Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:41:30 PM

http://fastminer.net/?ref=5863 Get up to free 0.5 BTC BONUS with the FREE trial & withdraw it instant to your wallet!

I think the appropriate term for people like you is "idiot".
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:06:14 AM

after 31 days and 35 pages after the day cloudminr.io turned scam where are we now?
no chance for cloudminr.io to give back our investment, they cant even post a single update here
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:12:53 AM

after 31 days and 35 pages after the day cloudminr.io turned scam where are we now?
no chance for cloudminr.io to give back our investment, they cant even post a single update here

CloudMinr ran away with your money. In addition they also sold their database of accounts for 1BTC. So if you have any accounts that share the same user name and password. I suggest that you change those asap

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 02:17:21 AM

CloudMinr ran away with your money. In addition they also sold their database of accounts for 1BTC. So if you have any accounts that share the same user name and password. I suggest that you change those asap
Done. As soon as I cloudminr.io claimed that they we're hacked I checked my list if there's any site that I use same password.
I changed the password to the email that I use with cloudminr.io
It's just hard to organize password to different sites.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:19:21 AM

what is the purpose of this discussion?
cloud miner has scamed people
and now why do you continue the discussions ?

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:57:16 AM

Maybe because we want our money back! I'm just wish it would be that way..sigh  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:45:24 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 04:38:24 AM by Ritch

honestly it seems quite confusing...

#1 could be actual proof that they were hacked...
#2 1btc? really? rather weird to ask for such a small amount, on top of what they made...

or, they did it exactly like that to make us think they were hacked, when in fact they weren't

i know that cloudminr coming back is rather improbable...
however a lesson must be learned, out of this...

Hacked or not hacked is no difference as long the service is closed. My name is not in that list, so it's a fake - a cheap fake for only 1 BTC. *lol* Everyone could build such a list. You need only one fake-account who tells us in this forum that its name is on the list and all will believe it. How often you can sell it? Once, twice or 100 times? It's a Freeloader scam, but funny.
I guess, Cloudminr is already back with a new name because it would be stupid if they would'nt use the scam a second (or third?) time. And learning by doing applies to investors as well as for scammers because there is always room for improvement to earn more money.  Wink
The only question is: What is the name of the new cloud?

I think it is  the https://ccan.io/   ....

ccan.io looks too much like that bitcoin income site which only stole my money. Good luck with it.

Sure ccan is scam, but a good one, if you are one of the first investors like me.  Wink Invest early, withdraw every day and never reinvest. That's all you have to do to reach a good ROI.

Hint: Some shemes offer the option to withdraw your investment, too. AprilCoin did so. You can scam these scammers with a simple trick: 1) invest the minimum and reffer yourself with a second mail/btc account. 2) invest much more in the second account and get your refferal bonus. 3) Wait some days to earn the withdraw cost. 4) Withdraw all without losts and play with your refferal bonus only. So you get your ROI very fast and "scammed" the scammers but not the investors (don't use ref-links, but for yourself (*)).
Think etical: There is no problem to break the rules (AGB) of scammers, because all YOU can earn is what they will not earn.  Grin

(*) all my public ref-links lead to REAL and trustable companies, but never to scams nor HYIPs.

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:21:54 AM

Well, I'm really wondering how naive some people can be.
Everybody is just sitting here, crying about their losses and not doing anything about it?
Why not contact P4ndoraBox7 who was claiming to have been in communication with "Adrian" while everybody else was complaining that "Adrian" and/or cloudminr.io didn't respond?`And why was Martial, err,  P4ndoraBox7, just selling his hash before cloudminr.io closed down? He can be found easily and I think he's got something to explain....

What about the Russian crackhead  "galdur" who seems a pro in defending scammers?

Just read through the whole thread and look at who's promoting the scam... then check what else they have promoted in the past... enlightening...

I must agree with your analysis. But look at this thread? Just count how many people who don't care about anyone's shit? They are just enjoying their refs money too. They don't give a shit that their referrals lost money. They came to defend every ponzi when it was still hot, then silent when it went down. Look at twitter, how many tweets are there to promote the refs ? Facebook too. Look overall, all people with the dollar sign in their eyes, all about greed. Well it's a sad state of current crypto Smiley.

The last-minute-sale from P4ndoraBox7 was indeed suspicious. And: He sold much more than just this before this. I was wondering that he's making so much money as a Wal-Mart employee to buy so many TH with cloudminr..... while he was saying that he's a noob. He even set up a homepage (http://www.cryptohashcenter.com) and in the whois-data, you can clearly see his real name and contact. If I'd lost money with this scam, I definitively would ask him about his communication with "Adrian"....

Despite all the greed of people, they should never forget that there are jurisdictions in this world in which the promotion of a Ponzi makes you part of the Ponzi, i.e. you can be convicted as part of the fraudster's network. Again: If I would have lost anything in this scam, I'd go after everybody who was promoting the scam with a signature campaign...

Agree. A promoter of a manifest fraud becomes the agent of fraud, but there is no legal basis to punish him for that as long as you can not prove anything.
Everyone (adult) should know the risk of HYIPs. Everyone has the possibility to inform himself before investing and HOW to invest, to reach a ROI. Everyone should read my e-book "How to scam a scammer" in german "Der ethisch-technische Kunstgriff des kategorischen Imperativs: Wie man Betrüger betrügt" *joking*. (No, I don't sell this book, because to much winners would kill my bussiness  Grin)
Seriously: I can not imagine how to lose money with HYIPs, because all you need to know are some simple splitting-rules of investment. You could explain this rules to a child and I bet that child will double it's pocket money ... to consume more ice and toys in some weeks or months, as long kids can wait as long. Wink
But I can understand the problem: Someone (or everyone?) dream of the big, quick and easy money. Of course HYIPs offer a much better chance than lottery but it's nomen est omen High Yield with high risks.
As long you don't invest more than you can afford, it's an exciting game only. As long you get a good ROI overall, it's a funny game. As long you don't cry about some lost bugs, it's a nice pastime.
All in all I can promise you: HYIPs are better than bank interests. I got as much interests in the last 365 days as my bank-account would offer me for the next 50 years. So what's the problem with so called scams, shemes and ponzis? IMHO it's the greed of investors who did not unterstand the rules of HOW and WHEN to invest. I.e. what is a "fresh" HYIP? One week or two weeks old? No, that's already "old", because of first-in->first-out. Two or three days after start is even fresh enough to have a chance of a good ROI, because later investors pay your winnings. What's not to understand? I don't know ...

(Please excuse my bad english - I'm not a native speaker.)

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:16:23 AM

Well, I'm really wondering how naive some people can be.
Everybody is just sitting here, crying about their losses and not doing anything about it?
Why not contact P4ndoraBox7 who was claiming to have been in communication with "Adrian" while everybody else was complaining that "Adrian" and/or cloudminr.io didn't respond?`And why was Martial, err,  P4ndoraBox7, just selling his hash before cloudminr.io closed down? He can be found easily and I think he's got something to explain....

What about the Russian crackhead  "galdur" who seems a pro in defending scammers?

Just read through the whole thread and look at who's promoting the scam... then check what else they have promoted in the past... enlightening...

I must agree with your analysis. But look at this thread? Just count how many people who don't care about anyone's shit? They are just enjoying their refs money too. They don't give a shit that their referrals lost money. They came to defend every ponzi when it was still hot, then silent when it went down. Look at twitter, how many tweets are there to promote the refs ? Facebook too. Look overall, all people with the dollar sign in their eyes, all about greed. Well it's a sad state of current crypto Smiley.

The last-minute-sale from P4ndoraBox7 was indeed suspicious. And: He sold much more than just this before this. I was wondering that he's making so much money as a Wal-Mart employee to buy so many TH with cloudminr..... while he was saying that he's a noob. He even set up a homepage (http://www.cryptohashcenter.com) and in the whois-data, you can clearly see his real name and contact. If I'd lost money with this scam, I definitively would ask him about his communication with "Adrian"....

Despite all the greed of people, they should never forget that there are jurisdictions in this world in which the promotion of a Ponzi makes you part of the Ponzi, i.e. you can be convicted as part of the fraudster's network. Again: If I would have lost anything in this scam, I'd go after everybody who was promoting the scam with a signature campaign...

<snip> TLDR: Did I ever tell you how clever I am? Again?<snip>

What you fail to understand Ritch, is that people actually believe the cover story of these Ponzis/scams.
They actually believed that Cloudminr was cloud mining, so why should they apply Ponzi trading principles to something they don't recognise as a Ponzi?

Whether or not you consider lying to people or being complicit in a lie is a legitimate business practice is, in the end, down to your own personal morality.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:22:32 AM

if anyone has reported this case to Interpol?
because this is a Biggest scamer

may be now he open new cloudmining website
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:23:37 AM

if anyone has reported this case to Interpol?
because this is a Biggest scamer

may be now he open new cloudmining website

First you would have to go to the police and tell them that someone has stolen your money. This would work like this:

You: "Hi, I want to report a crime."

Police: "Tell me... what happened?"

You: "I gave my money to someone who told me he will make more out of it."

Police: "What's the name of the person?"

You: "I don't know."

Police: "Where is this person located?"

Police: "Has he a company?"

Police: "So you gave your money to someone without knowing his name or where he is?"

You: "Yes!"

Police: "And what do you want me to do now?"

You: "Arrest him! Call Interpol! FBI! The Army!"

Police: "Hold on, I just call a doctor...."
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:37:46 AM

Police: "So, how much did you give this person?"

You: "Five bitcoins."

Police: "Five what?"

You: "Bitcoins... it's a new decentralised.."

Police: "Enough. Why did you give this person these coin things?"

You: "Because he said he was going to make some more and give them to me."

Police "Where's that doctor....?"

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 08:50:23 AM

<quadruplesnip>

What you fail to understand Ritch, is that people actually believe the cover story of these Ponzis/scams.
They actually believed that Cloudminr was cloud mining, so why should they apply Ponzi trading principles to something they don't recognise as a Ponzi?

Whether or not you consider lying to people or being complicit in a lie is a legitimate business practice is, in the end, down to your own personal morality.

I'm pretty sure that most people knew that this was a fraud, but also were sure that they will be smart enough to get out _before_ it collapses...
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:47:40 AM

Realmalatesta you are a really Genyus  Grin

Don't forget in the call to speak "site promise a % for mining bitcoin without proof of miners"  Grin
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:42:07 PM

Is there any way that I could get my money back from these scammers? Anyone have any info about them? Anything? I just wish I could get it back... Cry

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 12:57:25 PM

Another one bites the dust...
unfortunately, companies like these give a bad name and reputation to the cloud mining business!
If you want to see your money back... you better be saying good bye because I seriously doubt you'll be seeing it again!
If you want to cloud mine go for hashnest Wink
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:16:20 PM

http://fastminer.net/?ref=5844 Get up to free 0.5 BTC BONUS with the FREE trial & withdraw it instant to your wallet!

Please use my ref link

Thanks

Nice try - you want people to download a trojan and loose their money? Idiot.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:24:01 PM

Maybe because we want our money back! I'm just wish it would be that way..sigh  Sad

this discussion is wasted your time
you never get back your money

i m lose too some at cloudminr maybe 0.05-0.07 BTC

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 09:38:41 PM

Should I be worried?

I (along with a hell of lot of others) just got a .0001 (.03 usd) transaction from the scammers at cloudminr.io

check it out.

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/f827e8df82ea16a6903755933a4c3cb80b751fd864c355a8a4156916210654af

Think best thing to do is move my bitcoin

who the hell is BTC-multiplier.ch and how did the get my cloudminr deposit address?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 10:11:35 PM

Should I be worried?

I (along with a hell of lot of others) just got a .0001 (.03 usd) transaction from the scammers at cloudminr.io

check it out.

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/f827e8df82ea16a6903755933a4c3cb80b751fd864c355a8a4156916210654af

Think best thing to do is move my bitcoin

who the hell is BTC-multiplier.ch and how did the get my cloudminr deposit address?

The domain is registered with fake data. Originally, the domain was btc-multiplier.nl, registered for some dubious company:
   PDR Ltd.
   P.O. Box #16113
   UAE
   United Arab Emirates

Well possible that they are connected with cloudminr.io, however, I just would take whatever they send :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: