Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 06:35:27 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50331 times)
wall.what

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:41:53 AM

Me again.

Any plans to upgrade your sites to allow people with sig address to play?

Im sure I would have won millions by now. Grin

3DQFo73uUV1GwbXx3W5L2iyYuHbVqNKE1e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryu Hunter

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:37:01 AM

Hi  mart2000 I agree with You, everything You said make sense and I loved the advice:
"OR, do as I do and treat it as a reminder that I have been clicking too long and you should go get some sleep or kiss your wife or say hello to your children..."
Lol... Epic.   Grin
LordOfCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:45:10 AM

I gave up on this faucet, the captchas just got harder and harder until I was tearing apart my mouse requesting different(easier) things I could solve. With all the garbage text on the page, just making things longer than it needs to be, the site is a royal pain. And requiring an email to start spamming people's mailboxes with loads of thing that have affiliate links, so not cool. Glad to unsubscribe from that crap. Lots of people waste their time on the site if they give a bogus email, since you can never cash out then. Worst "game" execution ever.

I need 1BigHugA3LjAwXEnceDC2Ck8kuVPFquMkR
Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:38:42 AM

I gave up on this faucet, the captchas just got harder and harder until I was tearing apart my mouse requesting different(easier) things I could solve. With all the garbage text on the page, just making things longer than it needs to be, the site is a royal pain. And requiring an email to start spamming people's mailboxes with loads of thing that have affiliate links, so not cool. Glad to unsubscribe from that crap. Lots of people waste their time on the site if they give a bogus email, since you can never cash out then. Worst "game" execution ever.

About the captchas:  The bad ones are coming more frequently in the past days. I had problems with then too, You just need to stop for a few minutes and they go back to normal.
About the spamming e-mails:  You will receive only a few. The others are: a confirmation to withdraw and when then are sending.
About the affiliate links:  I found: www.weekendbitcoin.com thanks to then. 1000 satoshis per hour is a really good deal.
About the cash out:  They always have paid. I had no problems.
And finally... Sorry if I misunderstood something You said, that`s because my english is really really reeeeeeeeeeally BAD.
bitcoinaliens

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:47:27 PM

That is solvemedia not us, as discussed above it only happens when you have filled in a LOT of capTchas in a short space of time.

Email is required so we dont get overrun with bots - look at the other faucets which just popup and die within a week - it is due to MASS fraud. I can guarantee that anyone using out of the box faucet scripts are having huge issues. Use your real email, confirm you want the payout.. it's not a big deal, you can even unsubscribe and still stay as an active faucet user if you really want to. It's just the spammer with 1000s of accounts cant as easily click and confirm the emails.

I know there are complaints on this forum about the email confirmation requirement, but count them and really its a TINY % of the active and happy users - it's around 5-10 complaints.. but we paid out around 20,000 people in the last 10 days!. And if you are real and genuine then just PM us and we will confirm for you or look into why you don't get the email - and if you are genuine then we will make sure you are paid out.. Can't be much fairer than that.

So as a positive spin off from the emails we are more focused than ever, re-committed, we are here to stay and have some AMAZING things coming - including a mobile app faucet... a real one, that will actually pay out and link up... and well, some other top secret projects too Smiley

Love you guys!  Smiley

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
adzino

Activity: 686

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:14:38 PM

About the captchas:  The bad ones are coming more frequently in the past days. I had problems with then too, You just need to stop for a few minutes and they go back to normal.
About the spamming e-mails:  You will receive only a few. The others are: a confirmation to withdraw and when then are sending.
About the affiliate links:  I found: www.weekendbitcoin.com thanks to then. 1000 satoshis per hour is a really good deal.
And finally... Sorry if I misunderstood something You said, that`s because my english is really really reeeeeeeeeeally BAD.
WeekendBitcoin doesn't work for me always. Most of the time it's down for me  Undecided Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
Ryu Hunter

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:47:02 AM

Hi adzino, with me is OK.
Never had a problem since a start, maybe I`m having Lucky  Tongue
duid88

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:32:10 AM

Sad
mart2000

Activity: 75

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 07:59:40 PM

WeekendBitcoin doesn't work for me always. Most of the time it's down for me  Undecided Undecided

@LordOfCoin, I would (really!)  defend to my death your right to express an opinion, but that does not mean I must agree with you. What "garbage text" are you referring to? Can you screen print it and then upload / paste it here?

@Ryu Hunter, Exactly Smiley

@adzino bookmark or somehow keep this link: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/weekendbitcoin.com
Next time the weekendbitcoin site is down for you, it will independently test and tell you if it's up or not. My ฿ 0.001 is on "It's just you Smiley If I'm right, contact your ISP. - Hope that Helps.

Aakar

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:20:54 PM

I have a doubt.   ???

I killed a S’ru’un alien now on 3rd March 2015.
Though it is not shown in your normal 5 aliens, so if this is a special alien then why didnt i get any code, or bonus.
All i got was 300 satoshi.

Here is the screenshot's link as a proof:

http://img42.com/kRek5+

Please clarify.

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:23:42 PM

I have a doubt.   Huh

I killed a S’ru’un alien now on 3rd March 2015.
Though it is not shown in your normal 5 aliens, so if this is a special alien then why didnt i get any code, or bonus.
All i got was 300 satoshi.

Here is the screenshot's link as a proof:

http://img42.com/kRek5+

Please clarify.

I was just about to post the same...

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Aakar

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

This is the THIRD time i am getting a S'ru'un alien with a 300 satoshi reward.

Can someone explain this?
If this a special alien then where is the code ?  Huh

Date:3/5/15.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:49:36 PM

If this a special alien then where is the code ?  Huh

Just got another one... are these replacing frogs?

Edit: I guess they are.  Here's the latest list of aliens:

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
neoneros

Activity: 448

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:51:02 PM

If this a special alien then where is the code ?  Huh

Just got another one... are these replacing frogs?

Got one too, think it is just a replacement

Aakar

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:02:21 PM

What is happening???

I got a Crawk alien without a code now Huh

What is this first S’ru’un alien and now these too.
Bitcoin aliens you better start clarifying things fast  Sad  Huh

Link for the image:
http://img42.com/xxtxM+

EDIT:
Yeah, they are replacements i think as their 5 default aliens have changed. Sad
zzmazterzz

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:17:32 PM

hey i found sru'un is there any 1 million satoshi gift? i found it twice

here's my screenshot to prove:

http://s18.postimg.org/okvnsyew9/111.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/akjy2si77/Untitled.jpg
rescueme

Activity: 43

[url]http://rscue.me[/url]

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:44:58 PM

Hi I has found to crawk

Thanks.    Grin

hungary2030

http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/?ref=28438

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:54:20 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I found Congratulations!
You killed the alien S'ru'un Satoshi 300 and get the reward.

S'ru'un Were created by aliens on the planet Greenys Uruk. Learn more about the aliens here S'ru'un
I can not upload the image here.
please help
Thank you.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:15:39 PM

hello!
i found
zinjo

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 07:18:08 PM

It's pretty decent faucet.
also fix one link on your thread :C
Clicked on aline faucet and its redirected me to http://"http//www.bitcoinaliens.com/faucet/%22
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.