Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: arch the profitability network unmoderated thread -- funny no source code avail  (Read 2205 times)
cinnamon_carter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 04:22:02 AM

I find when a coin is realeased with a self moderating topic it hampers truth.

Second I find it funny when the souce code to a coin vanishes and is no longer on github.

Third , naming a coin 'the profitability network' sounds a little over the top to me

I don't know who the people are that are running it, i don't care but i wanted to post these items since I am unable to post to thier thread.

If anyone feels the same as I do , post here to this thread , unmoderated,  i am sure there will be many sockpuppet accounts here to defend their wonderful closed source project. 

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 04:07:18 AM

There are quite a few coins like this right now.  And most have a "5 Plus PoD" (proof of developer) rating from CryptoAsian.

Is CryptoAsian in on these scams or does he hand out verifications to anyone for a few Bitcoins "processing fee"?  Cause I find it odd that I'm seeing so many elaborate scam coins where they've been Verified and Certified by CryptoAsian.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
cinnamon_carter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 07:06:10 AM

well , good question , i wonder, 

someone should look into it,

but i can't find out any information on the 'profitability' network ,  the topic here ,

this thread is for arch ,  since a self moderated thread is obviously a safe haven i think every coin should have it's own REAL forum where we can air out anything we feel like,

I was going to conduct some advanced TESTING on the PROFITABILITY network until i was shocked to see there was no souce code available at all

I wonder what they are hiding , even if they release source now there is no guarantee it was the source before,

Once a coin has no public trace of source and changes to it so qualified people who understand and can test code are able to analyze it.....,.

well it is just junk ................

With this coins MASS popularity (cough)  I wonder why no one is jumping up and down.......

I find it funny i tried to post to the thread of the coin and although I don't recall posting there ever I could not post, 

I guess they had a precognitive feeling I was going to show up and expose the scam

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:16:24 AM

Second I find it funny when the souce code to a coin vanishes and is no longer on github.

It's there now, I believe (unless you have something different in mind):

https://github.com/EdgarSoares/ARCH.git

Cheers

Graham
cinnamon_carter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:06:45 PM

thank you

i wonder what happened

github gives a lot of warnings and actually makes you type out the name of a repository in full to delete it so cannot be an accident......

I will look this source over , how can I or anyone else know it is the same source the coin had at launch ?

Answer --- We can't .....

It's there now, I believe (unless you have something different in mind):

https://github.com/EdgarSoares/ARCH.git

Cheers

Graham

Check out my coin Photon

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: