Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Search for Satoshi  (Read 1717 times)
bornil267645 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:17:24 AM

In his new book, Bitcoin: the Future of Money?, Dominic Frisby looks at bitcoin's Cypherpunk roots and considers the exciting future that is opening up for ...

http://www.coindesk.com/search-satoshi/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 08:25:14 AM

...continues  (and wrong section here)

remotemass
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:50:59 AM

Born on a Saturday.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 09:59:33 AM

Genuinely wish I had time to read it, I'm so busy these days Sad

Anyone have a link to a summary or review?

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:04:43 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 10:56:22 AM by inBitweTrust

One of the first places where Satoshi Nakamoto mentioned bitcoin was at the P2PFoundation.ning.com. When you register there, you have to give your birthdate. Satoshi gave April 5th 1975.

April 5th was one of the most significant dates in history. On that day in 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 6102, which made it illegal for American citizens to own gold.

So what happened in 1975?

1975 was the year it became legal for American citizens to own gold again.

Such is Satoshi’s meticulousness and his knowledge of monetary history, I’m sure this is no coincidence.

By combining the two dates – April 5th and 1975 – he gives himself a credible age and manages a dig at what some regard as one of the US government’s most unconstitutional actions of the past century.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:26:17 AM

One of the first places where Satoshi Nakamoto mentioned bitcoin was at the P2PFoundation.ning.com. When you register there, you have to give your birthdate. Satoshi gave April 5th 1975.

April 5th was one of the most significant dates in history. On that day in 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 6102, which made it illegal for American citizens to own gold.

Such is Satoshi’s meticulousness and his knowledge of monetary history, I’m sure this is no coincidence.

By combining the two dates – April 5th and 1975 – he gives himself a credible age and manages a dig at what some regard as one of the US government’s most unconstitutional actions of the past century.

Very interesting info, thank you for sharing Smiley
So, it's obvious that Satoshi really wanted to give financial freedom and independence to the regular people.
His idea is really great and hopefully, over time, bitcoin will replace other currencies and become mainstream.
The search for satoshi is, in fact, search for financial freedom from the government.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:39:49 AM

That's brilliant, thanks inBit!

However my plan backfired because now I want to read it even more lol. Bookmarked.

dontCAREhair

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:07:06 AM

It does not take a lot of research to determine this information so satoshi would not need to have a whole lot of knowledge of monitory history, only the ability to use google.

I also don't understand why so many people are so fixated on finding the identity of satoshi.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:17:26 AM

I also don't understand why so many people are so fixated on finding the identity of satoshi.

Agreed, I could care less who he is, and only slightly care what his motivations were.

cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:13:46 AM

Agreed, I could care less who he is, and only slightly care what his motivations were.
I think that for the good of satoshi and for the good of the bitcoin,people should leave him alone
dontCAREhair

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:33:53 AM

Well there are a lot of people who have apparently spent hours looking at the transactions that satoshi sent, and even more hours trying to figure out who they think satoshi is
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:38:18 AM

Satoshi is a reptilian time traveler from the galaxy Alpha centauri planet Zeta B-5.
jsgayo

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:36:40 AM

Since you feel good egg, why you need to know what a chicken egg is born of it.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:25:03 AM

Born on a Saturday.

In a manger.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:54:06 AM

That's a rainy morning.
money420weed

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:12:48 AM

I think that for the good of satoshi and for the good of the bitcoin,people should leave him alone
He clearly wants his privacy and left the bitcoin community for a reason (likely so people would not follow/worship him like a cult) so there is no reason for people to try to dox him
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:21:23 AM

Satoshi is a reptilian time traveler from the galaxy Alpha centauri planet Zeta B-5.

Hehe , that was a good one.

Cheesy Grin

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:30:38 PM

Maybe because he's a genius???
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:09:04 PM

You're going to be searching for awhile yet

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
choeymethod

Activity: 42