Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:35:20 AM

is this site profitable? i want to try it too... but i want to be sure if this is really profitable of this days.

cloudminr.io is a collabsed PONZI sheme that stole peoples BTC's!!!
If you want to try out cloudmining at your own risk, use my referral link in my signature. Either genesisming or cloudmining.website  Wink

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
coke15

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:42:11 AM

I confirm the listing steal / sold cloudminr.io has served to open an account on bitfinex.

Fortunately I do  not have an account

Account opened on 07/17/2015 BY "zeladurany"

no luck dude !
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:59:16 AM

I confirm the listing steal / sold cloudminr.io has served to open an account on bitfinex.

Fortunately I do  not have an account

Account opened on 07/17/2015 BY "zeladurany"

no luck dude !
i confirm too. i have email from bitfinex even i'm not open that site. the date was 17th july.
and i got many many spam email after cloudminr get hacked.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 12:01:59 PM

so.. your saying that it is already been hacked? and not suggested to use this site anymore? is this really true?

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
casper001

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:10:23 PM

so.. your saying that it is already been hacked? and not suggested to use this site anymore? is this really true?

YES! DO NOT USE.

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:21:02 PM

Today is three weeks since the cloudminr owners advised that the servers will be rebuilt. That was also their last communication to us before they deleted all their tweets and evidence everywhere. As the domain is still in suspended state and still no communication from any of them, I will now move on from there and wish them all the best for the future: karma, pain, hell, suffering comes to mind.

My hopes are lost....oh well. I'll find another way to recover my BTC  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
casper001

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:31:14 PM

Today is three weeks since the cloudminr owners advised that the servers will be rebuilt. That was also their last communication to us before they deleted all their tweets and evidence everywhere. As the domain is still in suspended state and still no communication from any of them, I will now move on from there and wish them all the best for the future: karma, pain, hell, suffering comes to mind.

My hopes are lost....oh well. I'll find another way to recover my BTC  Sad
Mine too, I feel your pain.

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:54:52 PM

Well, I'm really wondering how naive some people can be.
Everybody is just sitting here, crying about their losses and not doing anything about it?
Why not contact P4ndoraBox7 who was claiming to have been in communication with "Adrian" while everybody else was complaining that "Adrian" and/or cloudminr.io didn't respond?`And why was Martial, err,  P4ndoraBox7, just selling his hash before cloudminr.io closed down? He can be found easily and I think he's got something to explain....

What about the Russian crackhead  "galdur" who seems a pro in defending scammers?

Just read through the whole thread and look at who's promoting the scam... then check what else they have promoted in the past... enlightening...
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 02:49:38 AM

Let's make something clear.

I had to sell my account because my workhours has been reduced at my job and I had some bills to pay. Instead of doing mining and since that I'm not interested into crypto that I was in the past months, I bought 6,400 ShadowCash and put all the rest into my bills with www.bylls.com

I hope as well for you that cloudminr won't collapse, seem they are continuing their job as they do it since november 2014 without missing any payouts, not even one.

this move is really suspicious
the timing is just right when cloudminr.io is about to close
thats why right after this post of P4ndoraBox7 I stopped investing even when they offered a 40% promotion that time
last log in of P4ndoraBox7 was July 19
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 03:12:18 AM

I think there is a "resell" going on. Saw the database on some random website, was selling for 1 BTC.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 05:21:43 AM

I think there is a "resell" going on. Saw the database on some random website, was selling for 1 BTC.

is that the one with the username and email address?
i'm pretty sure that whoever is in that list the password has been changed but its a good mailing list. Expensive mailing list.
foxkyu

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:27:49 AM

YES! It is true. Website as been hacked.
you can't even use it anymore because their account is suspended. check out the website http://cloudminr.io/
AizenSou

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:23:31 AM

Everybody is just sitting here, crying about their losses and not doing anything about it?
Why not contact P4ndoraBox7 who was claiming to have been in communication with "Adrian" while everybody else was complaining that "Adrian" and/or cloudminr.io didn't respond?`And why was Martial, err,  P4ndoraBox7, just selling his hash before cloudminr.io closed down? He can be found easily and I think he's got something to explain....

What about the Russian crackhead  "galdur" who seems a pro in defending scammers?

Just read through the whole thread and look at who's promoting the scam... then check what else they have promoted in the past... enlightening...

I must agree with your analysis. But look at this thread? Just count how many people who don't care about anyone's shit? They are just enjoying their refs money too. They don't give a shit that their referrals lost money. They came to defend every ponzi when it was still hot, then silent when it went down. Look at twitter, how many tweets are there to promote the refs ? Facebook too. Look overall, all people with the dollar sign in their eyes, all about greed. Well it's a sad state of current crypto Smiley.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:26:34 AM

I must agree with your analysis. But look at this thread? Just count how many people who don't care about anyone's shit? They are just enjoying their refs money too. They don't give a shit that their referrals lost money. They came to defend every ponzi when it was still hot, then silent when it went down. Look at twitter, how many tweets are there to promote the refs ? Facebook too. Look overall, all people with the dollar sign in their eyes, all about greed. Well it's a sad state of current crypto Smiley.

the website is down so no one is earning from any referral.
most replies you see here are just rants from victims saying that they should have, could have or would have...
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:56:36 AM

The last-minute-sale from P4ndoraBox7 was indeed suspicious. And: He sold much more than just this before this. I was wondering that he's making so much money as a Wal-Mart employee to buy so many TH with cloudminr..... while he was saying that he's a noob. He even set up a homepage (http://www.cryptohashcenter.com) and in the whois-data, you can clearly see his real name and contact. If I'd lost money with this scam, I definitively would ask him about his communication with "Adrian"....

Despite all the greed of people, they should never forget that there are jurisdictions in this world in which the promotion of a Ponzi makes you part of the Ponzi, i.e. you can be convicted as part of the fraudster's network. Again: If I would have lost anything in this scam, I'd go after everybody who was promoting the scam with a signature campaign...
ml73

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:32:36 PM

Have you guys read this one : http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/07/13/cloudminr-io-closes-after-alleged-hack-bitcoin-stolen-and-user-details-offered-for-sale/

" Although mostly speculation at this point, there are some hints that this may have been an inside job"

Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:13:14 PM

Have you guys read this one : http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/07/13/cloudminr-io-closes-after-alleged-hack-bitcoin-stolen-and-user-details-offered-for-sale/

" Although mostly speculation at this point, there are some hints that this may have been an inside job"

I suspect it was Queen Elsa again!   Wink

wwwcuongit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:55:49 PM

I have spent over 20 BTC in cloudminr.io

Please come back and pay me

how to catch them must penance?

Please admin blog's Investigation member is cloudminr

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390933
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:11:13 PM

Just for the record - those sold usernames and passwords are being used again. Someone initiated password reset for my Bitcointalk account 2 days ago - I've stopped that in time. However, I did a stupid thing and had the same password on cloudminr and one other site, and they actually did a mess there (no further losses luckily), but I've managed to stop further actions.

So please all cloudminr customers CHANGE your passwords everywhere if you had the same pass there and on other sites...if it's not too late.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:04:01 AM

Just for the record - those sold usernames and passwords are being used again. Someone initiated password reset for my Bitcointalk account 2 days ago - I've stopped that in time. However, I did a stupid thing and had the same password on cloudminr and one other site, and they actually did a mess there (no further losses luckily), but I've managed to stop further actions.

So please all cloudminr customers CHANGE your passwords everywhere if you had the same pass there and on other sites...if it's not too late.

yeah, make sure to use lastpass or some other password manager for crap site like cloudminr. let is create a password and save it.

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: