Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:44:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alien Faucet - 4010 Satoshi an HOUR (limited)  (Read 50246 times)
loRdDevil

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:25:59 PM

1 User less in weekendbitcoin. Changed for 250 sat/15 mins few minuts ago and now changed 1 more time to 200 sat/15 mins. You promissed more money for profitable users few days ago , NO LESS MONEY FOR USERS AND MORE FOR YOU!!!  Angry  For 15 mins /claim faucet bitcoinker is much better than you.
300/15 mins or 450/15 mins if xapo used. Bye

Bye.

Read the thread, I either turn the timer down or close the faucet as there is MASS FRAUD - like $1000s worth of CRIME and FRAUD... I'm trying my best, but I'm not just made of money and able to give masses away - I have given away more than 100btc since January though.. so if you can do any better than that then hats off to you.

Everyone else - love you guys, thanks for your patience ^ as lord devil didnt mention, there will still be big payouts on the weekend, but I will just do them manually - run them myself rather than just increasing the payouts in an automated way for fraudsters.

There are better forms  to avoid fraud that throwing rocks at your own roof .
i.e:
1- payment system Xapo type where you need to verify your account with a number of mobile phone. How many mobile phones have one person? 5000 ? no, but it can have many email addresses and verify them without problem every week. A few weeks ago you made great efforts to implement the system of verification by email. You've had many problems with that and not worth at all.

2- integration of a simple script can detect if a user uses proxy or TOR network circuits. Automatic and immediate blocking of the account.

3- To think that some people spent their time and even money to promote your websites announcing the end conditions are not expected is reason to seek better solutions than just taking the easy way to do pay all users  for sinners.

Do not be angry with me. Are your websites and I wish you luck.

PD. Sorry for my bad English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Currency Exchange faucethub.io

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:14:59 PM

Nothing has changed its still a thousand per hour, the big change for would be losing out my other faucets, the majority are all hourly.
So I have missed the fifteen minute weekend a few times.

Still a good faucet imo

MY BLOG PLEASE VISIT HOT FAUCET LIST
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ http://liverpoolfootballmaniacs.blogspot.co.uk/ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinaliens

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:22:48 AM

NEW ALIEN COMPETITION Today!

KILL the NEW ALIEN and claim a 1 MILLION satoshi EXTRA BONUS

How it works:
  • Go to our Alien faucet and make your claims.
  • If you kill him you will get a 10,000 payout on the faucet.
  • BUT THEN you will see a text message “code” below him.
  • To claim the extra 1 million satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code – then you NEED to post this image onto our NEW Facebook Page HERE.
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him, post the picture AND give us the UNIQUE CODE for the day then we will add 1 million satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this Friday).

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
bitcoinaliens

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:02:08 AM

DAY 2 - A Rare Crawk is in the Faucet!

How it works:
  • To claim the extra 1 million satoshi, take a screenshot picture showing him on your faucet claim, along with the bonus code – then you NEED to post this image onto our NEW Facebook Page HERE.
  • IF you are the FIRST person to find him, post the picture AND give us the UNIQUE CODE for the day then we will add 1 million satoshi onto your faucet balance (will be paid out this Friday).

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:12:44 AM

NEW ALIEN COMPETITION Today!

How it works:

Add this Alien to the Android faucet app

bitcoinaliens

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:36:31 AM

Add this Alien to the Android faucet app

It's already in there Wink we had a big update this week: http://www.bitcoinaliens.com/the-bitcoin-aliens-mobile-app-receives-its-first-major-update/

MisterZ

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:07:03 PM

"AVERAGE of 3048 satoshi per hour!" - Nonsense! Since you have changed the distribution of percents, all I can obtain per hour is from 2000 upto 2500 Satoshi. It's time for you remove this ad, it does not meet reality!
MisterZ

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:27:08 AM

Today, started playing at 7 am, and now 12 hours, that is, I played 5 hours and did 50 clicks. Of these, 26 – by 100, the rest – by 300. Total, I gained 9800 Satoshi. 9800/5 = 1960. Where is the promised 3048?. Where are the promised 2% 750 Satoshi?
MisterZ

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:11:45 AM

is there anybody who may to light my questions, or there isn't a person with appropriate functions?
If so, it's a shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
bitcoinaliens

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:14:23 PM

is there anybody who may to light my questions, or there isn't a person with appropriate functions?
If so, it's a shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hey MisterZ - please give us a break - it's Easter Weekend and I've been spending some family time.

Yes though you are right, the average is around 2500 an hour now, I will change the text on the site - the aim is not to mislead as obviously it is easy to be "caught out".. I only have genuine intentions to run one of the worlds highest paying faucets and compete with the best.. and this is still the case. My earnings just dropped over the last 2-3 weeks and I had to just balance the faucet out - but I am committed to increasing the payout whenever I can - hopefully again in this next week, or at the very least still doing some daily bonuses and jackpots.

I'm not perfect, but this faucet has now given out 69.66 bitcoin since only around the beginning of the year - I hope that stands for something and shows my intentions - It is actually pretty hard to give out money and remain profitable! Tongue

Watch this space.

MisterZ

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 01:22:24 PM

My good wishes to your attempts!
rescueme

Activity: 43

[url]http://rscue.me[/url]

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 08:36:15 PM

Hi,
I have not receive the payout to this week.

MisterZ

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:01:07 AM

And so with me!
MisterZ

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:24:27 AM

Really, some of us are in perplexity, what does it mean?
Or your site, as many others, have stopped the payouts because of the lack of funds?
bitcoinaliens

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 09:10:27 AM

Really, some of us are in perplexity, what does it mean?
Or your site, as many others, have stopped the payouts because of the lack of funds?

Sorry about this delay!

Full transapency: There is a technical problem, not on my side but on my integration to blockchain.info - some code has changed on their side and we can't figure out what. I have left support messages for them and currently waiting more than 24 hours for a response.

So frustrated with blockchain.info and their NON-support.

I 100% have the funds available and will pay out today if I can.. If not then it will be Monday (as Sunday is Orthodox Easter and my developer will be away). So far we've paid out 71btc from Alien Faucet, this week's payment run is around 3btc - I have it. And actually, if this helps build confidence in me then last night I made an AMA about me/our faucets - if you want to take a look you should see that I'm a real person and genuine in my intentions:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/325itm/ive_given_away_139btc_32900_ama/

MisterZ

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 09:34:18 AM

Excuse me, Daniel!
I have so many times in the run up not paying sites that suspicions arise on every occasion.
Good Easter for you and all your family.
We are patient clients.
MisterZ

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:07:18 AM

I did not recieve the email to confirm next payout, though tried three times.
MisterZ

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:07:39 AM

Have no any email in incoming folder as in the spam.
Or that function was switched off?
MisterZ

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:43:57 AM

Daniel, may you comment this subject? 
mart2000

Activity: 75

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 02:37:52 AM

Daniel I think you are doing an AMAZING job, so please take this as a friendly, constructive suggestion...

You've made a HUGE splash by giving away tons of bitcoin, do you really want to write that off as a "failed experiment"?

I have no idea how many people you have on your team. Maybe you are trying to do all this on your own?

Either way, my belief based on many years on the periphery of Internet Marketing is that you MUST look after your "Social Media" channels and not simply regard them as free advertising. Some people don't even understand that this is not "Instant Messaging" and might expect an answer within minutes. Those people need educating, by you.

More realistically I think it is reasonable to expect an answer within a day or two. Definitely no more than a week.
Nobody expects to be totally ignored, and they should Never, ever, BE ignored.

A friend of mine told me that for every one person who tells you they have a problem, there are 99 others watching to see how (or if!) you answer, and how long it takes you.  Try to think of it as free market research.  That is gold on this planet.

OK, I think, hope! I've explained enough, my suggestion is that if you want to survive medium to long-term (and I believe you do, otherwise I would not have taken my time to write this) is: DANIEL, GET SOME HELP, NOW.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.