Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just bought 100btc  (Read 4062 times)
Kontridder (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ekissane

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 10:52:10 PM

If you consider 5 years being soon, then yes.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:59:59 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo
Just don't forget your passwords lol and don't leave them with any third party exchange or wallet services for any reason
the_sunship

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:09:32 PM

welcome to the club

bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

Your question doesn't jive with a question from someone that really just purchased 100btc. This type of question is very dubious. First off, no one knows, Yes, it was a great buy and yes you will do great if you hold on to them and don't worry about the ups and downs. I would have a strategy. Sell x amount when it gets to point A, and so on. Im going to sell off 10 percent of my holdings when the price hits a new ATH, then 5 percent every 500 dollars on the way up. Some people i know don't plan to sell any until it hits 2k, but they will sell a substantial part of their stash.

What price did you pay? did you buy them all at once?

Great buy and good luck (to everyone that owns bitcoin)
Kontridder (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:25:22 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo
Just don't forget your passwords lol and don't leave them with any third party exchange or wallet services for any reason

I got them on block chain ? Are they safe ?
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:29:33 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo

Do you mean on Blockchain.info?
Kontridder (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:39:37 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo

yes
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:44:25 PM

You need to spend money to make money. Sitting and holding is a gamble of a sort - planned and well executed investment with sound knowledge is necessary if you want to be 'rich'.

Be aware that bitcoin can go anywhere the heavy weights want to take it. You could invest in legitimate projects while doing your own research and analysis of the merits of such investment if you want to maximize your profit. Holding 120 btc is better than 100, and 200 would be even better.

Plan carefully, find legitimate partners.
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

offer swaps on bitfinex and you'll get back more than 100 btc and even richer  Cheesy
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:47:43 PM

You need to spend money to make money. Sitting and holding is a gamble of a sort - planned and well executed investment with sound knowledge is necessary if you want to be 'rich'.

Be aware that bitcoin can go anywhere the heavy weights want to take it. You could invest in legitimate projects while doing your own research and analysis of the merits of such investment if you want to maximize your profit. Holding 120 btc is better than 100, and 200 would be even better.

That's like asking to get scammed lol
How many legitimate btc "investments"  have there been so far? And how many people got burned, and lost coins in the past that would be worth a fortune at today's prices?
leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:47:53 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo

yes
safe for short time, if you want to keep them for long time like 5 years make paper wallets and put them in a bank safe, disconnected from the internet and all hackers
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:58:13 PM

Will I be rich soon ?

In two months.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:07:36 AM

I think you just joined the ranks of the future wealthy elite. welcome brother.

long live the blockchain
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:11:49 AM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo

yes

You need to have  a very good password, and 2 factor authentication (if they offer it? I don't use their wallet).   Otherwise your coins will be gone in a few hours not days or months.  You can be certain that there will be bots attempting to hack your password, if it's crappy or moderately crappy like foxcon66, your coins are not safe. 
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

How many legitimate btc "investments"  have there been so far? And how many people got burned, and lost coins in the past that would be worth a fortune at today's prices?

" how many people got burned" - I can answer that one, One, ME  Roll Eyes
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 12:12:57 AM

At the current prices, I would have bought 50 BTC, 10000 Peercoins and 1500000 Nushares instead of going all in with BTC.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Kontridder (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:17:16 AM

Will I be rich soon ?

Smart purchase imo

yes

You need to have  a very good password, and 2 factor authentication (if they offer it? I don't use their wallet).   Otherwise your coins will be gone in a few hours not days or months.  You can be certain that there will be bots attempting to hack your password, if it's crappy or moderately crappy like foxcon66, your coins are not safe. 

OK I just installed google authenticator.
Is three a change blockchain.info will get hacked or will flee with the coins just like mtgox ?
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:20:52 AM

Bad news, but its all too common

Have a read of this and is not even up to date : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:23:11 AM

Bad news, but its all too common

Have a read of this and is not even up to date : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83794.0

Is they're some reason you can't keep them safe yourself  at home?  On paper or in a safe  or sd cards, bank security boxes etc
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: