Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:18:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83141 times)
optigon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimp

'' (1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.
Look at that gimp in the wheelchair

Dude, quit being a gimp and take a hit!

Bring out the gimp! ''

..and 20 Words Related to gimp don't look positive Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CTRLX

Activity: 490

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:05:33 AM

RIP GIMP sorry to say this but with Bittrex out of the equation times will be very hard. We need more exchanges to mitigate Bittrex' monopoly position.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

.......Whitepaper.......
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
YAdaminer

Activity: 811

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:47:01 PM

RIP GIMP sorry to say this but with Bittrex out of the equation times will be very hard. We need more exchanges to mitigate Bittrex' monopoly position.

I know to many coins that died very fast after hitting Bittrex, so this 'bittrex situation' actually could be good thing.

Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

I know to many coins that died very fast after hitting Bittrex, so this 'bittrex situation' actually could be good thing.

Exactly. Who needs Bittrex? Steady growth and development along with decent volume and interest are the best things for every coin. Noone needs a pump and dump exchange, especially at the beginning.
zugvogel21

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:16:43 PM

Hi dev are you still around??? It would be nice to have an update from you and to see that you are still here working on this coin.

what ever you do do not give up I still support your coin and i have not dumped my bag. I know good days will come again.

If you like PM or how ever. SOme contact would just be nice though.

rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:25:43 PM

Hi dev are you still around??? It would be nice to have an update from you and to see that you are still here working on this coin.

what ever you do do not give up I still support your coin and i have not dumped my bag. I know good days will come again.

If you like PM or how ever. SOme contact would just be nice though.

Did you hear back from the dev?
GimpcoinDev

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:31:57 PM

People of course im here.. I have some problems with my wife's health..I explained it some posts above.. please understand my situation.. gimpcoin is a priority, but after my wife..

I'll be back as soon as my situation in Real Life allow me to come back

Sorry, be patient

Cheers
GimpcoinDev

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimp

'' (1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.
Look at that gimp in the wheelchair

Dude, quit being a gimp and take a hit!

Bring out the gimp! ''

..and 20 Words Related to gimp don't look positive Lips sealed

Well.. even if gimp can be a little offensive to some people.. bittrex has listed coins with worse than gimp or with bad purpose behind, that is even worst imho..

Anyway..gimp will have a Life without bittrex

Cheers
incognitoworker

Activity: 737

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 11:37:48 PM

People of course im here.. I have some problems with my wife's health..I explained it some posts above.. please understand my situation.. gimpcoin is a priority, but after my wife..

Sorry, be patient

Cheers
family always goes first.
Thank you for updating.
Happy staking!

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
kosaet

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:10:31 AM

Sorry, be patient

Cheers

Hi mate, dont worry, come when all is ok with your wife. Cheers and wish you all best !!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15 - Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
rnameltc

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:12:28 AM

Dev, wish you fast recovery for your wife. We are here and waiting for your acts after that Wink
YAdaminer

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:18:33 AM

Anyone still mining GIMP cause this suprnova pool is ... to stay polite I'll say funny.
15 - 20%+ of net hash and can't find block for more than hour.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:11:03 AM

Anyone still mining GIMP cause this suprnova pool is ... to stay polite I'll say funny.

its cheaper to buy than to mine .... why would u mine
YAdaminer

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:46:52 AM

its cheaper to buy than to mine .... why would u mine

Cause there is still ~ 67000 GIMP to mine Smiley
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1162

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:57:08 AM

correct me if im wrong but im nearly 100% sure a good while back bittrex actually had a different GIMPcoin listed??

its completly laughable they dont add certain coins, as we all know money talks and rules the world. why have they listed so many scam coins that get delisted a month or so later?? i would love to know who lets these coins be added. crypto is becoming 99% scam majority of the time.
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:03:34 AM

correct me if im wrong but im nearly 100% sure a good while back bittrex actually had a different GIMPcoin listed??

its completly laughable they dont add certain coins, as we all know money talks and rules the world. why have they listed so many scam coins that get delisted a month or so later?? i would love to know who lets these coins be added. crypto is becoming 99% scam majority of the time.

yeah looks like they don't add coins that are not scam lol

eurph-Gimp
YAdaminer

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:20:35 AM

eurph-Gimp

Yes EUPH and GIMP are not listed related to trexx possible imaginary offensive and legal issues. But never mind, it's time for crypto to get some other strong exchange and with PFC volume on CCEX I think they going that way. History repeats itself Cryptsy was dominant, then Mintpal came and take the lead trexx and CCEX were funny at that time... And now some strong and potent coins doing trading and ICOs on CCEX showing that time has come to punish trexx hubris. I don't think GIMP need trexx, to many manipulation going on there and tbh I don't even trade there any more. What GIMP needs is further development and all othere things will folow. 
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

eurph-Gimp

Yes EUPH and GIMP are not listed related to trexx possible imaginary offensive and legal issues. But never mind, it's time for crypto to get some other strong exchange and with PFC volume on CCEX I think they going that way. History repeats itself Cryptsy was dominant, then Mintpal came and take the lead trexx and CCEX were funny at that time... And now some strong and potent coins doing trading and ICOs on CCEX showing that time has come to punish trexx hubris. I don't think GIMP need trexx, to many manipulation going on there and tbh I don't even trade there any more. What GIMP needs is further development and all othere things will folow. 

Well said. BTW i'm also mining at Supernova and yes it's shit. I have mined a few other coins there and it never ever ever finds blocks in a green %... Bad luck or...Huh
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:52:52 PM

eurph-Gimp

Well said. BTW i'm also mining at Supernova and yes it's shit. I have mined a few other coins there and it never ever ever finds blocks in a green %... Bad luck or...Huh

i don't really get why so mad about mining costs ... i looked at mining stats and yeah its horrible ... in fact its not even near breakeven costs ... buying at 500-450 been great for me

also sometimes i get this error when i open wallet

it get fixed when i restart my computer
GimpcoinDev

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:52:57 AM

Hi all..i Want to report here a pm i received from askcoin.net owner:

"Hi,

I would like to inform you about adding GMP coin to our coin voting list - https://askcoin.net/votes.
It has 536th place with 0 votes for now.

Please make 9786 votes and win on Tuesday at 4:00 UTC.

The best way is:
- login with Twitter
- visit coin voting
- click twice "vote" button
- you will see the green button
- click the green voting (this is invitation for your followers, each one can give you 100 extra votes)
- 100 followers can give you 10000 extra votes for free
They also can click the green button to increase chance for getting more votes.

You can also vote by pay BTC to 1ASm5V3Frmnyy1pU7jqRGJffBrSqNzLqwE address.
1.0 BTC = 10000 votes.

Good Luck!
AskCoin.Net Team"

Please vote or donate

I'll be back as soon as i can
cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.