Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223665 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:39:58 AM

Are they coming back??
They came back as an "investment" website without explaining what they're doing with your money. They're scammers.

There's an investment website called Crypto Currency Arbitrage Network. They could be the same scammers from cloudminr.io but I'm not sure. Here's the link: https://ccan.io/

is there any real evidence that it is the developer's website cloudminr ?

https://who.is/domain-history/ccan.io
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/ccan.io

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:01:33 AM

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity

that should already be a red flag for the site, regardless of who's running it, cloudminr's people or not. makes sense to hide your identity knowing people are going to be absolutely furious at you once youve taken down whatever site after stealing people's coins.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:15:57 AM

i think a little bit of transparency will help a site to gain more trust.
not showing pictures and addresses is like they want me send my bitcoins but if sh** happens I don't have a single clue on where to go to get it back. just like what happened with cloudminr.io all we have in domain name is Tom Hassel as owner.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:19:42 AM

not showing pictures and addresses is like they want me send my bitcoins but if sh** happens I don't have a single clue on where to go to get it back. just like what happened with cloudminr.io all we have in domain name is Tom Hassel as owner.
and there's exactly why you shouldn't trust them at all, ever. if the site and its services were legitimate, the owners would have nothing to hide, which in this case they clearly do.

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:24:53 AM

not surprised cloudminr scam now, i think no one cloud mining trusted now better you buy bitcoin miner and miner in your home

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:07:03 PM

Actually, scammers like cloudminr.io use fake information - like the one they used for registering. They can use pictures of equipment and so on. "Gain more trust" isn't all - they should be willing to undergo a thoroughly due diligence-procedure.

There are way too many companies or individuals who claim to be a company, making a lot of money in form of Bitcoins and Altcoins before they run away.

I am sure that there are a lot of brilliant minds in this forum and in the Bitcoin-world as such. However, we often see a behaviour which is called the "dog owners trust". Dog owners - I'm one myself - tend to trust each other. But if you ask them, they very often only know the name of the other person's dog, but not the name of the person.

The same happens in the Bitcoin-world way too often. People have overlapping interests, and thus tend to trust each other.

DId anybody ever look closely at Havelock? Or at Asicminer/Amhash/FriedCat? At the persons behind this weird Canadian Exchange which went puff? And so on.

More trust? There always was a lot of trust. What would be needed are facts.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 09:49:03 PM

This is exactly like scrypt.cc's scam.

Just lost $ there too.

This is why bitcoin will soon be in chains.

Actually we are seeing the return of Hardware pre-order scams, I am sure most won't get sucked in however it could be some newbies that only know cloud mining might start buying. Just remember if it looks to good to be true it probably is.
ashfaq

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:16:14 AM

There is literally no other option than to buy some hardware and do mining ,if you are seriously into Bitcoin or else build an IT company and offer service in Bitcoins.

rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:54:12 AM

When a "cloud" site open and promise return, but later a request of proof of real miner or address btc to payment, continue to work without proof and the people send money, site is scam, but people is chicken  Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
wwwcuongit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:25:45 PM

Fuck cloudminr.io
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:50:56 AM

As the most of the cloud mining sites even cloudminr.io did not disappointed itself. Powerful beginning, very good rates to tempt the customer, totally anonymity in order to be safe in case of everything can be happen (maybe a civic address which in most of the cases is a fake address), a good service customer in the beginning and then forget it. In a few words things that are seen to many times (almost all the times) and again people who join on those. What is the meaning of this? It will be the hope so strong to overcome always the stupidity?
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:59:35 AM

As the most of the cloud mining sites even cloudminr.io did not disappointed itself. Powerful beginning, very good rates to tempt the customer, totally anonymity in order to be safe in case of everything can be happen (maybe a civic address which in most of the cases is a fake address), a good service customer in the beginning and then forget it. In a few words things that are seen to many times (almost all the times) and again people who join on those. What is the meaning of this? It will be the hope so strong to overcome always the stupidity?

Not much hard to spot scams like these specially with all the warning signs on the forum everywhere.
Are they coming back??

I really doubt it. If they ever come back, they'll come up with a new name. I have the perfect name for them: scaminr.io  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately even if they come up with a new name, it will be hard to keep new people away from it. They have a common trend, starting with a signature campaign and spamming the forum with their ads. Then offering bonuses and sign ups to increase the number of people buying their packages.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:30:02 AM

okay so from what I read so far.

they aint going to try to do any form of transparency nor are willing to do business. I kinda saw this coming when pbmining went down and this site was up, and had similar suspcious traits as well.

Ritch

Activity: 197

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:09:22 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 12:46:44 PM by Ritch

Are they coming back??
They came back as an "investment" website without explaining what they're doing with your money. They're scammers.

There's an investment website called Crypto Currency Arbitrage Network. They could be the same scammers from cloudminr.io but I'm not sure. Here's the link: https://ccan.io/

looks like a normal scam site. every site offering horrendous daily returns is a ponzi... very high risk

I've already made my ROI there (first-in->first-out), but for new investors it's too late and risky now. It's the same sheme like AprilCoin, so you should know how long they will pay from now.
(If you understand my ebook "How to scam a scammer", you will allways be a winner. Wink)

1. invest as less as possible with your first account and be one of the first investors
2. reffer yourself with a 2nd fake account (and much higher investment)
3. get your ref-bonus
4. release and withdraw ALL
5. reinvest your bonus in 2nd account for more ref-bonus to the first
6. from now on don't forget to withdraw every day ... and so on ...

You can play this game with several HYIPs and much more fake-accounts to reach a very good ROI before the Ponzies close.
@Dear Noobs: It's so easy to reach the ROI very fast. (Normaly at least after 7 days, if the HYIP wants release-fees.) But attention:
1. Dont' use cookies or same IP's. (Use TOR for example) Don't use the same btc-account. Wink
2. Don't be greedy! NEVER invest more than 0.99 BTC.
3. Think about it: There is allways a risk, because some HYIPs will never pay from the beginning. So have a look at HYIP-Monitors before investing and allways use fresh ones to test them with lowest investments.

This game is no question of morality, because YOU don't scam other investors but the HYIPs do ... and everyone should know that.
Why I release my anti-scam-sheme? Well ... if all investors would use this sheme, there would be no Scammers with BIG income anymore ... and no big income leads to: No motivation to scam (noob-)investors with simple Ponzies. *dream-on* Wink

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

When I saw cloudminr giving away discounts (promo codes) constantly, I've suspected that something fishy was going on. I should have not invested any more...oh well  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 04:24:32 PM

When I saw cloudminr giving away discounts (promo codes) constantly, I've suspected that something fishy was going on. I should have not invested any more...oh well  Sad

yes after the 2 consecutive promotions I smell fish already, they even extended the 2nd one which is 40%
i bought the 33% off but the 40% i already have doubts that something is wrong. They are even late with the payments before they shutdown
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:28:54 PM

yes after the 2 consecutive promotions I smell fish already, they even extended the 2nd one which is 40%
i bought the 33% off but the 40% i already have doubts that something is wrong. They are even late with the payments before they shutdown
basically we know cloudminr is ponzi scheme and i was confused why people still trust invest in cloud mining after we get all cloud mining ending with scam

syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:08:37 AM

I, too, waited until the last moment and muddied discount common sense. I transferred money, and two days later they closed. Is necessary, been two more days to wait. Lol.  Grin Grin Grin
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:13:37 AM

basically we know cloudminr is ponzi scheme and i was confused why people still trust invest in cloud mining after we get all cloud mining ending with scam
not all of them; if the mining operration can provide sufficient proof that they own hardware and are mining (pictures of miners, mining address, endorsement/message from a hardware manufacturer, etc), then it can be ascertained that the company is legitimate and not running a ponzi. however, that doesnt mean they cant pull off some sort of scam.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 02:19:43 AM

Are they coming back??

looks like a normal scam site. every site offering horrendous daily returns is a ponzi... very high risk

I've already made my ROI there (first-in->first-out), but for new investors it's too late and risky now. It's the same sheme like AprilCoin, so you should know how long they will pay from now.
(If you understand my ebook "How to scam a scammer", you will allways be a winner. Wink)

1. invest as less as possible with your first account and be one of the first investors
2. reffer yourself with a 2nd fake account (and much higher investment)
3. get your ref-bonus
4. release and withdraw ALL
5. reinvest your bonus in 2nd account for more ref-bonus to the first
6. from now on don't forget to withdraw every day ... and so on ...

You can play this game with several HYIPs and much more fake-accounts to reach a very good ROI before the Ponzies close.
@Dear Noobs: It's so easy to reach the ROI very fast. (Normaly at least after 7 days, if the HYIP wants release-fees.) But attention:
1. Dont' use cookies or same IP's. (Use TOR for example) Don't use the same btc-account. Wink
2. Don't be greedy! NEVER invest more than 0.99 BTC.
3. Think about it: There is allways a risk, because some HYIPs will never pay from the beginning. So have a look at HYIP-Monitors before investing and allways use fresh ones to test them with lowest investments.

This game is no question of morality, because YOU don't scam other investors but the HYIPs do ... and everyone should know that.
Why I release my anti-scam-sheme? Well ... if all investors would use this sheme, there would be no Scammers with BIG income anymore ... and no big income leads to: No motivation to scam (noob-)investors with simple Ponzies. *dream-on* Wink

I GET 0.67 BTC from referal Roll Eyes
i withdraw all of my bonus and i try trading and i lose all of my money  Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: