Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 10:47:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMP][X13] Gimpcoin | PoW completed | PoS 50% | C-cex | All-in-one Wallet  (Read 83141 times)
KingCaper

Activity: 564

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:18:15 AM

hmmm, who owned that much?

That's the big question. Either a huge distribution issue was just solved when one person who owned 20% of GIMP sold their share, or it was the developer cashing out.
And for the record, if I had to guess I wouldn't think it was the developer, it just seems like too small a payout and too reckless a way to do it after all that effort. Could be wrong, but I hope not.

you can see at OP the link to premine wallet GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA
http://bitexp.net/address.php?coin=Gimpcoin&address=GYJ1XwBhzTMSWyX2V4JEzhuq1wurJ2smWA
you can see (Total premine - (coins given for GIMP promotion + and the bounties )
all still in wallet so it was not the dev ....

Thank you kahir, I did check that address but I used this explorer: http://gmp.explorer.ssdpool.com:9122/

Glad the dev is in the clear, as I said I didn't think he was responsible but the scale of the selling was quite surprising.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YAdaminer

Activity: 811

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

HUH what a dump. I think someone will cry over this and that this dump just solve distribution issue we didn't even aware of. Last night when I saw dumping I was mad as hell but waited morrning and slept over all that. If you guys who suported the price now have more coins like I have then we solve distribution problem. If you don't than this dump was just another manipulation we can see everyday in crypto. I can't say I didn't panic a little cause dump was 20% of total coins and I have plans with this coin,... but than I said to myself dump value is pinnuts why to bother. What I see now is that total coins on ccex is even lower than before few days (169k vs 190k), so ppl are staking. Anyway I still have some concerns and I hope we'll be able to discuss them when dev appears.
@Gimpcoindev - man I hope your wife is ok and hope to see you soon.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Gamble Everything You Have With Me

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:16:16 AM

HUH what a dump. I think someone will cry over this and that this dump just solve distribution issue we didn't even aware of. Last night when I saw dumping I was mad as hell but waited morrning and slept over all that. If you guys who suported the price now have more coins like I have then we solve distribution problem. If you don't than this dump was just another manipulation we can see everyday in crypto. I can't say I didn't panic a little cause dump was 20% of total coins and I have plans with this coin,... but than I said to myself dump value is pinnuts why to bother. What I see now is that total coins on ccex is even lower than before few days (169k vs 190k), so ppl are staking. Anyway I still have some concerns and I hope we'll be able to discuss them when dev appears.
@Gimpcoindev - man I hope your wife is ok and hope to see you soon.

id hope dev will be back with good news about his wife firstly, then about this coins Smiley lets wait, at least that solve the distribution issue

Donations Here ----------> 1D5qwzLNvLntYCUMRSarW9j278tQEgUneR
zugvogel21

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:52:11 PM

hmmm, who owned that much?

i do now... hihi!
pagona

Activity: 659

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

i sold for 2600 and rebought at 1300 Undecided

liujiaren

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 06:36:36 AM

i sold for 2600 and rebought at 1300 Undecided
congratulation!you can buy more coins !
pagona

Activity: 659

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:49:53 AM

still no words from dev?

kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 09:47:45 AM

still watching not gonna buy until i see something bright !!! and i know it can thats why i keep watching
minerjones
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

http://bitsend.info BitSend - The #1 masternode

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 12:17:37 PM

If POW is finished, how come there is mining still going on??   Huh Huh
And it looks like they are only on block #13052!!  Roll Eyes

If it's not a SKAM, it's not crypto!!
liujiaren

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:29:41 PM

no buy wall!may be we should get another exchange!
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:59:03 PM

If POW is finished, how come there is mining still going on??   Huh Huh
And it looks like they are only on block #13052!!  Roll Eyes

POW ended ....
maybe that pool did not upgrade its daemon ...well no one was mining there anyway
you can check https://gimp.suprnova.cc/ for better details

also there is block explorer in wallets and in OP

http://gmp.explorer.ssdpool.com:9122/
http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=Gimpcoin
minerjones
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

http://bitsend.info BitSend - The #1 masternode

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2014, 04:16:39 PM

Seems like many of the hashhot pools have been giving problems....not just this coin.  Sad

If it's not a SKAM, it's not crypto!!
kosaet

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 01:25:08 PM

dev, where are you ?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15 - Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
liujiaren

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

family is alway much more important than work .I believe dev will come back when his wife gets health!
kosaet

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:10:30 AM

am i not sure what happend with him, premine is still on the adress, he have some problems with him wife... i hope everthing will be ok with him....I even dont care anymore about the money, i am sure, that something happend, no other reason not come 1 week. Lets all hope all is good with him family !!!! Fuck the money !!!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15 - Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
rnameltc

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:01:30 AM

Could not agree more, I also hope that everything is OK with the DEV and his family!
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:21:51 AM

Ι would be glad to share his joy with him when he gets back and everything is fine with his wife. Glad to see other members wishing for the best. Let's not forget that we are humans first and then everything else.
KingCaper

Activity: 564

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:23:48 AM

Ι would be glad to share his joy with him when he gets back and everything is fine with his wife. Glad to see other members wishing for the best. Let's not forget that we are humans first and then everything else.

Just wanted to add my voice to the others', my thoughts with you and your wife GimpcoinDev.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
liujiaren

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:39:26 AM

I hope the dev should not give up this coin,we still wait for you!
rnameltc

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:03:50 AM

We should hope that everything is OK with him and his wife.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.