Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Flirtcoin [FLIRT] - Launch Announcement Nov 21st 5:00am GMT  (Read 26412 times)
Flirt Coin (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:28:25 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 11:38:57 PM by Flirt Coin

DGW was being a pain to implement in the up to date bitcoin source code. Got that worked out though Smiley mining smoothly now. Now looking into strengthening the network and wallets before we can launch. Getting close to the end of development and seeing what this coin can do. Closest estimate to a launch date is Nov 20th, we'll have a time and date set for everyone before hand when we know for sure.

Why SHA256 and so many coins? What are the arguments Huh

SHA256 because many miners are sitting doing nothing but collecting dust, with a new coin of reasonable difficulty they can get some playful flirt coins and use them to spread crypto currency as a tipping currency.
Reason for the large supply as just said tipping currency a low value from a large supply make it easy to send out a large amount to catch someones eye but not break the bank/wallet. Doge spread digital currency amazingly because of this, It failed to capture the woman. Flirtcoin will hopefully do the same but be aimed towards woman.

A little #Flirting can take you a long way! Wink
GoFUDyourself

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:29:39 PM

FLIRT and FUD, the perfect combo!

Good luck guys, you're gonna need it!

#FUDsterMafia
KinkyPool

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:33:25 PM

I'm impressed your taking your time to get this right unlike most.

1RuneKing

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:37:28 PM

DGW was being a pain to implement in the up to date bitcoin source code. Got that worked out though Smiley mining smoothly now. Now looking into strengthening the network before we can launch. Getting close to the end of development and seeing what this coin can do. Closest estimate to a launch date is Nov 20th, we'll have a time and date set for everyone before hand when we know for sure.

SHA256 because many miners are sitting doing nothing but collecting dust, with a new coin of reasonable difficulty they can get some playful flirt coins and use them to spread crypto currency as a tipping currency.
Reason for the large supply as just said tipping currency a low value from a large supply make it easy to send out a large amount to catch someones eye but not break the bank/wallet. Doge spread digital currency amazingly because of this, It failed to capture the woman. Flirtcoin will hopefully do the same but be aimed towards woman.
WOOT!!!! I was right!!!

http://youtu.be/kxopViU98Xo *dances*

Lol let's hope this is worth it and takes off eh? Smiley

KinkyPool

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

DGW was being a pain to implement in the up to date bitcoin source code. Got that worked out though Smiley mining smoothly now. Now looking into strengthening the network before we can launch. Getting close to the end of development and seeing what this coin can do. Closest estimate to a launch date is Nov 20th, we'll have a time and date set for everyone before hand when we know for sure.

WOOT!!!! I was right!!!

http://youtu.be/kxopViU98Xo *dances*

Lol let's hope this is worth it and takes off eh? Smiley

Well which ever way it goes, at least the dev is not just chucking a pile shit in the ring and not giving a damn in the process, I really am genuine surprised that a new coin dev is pushing back the coins depolyment  because he isnt happy with it #refreshing

And this coin will be added to kinkyPool once its ready Smiley
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

Constantly hard at work, so much to do. Fired up the coin has come this far and whats gotten done in this last week. Really starting to take shape.

Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 05:45:04 AM

Thank you all who have been with us so far and all newly joining us!

Some really big milestones in the source has been reached today! The DGW code has been adapted to work with the new bitcoin main source and we are now at block 120 in the testnet and have had no issues thus far.

Testnet seed nodes are operating. There are just a few little details left to finalize before I release the first alpha testnet source (github) and binaries for all to check out.

Expect us to move to the beta release in the coming few days which shall mark the beginning of the real main coin!

Anyone with questions, comments, feedback, or who wants to get involved with this project direct message me any time!

- Flirtcoin Dev

cryptouser

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:41:05 PM

Another newbie dev  Huh  I'll pass
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:56:12 PM

Very romantic coin.. I will be watching.. not flirting lol am married..  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VulgusMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:34:04 PM

Flirt coin dev wath about your pos activity?
Under 10 posts!
Wath are your prev experience?
Thank you!!!!

chuckscap

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

I'm planning on mining it, waiting for the launch!

Regards,

Chuck
Dr.Shakalu

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:57:27 PM

Under 10 posts!
Thank you!!!!

He's on the irc pretty often I don't think the post activity is all that important when you can actually talk to him directly so easily.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:06:38 PM

to whom i should flirt?

1RuneKing

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:23:55 PM

Under 10 posts!
Thank you!!!!

He's on the irc pretty often I don't think the post activity is all that important when you can actually talk to him directly so easily.
I agree.... Activity doesn't mean a whole lot, I've seen Hero's scam people or make shit coins.

Besides, everyone has to start somewhere lol, whether you're a dev or a forum explorer, besides not everyone has teh time to go through teh forum all the time.
Also many people I've seen make a new account for when they dev a coin so that if for some reason the coin tanks, people don't attack them directly and they can try again.

to whom i should flirt?
I like gettin my FLIRT on Wink
junkskin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

Yea. When will launch?
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:33:00 PM

reserved
Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

Made some updates to the original post, expanded on what the hopes are for this coin and added some additional info.

Yea. When will launch?

Best bet is follow our social media and check in the IRC often for when a definite launch date and time is announced. Will also be on this bitcoin talk thread and original post.

VulgusMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

Under 10 posts!
Thank you!!!!

Ok thanks for the info!

Flirt Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 08:07:47 PM

Sent out our first "Flirt Report" email to keep you all up to date with how developments are going with the coin and flirt.life community! You can sign up for it on our site www.Flirt.life

Or see it on our twitter and facebook
https://twitter.com/FlirtCoin/status/534052788926676992
https://www.facebook.com/flirtcoinlife

Dr.Shakalu

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:11:19 PM

Nov 21st 5am GMT midnight eastern for me. I like the #Flirty Friday hope that trends least in the crypto circles lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: