Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Office 2010 Professional, PKC, Non-MSDN  (Read 1199 times)
m_yaw (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 11:00:07 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 03:11:08 AM by m_yaw

deleted
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 12:48:07 AM

Not to judge how you came about this license, but if you purchased this at "employee rates" there is a great big sticker on the front of the packaging that says it is not for resale. I know because all of my MS products have that sticker on the front of them.
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 12:49:42 AM

Not to judge how you came about this license, but if you purchased this at "employee rates" there is a great big sticker on the front of the packaging that says it is not for resale. I know because all of my MS products have that sticker on the front of them.

Who cares ? Meh. Stop trolling. It will work like any other license. Screw Micro$oft !
LoupGaroux

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 12:53:07 AM

Who cares ? Meh. Stop trolling. It will work like any other license. Screw Micro$oft !

Okay, asshole, I will let you in on a little secret- they track those license sequences. Screw them why? Because you don't want to pay for the development of software that you can steal? Because using Ubuntu is so much more morally comfortable when you don't donate anything? Because it is more satisfying to abuse yourself looking at Steve Jobs pr0n while surfing on your G3? Go back to your little scammish world you miserable little jack-off.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:43:38 AM

So will pirating it form bittorent.  This is no different except it costs you money.

The point is is is kinda dubious to pay money for a license which violates the terms of the license.  Right?
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:45:09 AM

So will pirating it form bittorent.  This is no different except it costs you money.

The point is is is kinda dubious to pay money for a license which violates the terms of the license.  Right?

Fair points.

SO how about those kids selling the individual chocolates they obtained from a box that said "not for individual resale" Huh  Cheesy

LoupGaroux

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:16:31 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2012, 02:50:45 AM by LoupGaroux

Check and make sure that the little urchins have the proper datasheets that are included with those packages available for inspection. If not, a good stout caning on the bottom of the feet will remind them to have the proper tools to sell.

Unless they are the little beggars at stoplights supposedly selling them for charity, and it is too much work to get out of the car to cane them. Pepper spray, applied through the car window at a range or 2 meters of less is a very effective teaching tool.
m_yaw (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 12:42:09 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 03:11:28 AM by m_yaw

deleted
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: