Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XSTerminate - To victims of fud and troll from shadowcoin minions:  (Read 1712 times)
EmilioMann (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:31:00 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 03:01:22 AM by EmilioMann

To other victims of fud and troll from shadowcoin minions:

A bitcointalk deletebot!
Enjoy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Master

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:41:03 AM

Wow I never thought there could be a bot for deleting posts.  Roll Eyes
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:48:51 PM

Wow I never thought there could be a bot for deleting posts.  Roll Eyes

As u can see, StealthCoin still rocks! Wink

It never stops to progress!
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:35:53 AM

You want to fix the FUD problem on bitcointalk ? Easy, just integrate the jail for newbie accounts for 2 weeks like it was the first time. So they have to wait first before they can just make 1 million fake accounts.

But, i think you rather don't want that because you can't hide yourself when they do this.

You have made 3 successive posts, two containing accusations about motives.

Posters like you are the reason I made this utility. If you didn't think you had an audience here, you wouldn't make a post. You are leeching off my work and my product for your soapbox and accusations. Go create your own thread with your own work and then post your rants there once your product drives an audience. You'll see that no one stops you. That's free speech.

In fact, fork my product if you don't have time to develop your own. It's open source with a very permissive license. You'll find that I won't have any problem with what you do as long as you keep the license intact. I won't even come after you if you forget to put in "(c) 2014, deletebot All rights reserved".

I suggested a community blacklist and did not offer any accounts for the luser list. I singled out no users anywhere. Except for my bias towards XST, I don't show any bias here. I haven't spoken negatively of anyone or any coin. If this was about giving XST some sort of advantage, I would have kept it a secret and shared it with the team instead of making it as open as I could. So please end your accusations and your questions of motives.

If a community makes a black list, it won't hurt free speech. Posters will reform the way they post to avoid getting on a community blacklist. That would promote civil discourse over time, which is something sorely lacking from bitcointalk at the moment.

There ya go now they want to stop people from question to much about a coin with blacklisting accounts.

What will get next ? Coin blacklist ? so you can control who gets your coins and who not ?
How in the world is this decentral if you create blacklists while it will favor scamers more ?

I see what you're saying, and I think it will be used for legitimate and illegitimate reasons. Almost every thread on these boards is moderated to some extent, so alot of legitimate coins will use this to delete or prevent FUD from known trolls. I think that is what is important to outline here, you have members that become thread banned but do not stop posting regardless of their status. A tool like this that will delete their senseless or baseless statements instantly is better than manually deleting them since it seems BTCtalk mods dont even do their jobs to enforce warnings/thread bans. Trolls clog up good discussion and can be tedious to sort out postings.

And like you said, on the other hand their may be scammers that might use this tool to keep hide their true intentions. However, that wont stop the community from opening a speculative thread where they can talk free of moderation. Most scammers delete comments anyways, so having a bot do it for them isnt really changing anything.

Whats ironic here is that most investors are quick to jump to the conclusion that moderated threads = scam, and it is up to the individual to decide whether their is any substance or legitimacy to the circumstances for moderation.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:22:35 AM

prevent FUD LOL

in other words covering up the TRUTH period .

FUD first & ask questions later™
lazardinvestment

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

Awesome job!

It's not about covering up Truth, its about getting rid of the bastard trolls that spread lies and try and kill coins.

And  Shadowcon  has the biggest troll army ever seen, with some of the worst humans ever to grace this planet.  The type of people who would shake your hand and pick your pocket at the same time.   

Just do a search about shadowcoin and trolls and everyone can see what i am talking about.

Make no mistake about it, they will try and say they are innocent and no doubt by now deleted many of their hate crimes against other coins, but there are many other coins that will tell you the disgusting attacks by shadowcoin trolls.

Soekip, 00smurf  some of the most horrible people in crypto, always hating on other coins and trying to kill them and thats saying something because there are some real nasty people in crypto.

Imagine, what type of people go and buy other coins, buy them only to dump them at lower prices, time after time again to kill the coin, this is what these scum do.

Many coin developers put in lots of hard work and time and of course money into making unique coins with unique features, not that Shadowcon knows about this as it copies most of the little it has. Then along comes these ugly trolls  to bash a coin into the ground and kill it on the exchanges.  In turn, all the hard work done by the devs and communities and all the btc they invested is lost, all because these bastards have a scam coin, controlled by a few  people who manipulate the price 24/7 and do not want other coins over taking them in at price.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:19:05 PM

shadowcoin thread using this bot to deleting my posts, what an irony!  Grin

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 04:25:02 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 04:38:28 PM by benthach

Just use 10 clone accounts.

it's a waste of time. it only take 1 or 2 second to add username to the bot, i have quite a few usernames added to the sdc bot. everyone of your posts never show any sign that you even have brain to think.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:33:50 PM

Impressive tool to protect the coin from trollers and fudsters
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:35:25 PM

I still don't get it what you want to blacklist.. that Bobsurplus Pump and Dumped your coin ? He was the one who owned over 20% of the coin and no wonder "once" Bitcoin gone into decline he run like a chicken to his paper money.

Now they want to cover up that shadowcoin poeople FUD let XST into decline... are you serious ? You think a decentral currency that good can't handle a bit FUD ? What about we would start a Fuzzing test if your coding is clean enough and not full of bugs people could exploit.

Hardening your coin and no FUD will ever do anything

Haha, that was cool: Bobsurplus ran away like a chicken !  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: