Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CLOUDMINR  (Read 223659 times)
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:09:42 AM

Why should cloudminig then be profitable with ROI's of 90 days or less at the current price level  Roll Eyes
Get yourself decent machine and mine your own coins  Grin

The best advise I've ever seen in this thread since page 1.
NO Pictures of actual Mining
NO address of area of operations
NO details about the owner
But we send bitcoins and trust them like they are our best friend

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:12:46 AM

One thing that I would try is to rent a miner/rig. But, I've made my calculations and this doesn't seem profitable at all.  Sad

Why should cloudminig then be profitable with ROI's of 90 days or less at the current price level  Roll Eyes

I was planning to, but I don't know where to start. Which is better? An Antminer S5 or to build my own custom rig to mine with GPU's (alt coins)  Roll Eyes

Depends on your invest and what you want to mine. If SHA-256, wait for the S7  Grin

There's going to be an Antminer S7? Cool! I hope it will be more energy efficient than the S5. I'll be saving money for this one. Can't wait for it  Cheesy

Then GET IT!!!

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:47:28 PM

One thing that I would try is to rent a miner/rig. But, I've made my calculations and this doesn't seem profitable at all.  Sad

I was planning to, but I don't know where to start. Which is better? An Antminer S5 or to build my own custom rig to mine with GPU's (alt coins)  Roll Eyes

Depends on your invest and what you want to mine. If SHA-256, wait for the S7  Grin

There's going to be an Antminer S7? Cool! I hope it will be more energy efficient than the S5. I'll be saving money for this one. Can't wait for it  Cheesy

Then GET IT!!!

Will do. Thanks for sharing this link! Now I could finally get my hands on a real miner. No more cloud mining..haha  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:03:59 PM

Hello !!!! Any news about cloudminr? The most amazing thing is that this thread is yet open. Seems like the owners give hope that one day something good could happen. I have only one hope and with for all of them. Let all the money stolen to the simple people become medicine with which they can feed themselves for the rest of their life. At least (if hacked) must give news.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:04:33 PM

I think that if cloudminr.io really cared about their customers, they should have done something by now. Even if they claimed to be hacked (which I doubt) they should’ve found other ways to communicate with their customers (probably through BCT). All of this was just excuses to steal people’s money. They all come up with the same thing. Remember Hashprofit when they allegedly claimed they were hacked?  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:11:06 AM

Just, leave it people. You won't get anything back, ever.
And DO NOT invest in any mining sites. Even if they got a company name, photos, phone number...probably disposable mobile or something...

not guarantee at photos and good company, bitcoin cloudservice is member of bitcoin foundation but he still scam,
i think the better option is earning bitcoin with your skill,,

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:13:10 AM

And DO NOT invest in any mining sites. Even if they got a company name, photos, phone number...probably disposable mobile or something...

too late. they ran away with the coins of investors here... including mine
its an expensive way to learn not to invest in cloudmining
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:34:33 AM

I think that if cloudminr.io really cared about their customers, they should have done something by now. Even if they claimed to be hacked (which I doubt) they should’ve found other ways to communicate with their customers (probably through BCT). All of this was just excuses to steal people’s money. They all come up with the same thing. Remember Hashprofit when they allegedly claimed they were hacked?  Roll Eyes
i think they didn't care anymore about us. that was i believe.
i suppose their purpose to create cloud mining is just for scamming us. And i'm sure no real intention from them to make real "cloud mining"
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:13:57 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,
DO NOT INVEST IN CLOUDMINING!!!
Buy your own miner and mine at home or in a colocation with "low" power fees. You can sell the miner in 12 months and have a good ROI.
Why should somebody give out BTC for free with an ROI of 3 months Roll Eyes This is not realistic!!!
Only greed drives you into cloudmining!

Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:54:52 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Buy your own miner and mine at home or in a colocation with "low" power fees. You can sell the miner in 12 months and have a good ROI.
Why should somebody give out BTC for free with an ROI of 3 months Roll Eyes This is not realistic!!!

hashnest have been paying since years and they have PROOF of their miners..
they are well reputed and trusted cloudmining
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:31:49 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

There are more then enough of negative examples with cloudmining.
I endorse everybody to leave cloudmining aside and buy mining equipment for the invest you want to make with cloudmining!

Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 10:17:37 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I endorse everybody to leave cloudmining aside and buy mining equipment for the invest you want to make with cloudmining!

Yes of course there are many negativve examples but mining equipment is not suitable for everyone ..
power , location ...multiple reasons.
johnlemon

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:27:21 AM

disagree, i still believe in cex.io. so what do you think about that one huhh?
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:33:03 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Yes of course there are many negativve examples but mining equipment is not suitable for everyone ..
power , location ...multiple reasons.

In the "old" days you organized yourself with some others and made mining possible. With todays capabilities of messaging and social media this is really not the problem  Wink

elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:34:03 AM

It´s nothing new that sites like that disappear, cex.io is now making the most as an exchange, but not with mining  Shocked

johnlemon

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:28:40 PM

It´s nothing new that sites like that disappear, cex.io is now making the most as an exchange, but not with mining  Shocked

but there still had cloudmining service right? so it is a cloud mining.
elrippo
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:55:50 PM

You should read this

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:33:53 PM

You should read this

To many people of bitcoin has told that all the cloud mining are scam. Every day testify this. Our bitcoin here are gone. Who believe yet in clod mining I think is naive.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

I will make a cloud mining service in the future which will be legit and transparent. Mining farm/hardware pictures, pool mining address and photos of our staff will be included as well. All of this is in the works. I want to provide a trustful cloud mining service for the Bitcoin community. I know how hard it is to get scammed (considering the fact that I got scammed a lot of times with Hashprofit, Gaw Miners, Terabox and cloudminr.io) therefore it is best to provide customers with 100% transparency. I hope that my service would become the most reliable and trusted cloud mining service in the world. I hope so... Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 08:21:49 PM

I will make a cloud mining service in the future which will be legit and transparent. Mining farm/hardware pictures, pool mining address and photos of our staff will be included as well. All of this is in the works. I want to provide a trustful cloud mining service for the Bitcoin community. I know how hard it is to get scammed (considering the fact that I got scammed a lot of times with Hashprofit, Gaw Miners, Terabox and cloudminr.io) therefore it is best to provide customers with 100% transparency. I hope that my service would become the most reliable and trusted cloud mining service in the world. I hope so... Smiley

What you are describing already exists it is called Hashnest. Unless you have free power you would not be able to compete with the S7 hash that will start trading next month.

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: