Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223658 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:02:47 AM

Well I'm guessing the sale of email addresses was legit (even though I did not see mine on any of the lists doesn't mean it wasn't there) I'm assuming that since I had two accounts with very differing emails which have no commonalities. These con-artists must have purchased my info...  Gareth & Catherine Bull (jern@jsrmach.com); so be prepared I think our inboxes are going to get a shitload of these scams.

if anyone is going to defend cloudminr.io after this incident they are shills; even if the hack was done by an outside party, the fact that passwrods were stored as plain text should be a red alarm.

Sorry!!! Could I have the right to hope?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:07:08 AM

Well I'm guessing the sale of email addresses was legit (even though I did not see mine on any of the lists doesn't mean it wasn't there) I'm assuming that since I had two accounts with very differing emails which have no commonalities. These con-artists must have purchased my info...  Gareth & Catherine Bull (jern@jsrmach.com); so be prepared I think our inboxes are going to get a shitload of these scams.

if anyone is going to defend cloudminr.io after this incident they are shills; even if the hack was done by an outside party, the fact that passwrods were stored as plain text should be a red alarm.

What the fcuk are you hoping for dude, for the next ponzi sheme where you loose your BTC  Huh Roll Eyes Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:09:23 AM

What the fcuk are you hoping for dude, for the next ponzi sheme where you loose your BTC  Huh Roll Eyes Grin

No. I hope to have my btc from cloudminr.io. This is ilegit or I am shill?
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:34:51 AM

You will NOT get any BTC or reaction from cloudminr.io, move on and rework your BTC with methods other then investing in cloudmining!!!

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:38:34 AM

You will NOT get any BTC or reaction from cloudminr.io, move on and rework your BTC with methods other then investing in cloudmining!!!

Thank you for you prediction. Prefer to not believe you even you may have right (with very big probability).

Hope to remember to you this post IF cloudminr.io will return. I am curios what do you write about it...  Wink
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:41:33 AM

Thank you for you prediction. Prefer to not believe you even you may have right (with very big probability).

Hope to remember to you this post IF cloudminr.io will return. I am curios what do you write about it...  Wink

.... do you really honestly believe cloudminr.io will come back as cloudminr.io?
These guys will come back as <isamyourbtc.tld> in the near future, but i will bet you 0,1BTC if cloudminr.io comes back until the end of 2015, deal  Wink

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:45:22 AM

.... do you really honestly believe cloudminr.io will come back as cloudminr.io?
These guys will come back as <isamyourbtc.tld> in the near future, but i will bet you 0,1BTC if cloudminr.io comes back until the end of 2015, deal  Wink

It is not important what I believe but what I hope !  Wink There are two very different things. And for sure I do not accept the bet because probably you will win.  Grin
cyberpinoy

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 12:16:09 PM

One more bites the dust.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 12:22:08 PM

One more bites the dust.

of course that's the work of the evil "hacker".

I'm not really surprised. I bet they got the next scheme up and running already

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:26:33 PM

One more bites the dust.

You think that this screenshot is real? See yourself at the site and you will see that everything is a photoshop work.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:04:49 PM

One more bites the dust.

You think that this screenshot is real? See yourself at the site and you will see that everything is a photoshop work.

HAHA it was not photoshop LOL

Actually its a lot easier than photoshop.

Just so we all understand, they are gone, your account gets suspended for 1 reason only YOU DIDNT PAY THE BILL, pure and simple. SO they are gone and they wont be back as cloudminr.io but you can bet your sweet little donkey they will be back, just to do it all over again.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:22:57 PM

One more bites the dust.

Just so we all understand, they are gone, your account gets suspended for 1 reason only YOU DIDNT PAY THE BILL, pure and simple. SO they are gone and they wont be back as cloudminr.io but you can bet your sweet little donkey they will be back, just to do it all over again.

Maybe it was that they were not paid the money. But it would be that they asked themselves to be suspended because were problems with the list of emails and password published on their site? It is this possible?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:44:28 PM

So funny - there are still a couple of people in the board who assisted cloudminr and who claim to have had knowledge about the whole "project" (read: scam). I would first go after them...
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

One more bites the dust.

Maybe it was that they were not paid the money. But it would be that they asked themselves to be suspended because were problems with the list of emails and password published on their site? It is this possible?

Anything is possible but they would have to cancel the account for that account suspended message to be displayed on the site. Either way, they still may own the domain name (I have not checked the whois recently) so to be 100% honest (and I actually hate to say this cause it raises hope) but they could still come back as cloudminr.io they would just need to register the domain to new nameservers is all.

n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:55:51 PM

One more bites the dust.

Anything is possible but they would have to cancel the account for that account suspended message to be displayed on the site. Either way, they still may own the domain name (I have not checked the whois recently) so to be 100% honest (and I actually hate to say this cause it raises hope) but they could still come back as cloudminr.io they would just need to register the domain to new nameservers is all.

Never and then never don't hate the hope. Don't cost nothing and make the people feel better. Important is to clarify that is only one hope and nothing else. So, if not verified, it is not a tragedy. It is only one hope minus in your bag.  Cheesy
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:24:19 PM

It really is funny... some people try to trash this thread, while obviously a lot has lost money.

Some people still believe that there were more than 100'000 people who invested in this scam. I call it bullshit. Why believe a fraudster? If you look at the payouts he made, I doubt that he had more than maybe 5000 clients.

Still, for everyone who has lost money, it is a loss.

However, there are some individuals who seem to have had insider knowledge. For example: Pandorabox sold his "hashing power" just before cloudminr.io collapsed. And in the past, he always was telling what cloudminr's plans are. What about galdur who called everyone who dared to be critical towards cloudminr.io an "extornionist"? Funny, btw, that "Galdur" calls other cloudmining-services a scam while he was alway defending cloudminr.io...

Also: Everybody who refered to cloudminr.io is, according to European law, liable. So if you were lurked into cloudminr.io through a referrer and you know the person who refered, you may get your money back in court from this person....
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:27:21 PM

One more bites the dust.

Never and then never don't hate the hope. Don't cost nothing and make the people feel better. Important is to clarify that is only one hope and nothing else. So, if not verified, it is not a tragedy. It is only one hope minus in your bag.  Cheesy

doesn't really matter if it was real or not. I would never visit an obvious infected website.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:30:33 PM

Cloudminr should change it's name to Scamminr.io...Lol  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Aefan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:34:11 PM

wow. someone is using developer console in the browser to be funny Wink ... well... not

sorry but why are some people hopping they will come back? even if the come back, your coins are gone and no one is getting back something.
if the hack was legit and cloudshitminr.to isn't scamming, they would give us updates and react on the posts here. but there is no reaction, no updates, no more information.
they stole the invested coins, sold the database to someone else to get more coins and working on a new scam site.

just a waste of time to hope for a comeback and that everyone is getting back their coins.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:43:10 PM

wow. someone is using developer console in the browser to be funny Wink ... well... not

sorry but why are some people hopping they will come back? even if the come back, your coins are gone and no one is getting back something.
if the hack was legit and cloudshitminr.to isn't scamming, they would give us updates and react on the posts here. but there is no reaction, no updates, no more information.
they stole the invested coins, sold the database to someone else to get more coins and working on a new scam site.

just a waste of time to hope for a comeback and that everyone is getting back their coins.

That's certainly true. I haven't seen any post from cloudminr.io in this forum since July 6, 2015. Also, that's the last time that such user was active on the forum. In the end, most of us lost our coins and therefore this is a lesson we'd never forget.

So here's the new strategy:

Buy Bitcoins at a low price, and hold them until price rises then sell them. I think that's the best way to get some profit. Also, never invest on a cloud mining service before making a research (reviews, pictures of mining farm, company number, staff pictures/names, etc) Scam cloud mining sites usually don't provide pictures of their mining farm or if so, doubtful pictures of the same. They also don't provide info of their staff.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: