Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LUCKYFLOP.EU PREMIER PLACE TO PLAY BITCOIN POKER WITH THE FASTES PAYOUT  (Read 2749 times)
bitcoinpoker1209 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 05:56:09 PM

Lucky Flop is the premier place to play poker online and get the winnings within 12 hours. Play in our Texas Hold’em or PLO cash games using only Bitcoins . We have game levels and types for every kind of player, whether you are an advanced grinder, or new to the tables. Luck Flop has unparalleled VIP support to players, a safe gaming environment with quick pay outs using Bitcoins and promotions that reward all of our players. From 100% first deposit match to our royal flush jackpot. Get into the action now by signing up and hitting the tables online to win. You can play for free or real money, it's really up to you. Welcome to the most exciting place to play poker online! 2000MBTC WHEN YOU SIGN UP! LUCKY2K IS THE CODE MUST ENTER IT FIRST!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

explain this 2000mbtc would ya? is there a rollover, are these real btc chips or play money?
JimClone

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:52:42 PM

I used your code and only got 1000 points? Don't even know what the points are for
bitcoinpoker1209 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:20:13 PM

yes,

2000mBTC is awarded after a initial deposit of 50mBTC and you will get a code that will work for you 2000mBTC.  As you play daily, 10% of the rake will come back to your main account as coins which you can request withdraw for any time. Hope this help.
bitcoinpoker1209 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:06:46 PM

some people were asking for pictures so here are some picture s of the lobby and the tables.

https://www.luckyflop.eu/images/3.png

https://www.luckyflop.eu/images/2.png
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:37:40 PM

looks like a empty site if u ask me ...
bitcoinpoker1209 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:32:48 AM

DEFINITELY NOT FULL BUT, we are not using BOTS which I hear lots of people complain about other sites using bots. WE pay out fast and we have a lot of tourneys. We have great response time as well.  We are hoping people will trust us and eventfully start playing here.

Jackgiant

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:30:42 AM

http://s13.postimg.org/td5fgu25v/image.jpg
http://s4.postimg.org/n1cgoj0a1/image.jpg

Here you go here's the pictures  Smiley

bitcoinpoker1209 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:43:29 PM

We also posted them on the site, we take all critiques well and we will continue to make a perfect gaming site for everyone. Here is another picture of the table. We have a mobile version style and a Desk top style.

https://www.luckyflop.eu/images/game4.png
bitcoinpoker1209 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:49:58 PM

Thank you Jackgiant for your support!  Smiley
st1letto

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:06:42 AM

Lucky Flop is the one piece -of-shit scumbag den with cheats and wast army of multi-accounters,

who collude or are operated by one puppet-master to steal your  money;

Would you trust your money to a site which looks like made out of dirty-shitty carboard and some rags and where see no transparency?

Answer is NO!!! Do not play there if you care for your well being and safety of your money!!!
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:38:17 AM

Lucky Flop is the one piece -of-shit scumbag den with cheats and wast army of multi-accounters,

who collude or are operated by one puppet-master to steal your  money;

Would you trust your money to a site which looks like made out of dirty-shitty carboard and some rags and where see no transparency?

Answer is NO!!! Do not play there if you care for your well being and safety of your money!!!

Where exactly is your evidence for this FUD your spreading?  I've played there and they're generous enough to give freerolls everyday and have been paid for their signature campaign.   Huh
st1letto

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:17:15 PM

you are paid or you are naive, friend!

those people, the players - are actually duds, a gimmick player probably created by those guys:
they sit in for every freeroll tourney every day 16 hours a day,
tell me, how is that possible - same players all the time and not even playing a hand  only folding!
they are ghost actors, designed to look like there's some commotion on the site;

would you trust some rogue, uncontrolled and unverified entity with your money?? heh, the programmers can do anything with the software, install backdoors, bugs, bots, whatever they wanted; are you kidding me? you don't fool me!

you are either bribed by them to defend them or you aare a part of that gang... period.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:24:14 AM

you are paid or you are naive, friend!

those people, the players - are actually duds, a gimmick player probably created by those guys:
they sit in for every freeroll tourney every day 16 hours a day,
tell me, how is that possible - same players all the time and not even playing a hand  only folding!
they are ghost actors, designed to look like there's some commotion on the site;

would you trust some rogue, uncontrolled and unverified entity with your money?? heh, the programmers can do anything with the software, install backdoors, bugs, bots, whatever they wanted; are you kidding me? you don't fool me!

you are either bribed by them to defend them or you aare a part of that gang... period.

Wow you should write some film scripts you got some crazy imagination going! People simply just log in and sit out to see if they win any BTC because they can't be bothered to play simple as that.
st1letto

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:20:49 AM

right, they log in 24/7 for several weeks now, and always the same fake players,
except a handful of donks, who just happened to see an ad for this scam poker somewhere, right!

and i can see that you still can't settle down and still defend them - it's like you know what's going on and don't want the truth to come out!

come clean, tell us - what do you know!
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

right, they log in 24/7 for several weeks now, and always the same fake players,
except a handful of donks, who just happened to see an ad for this scam poker somewhere, right!

and i can see that you still can't settle down and still defend them - it's like you know what's going on and don't want the truth to come out!

come clean, tell us - what do you know!

Whats your problem ? I guess you like wasting your time posting garbage about us when you have nothing to do with your life. Unless of course your getting paid by someone to do so. It would seem that you waste your time spewing bile that it gets in the way of you making any progress in life.
st1letto

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:52:39 PM

dear friend, no need to get hostile here!

ok, let's talk business:

please fix the following problems:

1) restrict people from registering to tourneys [in this case, freerolls] for several days in advance - make it 30 minutes or 1 hour before tourney:

this will solve the problem with annoying sitouts when 7 dead players and only 2 live person treis to play, one round takes like 10-20 minutes because waiting sitouts to time out;

in this fashion you make a good decision and your business becomes more attractive, why - because only real people who really want to play then get your reward and they can then spend the money back to you by playing other games with other active people, see?!

2) your design is horrible in colors - the black color in the base of tourney list makes people depressed and they will not come back; also, the name of website on the game tables also suck, it get annoying and a pain in head; and it is not very clear at moments where the dealer button is - you need to clear it up;

i understand you want to make money, as a normal business - please, fix something [you can have my advice for free]; actually i care about you, because i also want to play at your place and call all my friends with me;

do we agree, no hard feelings?!
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:44:15 PM

Are you the site owner?
There is another thread with the account name luckyflop advertising the site. So I don't see why would he create 2 accounts.

oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:11:54 AM

i think notm fast wd :/
last day im withdraw and recived with 24 hours +
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 03:50:07 AM

Here is a free tip for the future: dont use all caps in the topic, it makes you look very desperate.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: