Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAVE THE FUTURE OF BITCOIN. STOP USING GOX AND DEEPBIT!  (Read 1782 times)
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 05:48:04 PM

I have nothing against said owners and wish them the best of luck in the world.

But just like in the real world, SUPER LARGE COMPANIES FUCK EVERYONE.

SAVE BITCOIN.

STOP USING DEEPBIT AND STOP USING GOX!!!

USE SMALLER MARKET EXCHANGES LIKE CAMP BX!

USE SMALLER POOLS!!!

SAVE BITCOIN!

I am the Bitcoinica Hacker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pr0zac

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 05:53:59 PM

Cool post bro.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 06:12:32 PM

would you define deepbit or mtgox as SUPER LARGE? interesting. you know in the real world they are super small nearly nonexistent companies, right?

i would also like some competition, but i would not suggest that people should stop using deepbit or mtgox. mtgox had already taken a legal fight in France for bitcoin, i would say that its better to have a few large, that can defend themselfs, instead 100's small one that can't. i think in the future we will see many small competitors, just wait and let bitcoin grow big.

i would be using intersango, if bitcoinica havn't had taken my btc hostage.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 06:18:48 PM

And super small companies are often incompetent, unprofessional, negligent and often die due to a lack of sufficient cash flow. Support your community, son.

SAVE BITCOIN.
Bitcoin doesn't need saving at this moment, it needs cooperation. Don't be afraid of cooperation. If MtGox works, use it. If it doesn't, stop using it. The only way that not using MtGox would "save" Bitcoin is if MtGox was hurting Bitcoin. Is it? Can you argue that MtGox is actively hurting Bitcoin by providing a service? Why not take the opposite angle and promote something that competes with it instead of even mentioning it. And on that note, does the new service you want to promote become evil if it becomes so successful as well?

USE SMALLER POOLS!!!

SAVE BITCOIN!

Here's a new liberal college girl rant for you:

STOP USING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

USE WHATEVER HAS THE BEST RATES!!

KEEP USING BITCOIN!

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 06:25:16 PM

would you define deepbit or mtgox as SUPER LARGE? interesting. you know in the real world they are super small nearly nonexistent companies, right?

i would also like some competition, but i would not suggest that people should stop using deepbit or mtgox. mtgox had already taken a legal fight in France for bitcoin, i would say that its better to have a few large, that can defend themselfs, instead 100's small one that can't. i think in the future we will see many small competitors, just wait and let bitcoin grow big.

Gox and Deepbit are very large in comparison to the size of the BTC economy. Even if you say 40% of BTC exchanges happen privately off the big exchanges, that still means that 50% of the BTC exchanged goes through one entity. That's pretty massive.
klaus
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 06:56:00 PM

.. mtgox had already taken a legal fight in France for bitcoin ..

+ the Bitomat.pl story. Nobody asked mtgox to compensate loss of 17k btc.

bitmessage:BM-2D9c1oAbkVo96zDhTZ2jV6RXzQ9VG3A6f1​
threema:HXUAMT96
David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 07:29:08 PM

And super small companies are often incompetent, unprofessional, negligent and often die due to a lack of sufficient cash flow. Support your community, son.

I would love to see you disrespect me to my face!!!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Smiley

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 07:31:23 PM

Two reasons why people like YOU are the problem.

1.  OBVIOUSLY I am talking about the BITCOIN COMMUNITY when I am saying SUPER LARGE in reference to Gox and Deepbit.  NOT THE REAL WORLD INCLUDED.  Jesus, are you really that slow?

2.  You use Bitcoinica and Intersango?  The biggest known PROBLEMS with bitcoin? 

You notice how the value of BTC is up since Bitcoinica was hacked?  I am so it happened and cannot wait for them to take down kronos too.

It is clear, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

David_Benz (OP)
Donator

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 07:35:02 PM

But to any of you with a BRAIN out there...

USE ANYTHING but Gox and Deepbit if you want to see bitcoin do better.

DO NOT use Bitcoinica, Intersango or Kronos, unless you want to lose your money.  Again.

You have been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

Smiley

I will refer to this post in a few months when you lose MORE money by using the above listed services.  You have been warned.

FlashFire

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 07:57:52 PM

Bitcoin 4ever!!!!

Grin

I love using Mtgox.
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 08:02:46 PM

1.  OBVIOUSLY I am talking about the BITCOIN COMMUNITY when I am saying SUPER LARGE in reference to Gox and Deepbit.  NOT THE REAL WORLD INCLUDED.  Jesus, are you really that slow?
so in your opinion we should just stick our fingers in our ears, and scream LALALAALALALLALACANTHEARYOU!!!!LALALALAL, and ignore the world around us? You just won a one way trip to your local mental institution.

can you please tell me we intersango and bitcoinica(except that they fucked up/were unlucky) is bitcoin biggest problems?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 08:32:51 PM

David_Benz:

A friendly note. You continue to pretend that physical violence will ever come from threads here (childish as all hell) and you continue to state things that are completely ignorant but appropriate for a passionate newbie.

Take some friendly advice and take everything with a grain of salt, do some homework, and stop listening to the conspiracy theorist loonies on this forum. Not every successful company is of Free Masonry, witchcraft and evil. You'll also have to prove your claims that any of it -is- evil because so far I'm just seeing a random nobody on a forum who thinks he's Atlas reincarnated.

We don't need another Atlas. We already have more than one (everyone is Atlas!)

On that note, you seem to be passionate about "saving" bitcoin, but I wasn't aware it was failing. Do you realize that your argument is insulting to everyone on both sides of the arguments? We're either supporting a failed concept (because it needs saving) or we're supporting evil (because you said so). Get a grip.

(And yes, I'd gladly tell you to get a grip to your face, in a cage, in a tree, on a box, with green eggs and ham etc who cares where or how)

Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 08:12:11 AM

Looks fairly distributed to me?

http://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=4days

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 03:23:00 PM

Looks fairly distributed to me?

http://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=4days

Until it gets over 35%, I don't have a problem mining at Deepbit.

I am switching to CampBX tho.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
lolman

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:35:36 PM

I have nothing against said owners and wish them the best of luck in the world.

SAVE BITCOIN.

USE SMALLER POOLS!!!

SAVE BITCOIN!

I use deepbit every time and had no problem, after this noon:

I just din't received my BTC, But I've sended them a mail, hope i'l get an answer soon...
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:44:02 PM

I think the real reason not to use deepbit is the MASSIVE fees. Many pools are fee-less, why not use one of them instead?

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:44:52 PM

I just din't received my BTC, But I've sended them a mail, hope i'l get an answer soon...
this is unrelated to the subject, thats probably just a mistake. did you download the blockchain?

the subject is that David is about to be put the nearest mental institution, becuase of his paranoid delusions about deepbit and mtgox being evil large companies, trying to suck his brain out of his ear, while stealing all of his bitcoin.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:46:28 PM

I think the real reason not to use deepbit is the MASSIVE fees. Many pools are fee-less, why not use one of them instead?
exactly! way better argument then they are evil large corporations. Cheesy

Ziyonex

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:07:23 PM

you know in the real world they are super small nearly nonexistent companies, right?
Agree. I don't think using Mt. Gox is a bad thing at all. They have a nice infrastructure and website... and as far as big companies go, Mt. Gox is not a problem.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 06:29:48 PM

Agree. I don't think using Mt. Gox is a bad thing at all. They have a nice infrastructure and website... and as far as big companies go, Mt. Gox is not a problem.

+1

We need to have big exchanges to be able to fight all the legal issues & pay for all the licenses etc that are needed to run a fully legal currency exchange. I do agree that a monopoly is bad, we need an oligopoly if we want the exchanges to survive.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: