Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:42:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] PCI 16x to 1x Powered Risers (NEW and USED) Work Perfectly! FREE SHIPPING  (Read 1106 times)
Stratobitz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:35:11 PM

ABOUT THE ITEMS - WHY WE ARE SELLING

We turned off our GPU rigs about 3 Months ago, when we made the switch over to ASICs.  We had originally planned to find a use for the GPUs and CPUs (We turned off the rigs due to limited AC/Power and we needed the AC for the AntMiners); but never got around to figuring out an alternative AC solution. That said; the rigs have sat for about 10 weeks off.  Our office is clean; dry; and climate controlled - a typical tech office space (we work in graphics).  

We have a large mix of both new (sealed in anti-static bag) and used (working perfectly) 1x to 16x Powered PCI Risers.

These Risers WORK.  We used these risers in our rigs for about 6 months before shutting them down. We tested a number of brands before settling on this type/manufacturer. They do not overheat. They clip on securely. You will not be disappointed!  Returns accepted if for any reason you are not satisfied.

1x to 16x Powered Riser with Molex Connecter - 7.5 Inches

Approximate Inventory (65 USED) + (20 NEW)

PRICING PER RISER   (Includes Shipping via Ground UPS or USPS Priority Mail with Insurance to USA Addresses)

Quantity Ordered               PRICE PER USED RISER (LIKE NEW)      PRICE PER NEW RISER (SEALED)

1-9                                            .04 BTC                                             0.0475 BTC
10+                                          .0325 BTC                                          0.0400 BTC

Payment Policy:  All prices are priced in BTC based on rates on 11/7/14 at 11AM EST.  Rates may be adjusted if BTC price has changed drastically from the time of this listing. (BTC Price is based at $346.09 USD per BTC)  

All orders must be paid in full prior to shipment. My account has positive trust; and I am also happy to send the buyer a PM/DM on ebay; which will show that we have 180+ 100% Positive Seller Feedback; and will provide buyer with direct email and phone contact as well. We sell a lot of items on Ebay; however I would like to sell these for BTC.

Return Policy: If any of the risers you receive are found to be defective, the buyer may return the risers within 5 days for either a refund of the total amount paid; or an exchange (provided we still have inventory).  All orders will ship with a pre-paid UPS label to make returns as easy as placing the card back in the box and fixing the label to the outside for shipment.  Again, all cards will be tested prior to shipment.

Questions?  Feel free to Message me or post in this forum.  

Thanks for looking and please keep an eye on our posts - as I will be listing additional equipment in the next day - including Asrock BTC Pro Motherboards; 280x and 270x GPUs; CPUs, RAM and PSUs!

Cheers!

Strato  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: