Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:00:44 AM

I had 7 different account in cloudminr.io, and now they use e-mail adresses and open bitfinex account with my e-mails

What does it mean? They open an account in bitFinex and i change pasword it and make 2 auth. protect for account. They send me pasword reset link every second. Please help

Maybe are the hackers to do this. But I think nothing can happen if you have 2 auth protect enabled.

But i have no account in BitFinex, so have no money in it. It opened last night by someone.

Important is that you have no money. The rest doesn't count.
systh

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:26:30 AM

I had 7 different account in cloudminr.io, and now they use e-mail adresses and open bitfinex account with my e-mails

What does it mean? They open an account in bitFinex and i change pasword it and make 2 auth. protect for account. They send me pasword reset link every second. Please help

Maybe are the hackers to do this. But I think nothing can happen if you have 2 auth protect enabled.

But i have no account in BitFinex, so have no money in it. It opened last night by someone.

Impartant is that i am see money in it 3254 BTC deposit. This money is not mine that i dont know where it come from

Seems like you're getting your scammed investment back after all..

The weird thing is that I received this "welcome to Bitfinex" email as well. I'm just not sure if it's tied to Cloudminr -- my guess is that I've signed up for it a while ago (maybe when it was in beta or whatever) and forgot about it. Because why would they (Cloudminr/hackers) registered accounts with emails they don't own? That doesn't make any sense..

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:46:02 AM

Impartant is that i am see money in it 3254 BTC deposit. This money is not mine that i dont know where it come from

How is possible that you don't own this account and you can see how much money are in it? And if it is not your account in which way you are within it?
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:48:44 AM

Their are selling their database so it's maybe someone who bought it.
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:05:07 AM

Not only scammers but hasckers  Angry
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:14:24 AM

Is this a bad joke ? first you told us you invested 288 BTC right before they exit - now you tell us you found a bitFinix Acount with more than 3000 BTC on it ?

I belive that out of sudden a bitfenix account appeared (I had the same on my email address I used on cloundminr) But there is a deposit of more than 3000 BTC .. could you give some proof - like txid or wallet address ?

Regards
isyet

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:44:26 PM

... and cloudminr.io suspended...

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:50:43 PM

... and cloudminr.io suspended...

You don't say.. it's suspended for more than 1 week. They are even selling their database.
orcanice

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 04:51:39 PM

This was an expensive trip.Sad
themerkle

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:53:13 AM

I am a journalist for themerkle.com and am looking to write a story about cloudminr. I am looking to do some interviews with users who have been scammed so that I can get the timeline of events right. I will compensate you for your time, send me a PM if you are interested. We need to make more people aware of such ponzies because they really do hurt the bitcoin ecosystem and it's image.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 04:56:31 AM

I am a journalist for themerkle.com and am looking to write a story about cloudminr. I am looking to do some interviews with users who have been scammed so that I can get the timeline of events right. I will compensate you for your time, send me a PM if you are interested. We need to make more people aware of such ponzies because they really do hurt the bitcoin ecosystem and it's image.

if you got time check this one too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg11929499#msg11929499 - the coverage on this part of the GAW scam in non-existend, but very interesting in my opinion.

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:35:34 AM

Well no response since 'hack' hosting account gone and even customers details sold.
Just 1 post on a forum to announce exit, this has to be one of the worst ponzi exits ever, at least other ponzis attempt to make it look remotely real.

I wonder how much they made, is there a number on how big their database is? in terms of account numbers?

Im just get email :

Hello, we offer our database with 80000 users + 15000-18000 scrypt.cc users.

All with username, email, password, and some with them bitcoin address.

Buy it now and you will can earn good btc promoting your business or make anything you want.

Proof with more than 2k users: http://pastebin.com/AVmh7LsB

Buy here: https://www.btcdlc.com/shop/databaseleaked

I got it too, it's bad, they are really dishonest. I saw one user that tried to sell it here, in digital goods.
It's 100% legit, because there are proofs ( It's about 2000 emails, passwords and addresses ). I don't believe they database was hacked, it's not easy to hack the database of strong server because it's protected with the newest systems. They are doing really weird things with our details and I'm glad I didn't send them more than 0.1 BTC.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:10:19 AM

Well some post the headers of that mail into a code box  EXAMPLE
Code:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uenssMTNVPRoIcqxDIBulRjbaKKX3C2xCrQMhar3YU/CGqpfSbAMMyvAiGvPf2F6WMn1DsRDxN+A5tXiCLYLDOFnuKzNUDEb+GK/NJt8cnSNgMHJcl+eYuHmTw==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 198.21.6.174; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=bounces+318715-0dca-rizze=outlook.com@mail.blockchain.info; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=mail.blockchain.info; x-hmca=pass header.id=no-reply@blockchain.info
X-SID-PRA: no-reply@blockchain.info
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: NhFq/7gR1vSjw1dcJcUGBKiemlPn0i2MGsyCx9yrEhGx28sy4pgLuIEwiTPznDhTlYWrWP6yxCaYlYNEjflptAjoHHell9Xo97SJ06KDUK5dxcHecos3DJpbsvbKkgyRGvRmfxdE13Dk7IcAS4xBv3t9oHzESl2zJ3Ij1EfC9ERBG0kzw08SaMDGvzhc2qjIx2i5zn1pbPhMtHsMhYlZVGXVHtYkQsIOAFz2+sRmG/E=
Received: from o1.mail.blockchain.info ([198.21.6.174]) by BAY004-MC2F38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:34:25 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=mail.blockchain.info;
h=content-type:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:subject;
s=smtpapi; bh=JM3lv7uCjloZlis8R+1P+4Z4f54=; b=sTcOxC4Q/OzBf+hQeG

We can then trace the e-mail

And its gone.
wwwcuongit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:30:35 AM

be careful

someone opened acount on bitfinex by infomation in cloudminr.io

I do not know to bitfinex

new acount is open but no login, I just reset the password for login it

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:53:46 AM

Well some post the headers of that mail into a code box  EXAMPLE
Code:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uenssMTNVPRoIcqxDIBulRjbaKKX3C2xCrQMhar3YU/CGqpfSbAMMyvAiGvPf2F6WMn1DsRDxN+A5tXiCLYLDOFnuKzNUDEb+GK/NJt8cnSNgMHJcl+eYuHmTw==
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 198.21.6.174; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=bounces+318715-0dca-rizze=outlook.com@mail.blockchain.info; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=mail.blockchain.info; x-hmca=pass header.id=no-reply@blockchain.info
X-SID-PRA: no-reply@blockchain.info
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: NhFq/7gR1vSjw1dcJcUGBKiemlPn0i2MGsyCx9yrEhGx28sy4pgLuIEwiTPznDhTlYWrWP6yxCaYlYNEjflptAjoHHell9Xo97SJ06KDUK5dxcHecos3DJpbsvbKkgyRGvRmfxdE13Dk7IcAS4xBv3t9oHzESl2zJ3Ij1EfC9ERBG0kzw08SaMDGvzhc2qjIx2i5zn1pbPhMtHsMhYlZVGXVHtYkQsIOAFz2+sRmG/E=
Received: from o1.mail.blockchain.info ([198.21.6.174]) by BAY004-MC2F38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:34:25 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=mail.blockchain.info;
h=content-type:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:subject;
s=smtpapi; bh=JM3lv7uCjloZlis8R+1P+4Z4f54=; b=sTcOxC4Q/OzBf+hQeG

We can then trace the e-mail

The mails I received were all sent through services which hide the sender.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:02:44 PM

you can contact the people they paid the whoisguard fee, (you will need an attorney to do it tho) and they will have to give up the account information.

If any one wnna file suit or complain to cops Im ready to sign petition ,

Lets make sure these guys not run away with the funds?

Not being negative, but can anyone give an example of when petitions and whois searches etc, have been successful in getting money back in these circumstances?

Normally, they open accounts with wrong names, use whois-guard, so the best you will get is a fake name and address. Once you have this, you'll see that they accessed from the beginning everything through Tor or a VPN.

I'd go after the guys who were so supportive and now have disappeared, like Galdur, Pandoraxbox and alike.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:21:53 PM

I had registered an account with cloudminr.io with a thow-away-e-mail, so I was able to log in and see if there is anything useful for getting information. However, I never invested a dime since I was convinced from the very beginning that it is a scam.

However, now the story becomes interesting.

I used a throw-away-email.
I used a fake name.
I used a fake address.

Now I received an e-mail from Bitfinex saying that my account has been opened.

Good. I never applied for an account. So it seems that cloudminr has opened it. Or someone who bought their information.

Bitfinex: How is it possibl that you opened an account for a fully fictious person? On your homepage you write:

BITFINEX is cBITFINEX is committed in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

Our AML and KYC policies differ depending on the country of origin of which our clients are located and furthermore recorded against through the BITFINEX registration process. The specific AML and KYC policies as per regional jurisdiction are located below. Our compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being adhered to at both a local and global level, instilling a level of trust and ensuring BITFINEX will continue to operate uninterrupted.

BITFINEX reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards or could be considered as a Politically Exposed Person.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.ommitted in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

Our AML and KYC policies differ depending on the country of origin of which our clients are located and furthermore recorded against through the BITFINEX registration process. The specific AML and KYC policies as per regional jurisdiction are located below. Our compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being adhered to at both a local and global level, instilling a level of trust and ensuring BITFINEX will continue to operate uninterrupted.

BITFINEX reserves the right to refuse registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML standards or could be considered as a Politically Exposed Person.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.

So there was no KYC nor any AML-process needed to open an account?

This stinks. And I'd like to get some answers from Bitfinex...
casper001

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:33:23 PM

I had registered an account with cloudminr.io with a thow-away-e-mail, so I was able to log in and see if there is anything useful for getting information. However, I never invested a dime since I was convinced from the very beginning that it is a scam.

However, now the story becomes interesting.

I used a throw-away-email.
I used a fake name.
I used a fake address.

Now I received an e-mail from Bitfinex saying that my account has been opened.

Good. I never applied for an account. So it seems that cloudminr has opened it. Or someone who bought their information.

Bitfinex: How is it possibl that you opened an account for a fully fictious person? On your homepage you write:

BITFINEX is cBITFINEX is committed in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.ommitted in providing a safe, compliant and reputable service to our clients. For this reason, BITFINEX insists on a comprehensive and thorough KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliance implementation. This includes the monitoring of suspicious transactions and obligatory reporting to local regulators and other compliance bodies.

BITFINEX reserves the right to verify our users and their transactions. In addition to this, any attempt to abuse BITFINEX or its platform will result in an immediate account suspension.

So there was no KYC nor any AML-process needed to open an account?

This stinks. And I'd like to get some answers from Bitfinex...
Good read. Please keep us updated should you get any answers from Bitfinex.

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:42:25 PM

It's been around 2 weeks since cloudminr.io has been shutdown. They said it would take around 2-3 weeks until they make a new site, so I'm waiting until it's been week number 3.

But as it seems, I have the feeling that they would never come back so that means I'll never get my ROI back.  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:51:34 PM

It's been around 2 weeks since cloudminr.io has been shutdown. They said it would take around 2-3 weeks until they make a new site, so I'm waiting until it's been week number 3.

But as it seems, I have the feeling that they would never come back so that means I'll never get my ROI back.  Sad

If you'd read the first few pages of this thread, you'd know that the whole "cloudmining" was a scam.... sorry to take away your hope...
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: