Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi New here  (Read 1679 times)
armour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:06:02 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:55:00 AM by armour

Hi everyone! I just joined the forum.
I hope that I'll learn a lot here & hopefully be an active member to help everyone else out with areas that I might be knowledgeable in Smiley

infobiactrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:39:22 AM

As many have said, you will make next to nothing mine bitcoin. It's not even worth it. Instead, what I would do in your position is use something like www.multipool.us - it'll mine the most profitable (usually scrypt for GPUs) coin and then convert it to btc for you, if that's what you wish.
Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:51:21 PM

GPU mining has come and gone, you missed the boat.

You could mine some Alt's but it's hardly worth the effort. The FREE electricity is a bonus, but she/he still need to pay it.

Well good luck anyway......

Ps ..... This should be under the mining section of the forum.

As a Newb I could not post there yet.  Smiley  Just trying to get my post up and did not want it to be BS Smiley

You can post anywhere even when you are a newbie. Just wait for 360 seconds between your post, and you are good to go.

Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

As many have said, you will make next to nothing mine bitcoin. It's not even worth it. Instead, what I would do in your position is use something like www.multipool.us - it'll mine the most profitable (usually scrypt for GPUs) coin and then convert it to btc for you, if that's what you wish.

AFAIK, multipool.us doesn't have the function for converting your altcoins balance to bitcoin automatically. If you want to do that auto-conversion, you can use CleverMining.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: