Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was I banned for ten days for posting articles in politics and society?  (Read 6156 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 11:54:29 AM

Every time you say this, I ask you to point to one lie.

And I do so over and over.  You posted your debt was on squall's terms.  That was a lie, because you choose to be greedy and keep his money, instead of selling your motorcycle and paying him back.

Debt is on your terms, squall.

Squall wants his coins dank!  Sell your motorcycle dank!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:59:39 AM

I'd really like to see a mod commenting on this, because I highly doubt that a user posting an article on a public forum is considered as copyright theft. Can we actually get banned here for quoting an article?

but might get you in trouble if people think you are using bots.

Don't know about copyright issues too.

I'm on a 50 dollar android, I'm not using bots, just sharing information I find of value.  I made four posts in a row because I am rarely able to spend much time on here, so I did them all when I had the time.

I'd really like to see a mod commenting on this, because I highly doubt that a user posting an article on a public forum is considered as copyright theft. Can we actually get banned here for quoting an article?

but might get you in trouble if people think you are using bots.

Don't know about copyright issues too.

Dank posted four garbage posts in a row - consisting of copyright theft on all four - stealing the entire article without care for the author's income.  He could have been botting I guess.  I reported each post as "Copyright theft" and a short description of why it was illegal.  Dank then stopped posting.  I assumed it was because of my reports, but I guess I was wrong.   Undecided

Oh yeah, the CIA monitoring a man leave his body and fly into space, no big deal.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:04:34 PM

And I do so over and over.  You posted your debt was on squall's terms.  That was a lie, because you choose to be greedy and keep his money, instead of selling your motorcycle and paying him back.

Enlighten me vod, if I seek to pay back squall completely, how am I to do so if I lose all means of doing so?

He will get what is his.  Patience is a virtue.  In the end it will have been fulfilled quicker than if I was working a 9-5 job for several years.

Won't be long for me to become a rockstar when I can get a guitar in my hands again.  The amount I have evolved since the last time I jammed is nothing short of exponential.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:07:17 PM

Enlighten me vod, if I seek to pay back squall completely, how am I to do so if I lose all means of doing so?

Sell your motorbike dank.  You are able to do so.   Roll Eyes

Until you do and regain your soul, don't you dare call yourself equal to honest men.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:08:39 PM

And the last page was pretty great, two shills, buf and vod having a shit talking 'conversation' just like they were doing two years ago in 2012.

Man you two sure have wasted a lot of energy attempting something that was futile before it began.  You cant kill love.  You can kill ego.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:12:31 PM

Sell your motorbike dank.  You are able to do so.   Roll Eyes

Until you do and regain your soul, don't you dare call yourself equal to honest men. 

You know nothing of soul retrieval.  Focus on your own life vod.  How can one speak forth in the essence of inequity so bluntly?  Who are you to call some less equal?  We are all one, we are all equal.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:13:24 PM

You know nothing of soul retrieval.  Focus on your own life vod.  How can one speak forth in the essence of inequity so bluntly?  Who are you to call some less equal?  We are all one, we are all equal.

I know you gave your soul to squall.  I have a soul, and that makes me better than you.  You are not equal to us.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:45:15 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 03:57:29 PM by Buffer Overflow

Awaiting response from moderator or admin.  Who banned me anyways?
Isn't it interesting dank doesn't like it when his questions aren't answered. What's wrong? Don't like the taste of your own medicine? Cheesy

Won't be long for me to become a rockstar when I can get a guitar in my hands again.  The amount I have evolved since the last time I jammed is nothing short of exponential.
Nothing wrong with dreams and aspirations, but maybe you've set your sights a little high on this one.
So out of the millions of others that want to be rockstars, what's your angle? What's your niche? What can you do that the next man in line cannot? Do you have the 'X' factor?

Your chances are slim as you have so much competition. But don't let that put you off trying of course, but as long as your prepared for near certain failure, that's fine. Obviously you have a backup plan in place if this doesn't work out for you. What's your backup plan?

We are all one, we are all equal.
In a ideal world maybe, but in the real world it just doesn't work like that at all.
For example on here a person with a scammer tag is never going to be equal to another person without one. This is just obvious common sense.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:53:30 PM

He will get what is his.  Patience is a virtue.  In the end it will have been fulfilled quicker than if I was working a 9-5 job for several years.

Won't be long for me to become a rockstar when I can get a guitar in my hands again.  The amount I have evolved since the last time I jammed is nothing short of exponential.

This is the best thing I will read all day Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:41:18 PM

I know you gave your soul to squall.  I have a soul, and that makes me better than you.  You are not equal to us.

One that says "I have a soul and that makes me better than you" is not speaking from the soul.

That's rather a narcissistic thing to say.

Awaiting response from moderator or admin.  Who banned me anyways?
Isn't it interesting dank doesn't like it when his questions aren't answered. What's wrong? Don't like the taste of your own medicine? Cheesy

Nothing wrong with dreams and aspirations, but maybe you've set your sights a little high on this one.
So out of the millions of others that want to be rockstars, what's your angle? What's your niche? What can you do that the next man in line cannot? Do you have the 'X' factor?

Your chances are slim as you have so much competition. But don't let that put you off trying of course, but as long as your prepared for near certain failure, that's fine. Obviously you have a backup plan in place if this doesn't work out for you. What's your backup plan?

We are all one, we are all equal.
In a ideal world maybe, but in the real world it just doesn't work like that at all.
For example on here a person with a scammer tag is never going to be equal to another person without one. This is just obvious common sense.

The world's problems are comprised by the greed of the prideful whom view themselves of supreme importance over others.  Supremacy is what creates racism, tyranny and the problems many face in this world today.

Yet no matter how much your ego worships your facade, in the end, you are still a particle amongst a infinite sea of particles.

I will be a rockstar because I believe in myself.  That is all it takes, you are only limited by your own beliefs.  And I have a message of interest to many.

Go to my sound cloud and listen to rec6 and tell me you've ever heard guitar like that before.  I'm still scraping the surface compared to how much I have to grow musically.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:57:17 PM

I will be a rockstar because I believe in myself.  That is all it takes, you are only limited by your own beliefs.  And I have a message of interest to many.

Go to my sound cloud and listen to rec6 and tell me you've ever heard guitar like that before.  I'm still scraping the surface compared to how much I have to grow musically.
Well I genuinely wish you luck. But what can you do that the millions of others wannbe rockstars that also believe in themselves, whom you will be ruthlessly competing against, cannot do?

I'll take a listen later, but I'm a poor choice of judge as I know nothing about music.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

Well I genuinely wish you luck. But what can you do that the millions of others wannbe rockstars that also believe in themselves, whom you will be ruthlessly competing against, cannot do?

I'll take a listen later, but I'm a poor choice of judge as I know nothing about music.

I will be able to channel other musicians at the music festival for one.  And I will levitate at the end,  which I've already done to some extent, multiple times.

And I bare the knowledge of extradimensional evolution and ascension.  I'm already undergoing the process of ascension myself, I can often see dreams before falling asleep.  Once fully enlightened, there's not much more to it, as I can practice perfectly in my dreams and replicate it in life as I will retain consciousness through the night.  And I've seen me shred in my dreams, I know where it's headed.
h
Plus the hippie movement is rekindling and about to spark up a massive flame.  This puts me in a good position with the psychedelic style I play.  It's unique to say the least.

Ultimately, I know I will succeed because I believe I will.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:54:41 PM

I will be a rockstar because I believe in myself.  That is all it takes, you are only limited by your own beliefs.  And I have a message of interest to many.

Go to my sound cloud and listen to rec6 and tell me you've ever heard guitar like that before.  I'm still scraping the surface compared to how much I have to grow musically.

I will be able to channel other musicians at the music festival for one.  And I will levitate at the end,  which I've already done to some extent, multiple times.

And yet you fail to offer proof of this.

Note: It is actually possible to levitate...using advanced technology, and even then the hovering is about an inch off the ground on certain surfaces when you have a person on top of the board. I doubt that when you sit in the lotus position with your fingers crossed your...ahem...buttocks turn into 4 disc engines that allow you to levitate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29691654

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:46:25 PM

I will be a rockstar because I believe in myself.  That is all it takes, you are only limited by your own beliefs.  And I have a message of interest to many.

Go to my sound cloud and listen to rec6 and tell me you've ever heard guitar like that before.  I'm still scraping the surface compared to how much I have to grow musically.

I will be able to channel other musicians at the music festival for one.  And I will levitate at the end,  which I've already done to some extent, multiple times.

And I bare the knowledge of extradimensional evolution and ascension.  I'm already undergoing the process of ascension myself, I can often see dreams before falling asleep.  Once fully enlightened, there's not much more to it, as I can practice perfectly in my dreams and replicate it in life as I will retain consciousness through the night.  And I've seen me shred in my dreams, I know where it's headed.
h
Plus the hippie movement is rekindling and about to spark up a massive flame.  This puts me in a good position with the psychedelic style I play.  It's unique to say the least.

You see, I tried to have a sensible conversation and we ended back at this nonsense.

crazytasty

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:29:48 PM

And I bare the knowledge of extradimensional evolution and ascension.  I'm already undergoing the process of ascension myself, I can often see dreams before falling asleep.  Once fully enlightened, there's not much more to it, as I can practice perfectly in my dreams and replicate it in life as I will retain consciousness through the night.  And I've seen me shred in my dreams, I know where it's headed.
h
Plus the hippie movement is rekindling and about to spark up a massive flame.  This puts me in a good position with the psychedelic style I play.  It's unique to say the least.

You see, I tried to have a sensible conversation and we ended back at this nonsense.

That's probably what he was banned for.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

Note: It is actually possible to levitate...using advanced technology, and even then the hovering is about an inch off the ground on certain surfaces when you have a person on top of the board. I doubt that when you sit in the lotus position with your fingers crossed your...ahem...buttocks turn into 4 disc engines that allow you to levitate.

Yes and it's also possible usinaturalng consciousness.  Technology is but a replication of natural processes.  We each have an aura,  a magnetic field.   Learn to alter it and there is little you can't do.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 10:28:40 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 10:50:49 PM by Vod

You said the same thing about your bank.
You said the same thing about your Hookah lounge.
You said the same thing about your 2012 concert.
You said the same thing about your walk west.
You said the same thing about your coin.

(What have I missed?)

In the end, you always fail, as a soulless person must.   I know you will fail cause I believe you will fail.  Undecided

It will just take a couple days and he'll be back to spamming the Politics forum.  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 04:40:11 PM

You said the same thing about your bank.
You said the same thing about your Hookah lounge.
You said the same thing about your 2012 concert.
You said the same thing about your walk west.
You said the same thing about your coin.

(What have I missed?)

In the end, you always fail, as a soulless person must.   I know you will fail cause I believe you will fail.  Undecided

It will just take a couple days and he'll be back to spamming the Politics forum.  

Me playing guitar doesn't rely on any one else, as all that you listed did.

Perhaps it's possible I would have had that hookah lounge had you, buffer and rarity not been shilling the lights out of me.  Doesn't take a genius to tell a hookah lounge in a city of 8 colleges with a student population of 100,000+ students would do well, considering it would be the only hookah lounge within 45 minutes of the area.

But carry on vod, keep on judging and doubting, all you're doing is showing the world your real character.  The world is awakening vod, and not a thing you can say can stop people from learning the facts and finding the truth.  The only one you're holding down is yourself.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:49:46 PM

Perhaps it's possible I would have had that hookah lounge had you, buffer and rarity not been shilling the lights out of me.
Oh I see, it's everybody's else's fault your in the situation your in now.

Delusional.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:11:31 PM

I will be able to channel other musicians at the music festival for one.  And I will levitate at the end,  which I've already done to some extent, multiple times.

Yes and it's also possible usinaturalng consciousness.  Technology is but a replication of natural processes.  We each have an aura,  a magnetic field.   Learn to alter it and there is little you can't do.

Oh gawd. Some things never change, do they...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: