Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ░░░ UROD ░░░ Double-backed currency ‖ PPC site ‖ Scrypt ‖ URO ‖CANN ‖ NewPOS  (Read 22273 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:32:34 AM

Market look bad at the moment, will sell my coins so that i will be able to re-enter at lower prices. Before it hit Bittrex it was trading on C-CEX at 400 sats. I'll start buying back at 500 sats.

Wink
Where is your 50k in 10 days? 2 days left!
Oh and where is the magic buywall from superdev?

Quote from: unusualfacts30 on November 05, 2014, 07:51:17 AM
Quote from: placebo on November 05, 2014, 06:39:38 AM
This coin is so cheap when you check the hashrate but it seems to have miss Bittrex, of course it is only 2 days old, so maybe tomorrow...

10 days

Grin

ROFL...You must be joking!!

10 days
1.5k max

Let's meet again in 10 days  Wink

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked I never said that UROD will hit 50k, it is a ridicules target. that is why i said 'Let's meet again in 10 days, you have to put the quotes correct here. See you guys at 400 sats.

Maybe you should check back your hyping posts in the previous thread....."let's meet again" was my quote and was a reaction to Unusual Facts who was screaming every post that dev was a genius with his buywall.
Had to copy past it as it is not possible to quote from closed threads....

I already profited when it reached 4.5k  Grin

I'm out too (only have a small amount left) but still a nice PPC program Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:38:23 AM

Market look bad at the moment, will sell my coins so that i will be able to re-enter at lower prices. Before it hit Bittrex it was trading on C-CEX at 400 sats. I'll start buying back at 500 sats.

Wink

This coin is so cheap when you check the hashrate but it seems to have miss Bittrex, of course it is only 2 days old, so maybe tomorrow...

10 days

Grin

10 days
1.5k max

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked I never said that UROD will hit 50k, it is a ridicules target. that is why i said 'Let's meet again in 10 days, you have to put the quotes correct here. See you guys at 400 sats.

Maybe you should check back your hyping posts in the previous thread....."let's meet again" was my quote and was a reaction to Unusual Facts who was screaming every post that dev was a genius with his buywall.

Off course you did!
Always perfect trades, never losses.....always selling on the top   Wink
A bit odd though.....selling at 4.5 when you expect 50k   Roll Eyes

LMFAO

Keep trading shitcoins for quick profits and shitdevs will always return to make new shitcoins, but in the end this is destroying the altmarkets
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:57:46 AM

Wink

10 days

Grin

10 days
1.5k max

Off course you did!

LMFAO

Keep trading shitcoins for quick profits and shitdevs will always return to make new shitcoins, but in the end this is destroying the altmarkets

You know who are the real winners here? The exchanges. C-CEX asked 2.5 BTC, UROD DEV paid 3 BTC for listing on Allcoin, a ICO on Bittrex was 5 BTC. Those are the only winners. And then you have a few coin owners that make profit too, but you have different type of owners. Owners that launch their coin and leave after it hit Bittrex, coins like UNAT, PRO, USB or you have DEVs that spend some time on their coin and invest money in it like UROD, as i believe that making a PPC site, or renting it cost a nice amount of money too. And you also have the ICO investors, most of the time those people are earning nice money too, as it always trade above ICO price.

I'm waiting for more updates to buy more coins, but at the moment it is a HOLD for me. The peg is too low to have people buying URO to access it for CANN or URO, and also it looks like CANN is moving down and down and down. It would be better to peg is against BTC Cheesy
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:32:36 AM

Wink

10 days

Grin

10 days
1.5k max

Off course you did!

LMFAO

don't be upset at me for making little profit here & there. I'm not holding the majority of the market.  Wink. I'm holding bags of 200,000 CANN & 500,000 RDD so don't think I never lose...but am I wrong to make profit here & there to recover my loss from those so called "good coins". I don't have much control over what happens to a coin. Truth is whales control the market and coin would rise overtime if it has some value and good dev. Price has nothing to do with what coin has to offer to crypto.

I wouldn't judge UROD dev because I don't know what he is working on but I don't feel comfortable at this point because obviously something isn't working right or coin wouldn't be where it is now. I'm leaving it alone as it is too risky for me to invest further.

You should be upset at whales & BTC for ruining altcoins.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Weekend Warrior

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:45:40 AM

Wink

10 days

Grin

10 days
1.5k max

Off course you did!

LMFAO

don't be upset at me for making little profit here & there. I'm not holding the majority of the market.  Wink. I'm holding bags of 200,000 CANN & 500,000 RDD so don't think I never lose...but am I wrong to make profit here & there to recover my loss from those so called "good coins". I don't have much control over what happens to a coin. Truth is whales control the market and coin would rise overtime if it has some value and good dev. Price has nothing to do with what coin has to offer to crypto.

I wouldn't judge UROD dev because I don't know what he is working on but I don't feel comfortable at this point because obviously something isn't working right or coin wouldn't be where it is now. I'm leaving it alone as it is too risky for me to invest further.

You should be upset at whales & BTC for ruining altcoins.

Not upset about you making some profit, but your behaviour looked like you acted as a clown.
You were yelling that dev is superb because of putting up buywall, which disappeared all of a sudden. You called 50k as a target....  Roll Eyes

Maybe you should go back and read the closed thread and my guess is that you feel ashamed. You and some others were hyping the shit out of nothing, just to make a small profit but this behaviour is killing the market and not the whales are doing that.

As long as you are willing to hype shitcoins, shitdevs will return to make money (together with you)over the noobs but this is short term profit.
Look how many scamcoins launched in the past months and hear how many people are because of that tired of altcoins, look at the volumes on bittrex.

Short term greed.....
Pls think about it....

For your info: sorry for being the attacked one, off course it is not only you but so many others. But the mentality has to change in general
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:05:19 PM

You know people always talk about crazy targets... it is just a way to manipulate others to join and buy, and from the moment it hit your secret target you sell it.
Weekend Warrior

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:15:06 PM

You know people always talk about crazy targets... it is just a way to manipulate others to join and buy, and from the moment it hit your secret target you sell it.

No shit, dude!
Never realized that it makes you look like a clown?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:23:47 PM

No shit, dude!
Never realized that it makes you look like a clown?

A clown with a lot of BTCs? Smiley
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:49:10 PM

so other than ppc site what else do we have planned?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:55:16 PM

so other than ppc site what else do we have planned?

+1
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:57:06 PM

i hope no anonshit as nobody cares about that. And i know as nobody is using it for ROSCoin too, and it only slowdown the walley sync.

It needs something good, something special. In fact the PPC was pretty nice, still love it, but it looks like cryptoworld don't care, but this project needs some time, but in cryptoworld you don't get time.
firedoner

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:00:26 PM

i hope no anonshit as nobody cares about that. And i know as nobody is using it for ROSCoin too, and it only slowdown the walley sync.

It needs something good, something special. In fact the PPC was pretty nice, still love it, but it looks like cryptoworld don't care, but this project needs some time, but in cryptoworld you don't get time.

very true, i like the site too, however there has to be something more as you say, any weed deals? anything more on urod bridging the gap between the two...any official team ups with cann or uro?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

very true, i like the site too, however there has to be something more as you say, any weed deals? anything more on urod bridging the gap between the two...any official team ups with cann or uro?

Not  everything is related with weed Cheesy
firedoner

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:16:37 PM

lol no....but then why say bridging gap between uro and cann... cann is weed...so of course we assume there will be a deal
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:19:57 PM

lol no....but then why say bridging gap between uro and cann... cann is weed...so of course we assume there will be a deal

Ah, ok, i think the weed type of story is finished look how bad cann is trading.
URODbeliever

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:29:44 PM

Those who want to peg their coins PM me ( gap between URO & CANN) will be solved at night

Don´t forget to write number of coins you want to peg and be online
Coincoin256

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:43:35 PM

That was just nonsense used a selling point. The dev decided to create a non-existent relationship between his new coin and two existing coins to lend credibility to his coin.
firedoner

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 01:44:59 PM

That was just nonsense used a selling point. The dev decided to create a non-existent relationship between his new coin and two existing coins to lend credibility to his coin.

i think we have a genius here
URODbeliever

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:25:50 PM

We put together most succesfull projects ( fundamentaly) and earn on them several ways ( arbitrage, trading etc.). We have any agreement with these projects even we own big part of them ( further we would like to make some with DeltaNine - YesWeCANN).

We only allows earn more be participating in more projects.

!DO NOT FORGET THIS!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

Those who want to peg their coins PM me ( gap between URO & CANN) will be solved at night

Don´t forget to write number of coins you want to peg and be online

Great, some good news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: