvita.

You should probably contact CLoudminr through the support tab on the website. I tend to get replies their sooner.

It seems I confused another payment as CloudMinr payment. Practically I have not received any payment after 2014-11-23. So two week of payment is due for me. My ID is 'bonvita'. Expecting to receive payments soon...

Exposing frauds since 2014
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:11:49 PM

You buy a contract for a specific amount of money and get a fraction of that back every day/week. Every clueless idiot says they must be legit because they're paying out, joins the referral scheme and attracts new customers. After a while, the service operator fucks off with all the money, having paid out a tiny fraction to customers in order to fool people into thinking the service is legitimate.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

First: Did they pay? Now how does a typical Ponzi work? The scammer takes a little bit money into his hands. Then he finds some persons, let's call them "Group A". He pays a bit of money to "Group A".  And some of this group now jump up and down in sheer excitement, yelling: "See, he's paying!" They get so excited, that they invest into the Ponzi. So the scammer has more money for paying a bit of money to "Group A", which still is shouting: "See, he's paying! All legit!" Now "Group A" is not only shouting, but also actively looking for more investors. Let's call them "Group B". "Group B" also invests. And so on.

Now you say: He's paying. What exactly is he paying? Some dust. Not more.  Let's assume he invested 2 Bitcoin for getting "followers".  If this "Group A" invested then 5 Bitcoin, he already made a profit of 4 Bitcoin. Now Group A promotes the Ponzi, and Group B invests, too. So he has now maybe 20 Bitcoin coming in and invests 2 in the form of some more dust. Group B, very excited, yells: "He's paying, so what could possibly be wrong?" Group C steps in, invests 30 Bitcoin, he invests 3 Bitcoin into Group C... and so on. That's what a Ponzi is.

Now I call him a scammer. Could he prove me wrong? Easily. Does he prove me wrong? No. Why not? Well, because he is a scammer.

In most European countries, people who should and could know that they are supporting a scammer also can be sentenced. So everybody who is promoting the scam - for example with his signature - and who is living in Europe runs the risk to be prosecuted one day. Because at the very beginning of this thread, I asked Cloudminr some questions. He didn't answer. Why? Well, as I said before: He is a scammer and he knows that he'll get away with his Ponzi. Because he understands how his "clients" work: More greed than brains.

So he pays. Can you tell me how much he paid and how much was invested into his scheme? Can you positively confirm that he isn't paying the withdrawals with Bitcoins which were invested into his scheme? Can you show me in the Blockchain payments coming from the mining?

People like him give a shit about Bitcoin. They want to make money. And they don't care about defrauding others.

People who support him for some Satoshi don't give a shit about Bitcoin. They are greedy and stupid if they don't insist that some questions should be answerd. And they are part of a criminal system.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

Amen.

bigadam0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:18:25 PM

First: Did they pay? Now how does a typical Ponzi work? The scammer takes a little bit money into his hands. Then he finds some persons, let's call them "Group A". He pays a bit of money to "Group A".  And some of this group now jump up and down in sheer excitement, yelling: "See, he's paying!" They get so excited, that they invest into the Ponzi. So the scammer has more money for paying a bit of money to "Group A", which still is shouting: "See, he's paying! All legit!" Now "Group A" is not only shouting, but also actively looking for more investors. Let's call them "Group B". "Group B" also invests. And so on.

Now you say: He's paying. What exactly is he paying? Some dust. Not more.  Let's assume he invested 2 Bitcoin for getting "followers".  If this "Group A" invested then 5 Bitcoin, he already made a profit of 4 Bitcoin. Now Group A promotes the Ponzi, and Group B invests, too. So he has now maybe 20 Bitcoin coming in and invests 2 in the form of some more dust. Group B, very excited, yells: "He's paying, so what could possibly be wrong?" Group C steps in, invests 30 Bitcoin, he invests 3 Bitcoin into Group C... and so on. That's what a Ponzi is.

Now I call him a scammer. Could he prove me wrong? Easily. Does he prove me wrong? No. Why not? Well, because he is a scammer.

In most European countries, people who should and could know that they are supporting a scammer also can be sentenced. So everybody who is promoting the scam - for example with his signature - and who is living in Europe runs the risk to be prosecuted one day. Because at the very beginning of this thread, I asked Cloudminr some questions. He didn't answer. Why? Well, as I said before: He is a scammer and he knows that he'll get away with his Ponzi. Because he understands how his "clients" work: More greed than brains.

So he pays. Can you tell me how much he paid and how much was invested into his scheme? Can you positively confirm that he isn't paying the withdrawals with Bitcoins which were invested into his scheme? Can you show me in the Blockchain payments coming from the mining?

People like him give a shit about Bitcoin. They want to make money. And they don't care about defrauding others.

People who support him for some Satoshi don't give a shit about Bitcoin. They are greedy and stupid if they don't insist that some questions should be answerd. And they are part of a criminal system.

But here is still no proof.. this is just what you think.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

Yeah, that´s what I said and I´m sure as hell not doing that anymore.

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:28:05 PM

It's up to the service operator to provide evidence of their legitimacy, not potential customers to prove the service is a scam. Any cloud mining service that refuses to provide any evidence of their legitimacy should simply be assumed to be a scam.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:57:28 PM

WOW! In real life you burn shop when someone makes mistake giving you change?  Cheesy
LOL that is such wording lets hope is it nothing like that as that would be extreme hardcore. In anycase i myself have not had any problem so all seems to be good for me and others saying the same.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:28:36 AM

It's up to the service operator to provide evidence of their legitimacy, not potential customers to prove the service is a scam. Any cloud mining service that refuses to provide any evidence of their legitimacy should simply be assumed to be a scam.
+1. a lack of proof that its a scam is far less concerning than a lack of proof it isnt a scam

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:29:53 AM

Hello!

hey - yoiu have time to be on the forums, can you post a picture of the hardware you are operating?

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Faceboss

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:30:19 AM

So I can buy a miner and set it up in my basement and never see ROI or gamble with this service according to the all neysayers.
SEND ME A VIP CODE !
btcremix

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:55:27 AM

Hello!

hey - yoiu have time to be on the forums, can you post a picture of the hardware you are operating?

It will be nice to see some pictures.. I would be more calm..
bigadam0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:39:22 PM

+1. a lack of proof that its a scam is far less concerning than a lack of proof it isnt a scam

you're right, but there is still hope that this service is legit! Cheesy Anyway it is true that after what happened with PBmining we should see some evidence..
overdrive

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:24:22 PM

is this another pbmining scene??  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: