Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OnePaycoin - A takeover of an old coin Glowcoin  (Read 3678 times)
OnePayCoin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:13:04 AM

We are going to rebrand this coin and relaunch it with a new working coin code in the next 24-48hours and contact Bittrex and all. We have many plans and a roadmap is in the works.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:34:34 AM

To be continued
We are going to rebrand this coin and relaunch it with a new working coin code in the next 24-48hours and contact Bittrex and all. We have many plans and a roadmap is in the works.

what will happen to the old glowcoin then?

OnePayCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:45:27 AM

what will happen to the old glowcoin then?

it will get coin swapped and will result in Onepaycoins. The old glowcoin never had much character however we really liked the community and we dont want it to get betrayed like this.
OnePayCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:53:37 AM

PM for inquires
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:08:10 AM

Lol keep holding that bag. Anyone is crazy to buy this shit.

twitter @antiiclimax
GlowCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

I suggest you savage another coin source, because this one is still being developed. Thank you  Wink

And please remove my logo. You are advertising with my personal logo of my coin AND real life shop.

Glow(coin) is a registered trade mark  Wink So I suggest you to drop this "project" of yours Wink

Cheers

GlowCoin dev

ps. OnePayCoin if you have any further questions, please pm me Wink
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 01:21:30 PM

I suggest you savage another coin source, because this one is still being developed. Thank you  Wink

And please remove my logo. You are advertising with my personal logo of my coin AND real life shop.

Glow(coin) is a registered trade mark  Wink So I suggest you to drop this "project" of yours Wink

Cheers

GlowCoin dev

Lol after what you did to your community, i would never support you. I go with OnePaycoin dev. you are better off taking weed and fucking off.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:18:09 PM

you should have change it to Growcoin
dumbasses  Grin

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:25:59 PM

Cheers

GlowCoin dev

Lol after what you did to your community, i would never support you. I go with OnePaycoin dev. you are better off taking weed and fucking off.

indeed i agree, the glowcoin dev abandoned the community after the dump
so it is a 1:1 swap to onepaycoin?

OnePayCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:37:14 PM

Cheers

GlowCoin dev

indeed i agree, the glowcoin dev abandoned the community after the dump
so it is a 1:1 swap to onepaycoin?

yes and we will launch a roadmap as well later on. currently can this community contact mods to lock old GLOW thread? and please inform everyone of this new bitcointalk takeover. the only negative point is that the ones who had coins in their wallets will not get exchanged sadly, only the ones in exchanges will be exchanged due to complications, however i will try my best to donate some of my OnePayCoin to those misfortuned.
OnePayCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:22:54 PM

Just registered domain. http://www.onepaycoin.com/
Auxi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:26:30 PM

Just registered domain. http://www.onepaycoin.com/
Good luck with your project!
Nice design, waiting roadmap!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 05:45:24 PM

don't get it:
*new code,
*new name,
*new logo (probably ?)
*old blockchain ( Shocked  ... yeah I want an almost new coin with a 10Gb blockchain  Grin)

Why don't you make your own coin rather than bothering with some old crap nobody ever heard off (unless you have zillions of the previous coin and have no way to dump them beside revamping the old coin...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:01:25 PM

don't get it:
*new code,
*new name,
*new logo (probably ?)
*old blockchain ( Shocked  ... yeah I want an almost new coin with a 10Gb blockchain  Grin)

Why don't you make your own coin rather than bothering with some old crap nobody ever heard off (unless you have zillions of the previous coin and have no way to dump them beside revamping the old coin...)

Exactly what I was thinking, seen this shit too many times before.
CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:04:58 PM

don't get it:
*new code,
*new name,
*new logo (probably ?)
*old blockchain ( Shocked  ... yeah I want an almost new coin with a 10Gb blockchain  Grin)

Ding, ding, ding, ding!  This is the ONLY reason devs attempt to revive coins.

OnePayCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:37:56 AM

don't get it:
*new code,
*new name,
*new logo (probably ?)
*old blockchain ( Shocked  ... yeah I want an almost new coin with a 10Gb blockchain  Grin)

Ding, ding, ding, ding!  This is the ONLY reason devs attempt to revive coins.

Why would this be the reason for our attempt to revive the coin? As u can see we are a development team that want to work on a coin and rather than mine, etc same routine, i find fixing this coin and rebranding will bring the fastest results.
MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

don't get it:
*new code,
*new name,
*new logo (probably ?)

Ding, ding, ding, ding!  This is the ONLY reason devs attempt to revive coins.

Why would this be the reason for our attempt to revive the coin? As u can see we are a development team that want to work on a coin and rather than mine, etc same routine, i find fixing this coin and rebranding will bring the fastest results.

And the fastest cash for bagholders! Wink
OnePayCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:41:42 PM

I sent a ticket about the takeover, can everyone send a ticket to Bittrex to support me and then tell Bittrex about OnePaycoin Smiley We need to show community support!!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:12:08 PM

I sent a ticket about the takeover, can everyone send a ticket to Bittrex to support me and then tell Bittrex about OnePaycoin Smiley We need to show community support!!
you have to pay first 3btc to bittrex, so you can dump whatever you had of the previous coin... (assuming you find people to dump on...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:34:51 PM

you have to pay first 3btc to bittrex, so you can dump whatever you had of the previous coin... (assuming you find people to dump on...)

I dont feel u are treating them properly, give the guy a chance lol, u are killing cryptos for everyone even those who want to make the scene better
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: