Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada to receive 4 new Bitcoin ATM's via Cryptopick Canada  (Read 1461 times)
cryptopick (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:40:00 AM

Hi there , My name is Trevor Laird president of Cryptopick Canada. I am very excited to say that we will be expanding our Bitcoin ATM network. This will consist of three additional Satoshi 1 (Genesis coin) units placed in the Vancouver suburbs of Maple Ridge, Coquitlam and Port Moody plus one additional unit in Sherwood park, Edmonton AB.We are currently finalizing details before our official release. This post is more of a heads up to the community. Fees are currently set at 5% to cover our rent/exchange fees/company growth. these fees are always being reviewed. It is also important to note that each unit deals with BTC only and all transactions are instant without delay. Goal date for setup will be by end January 2015.

Please look forward to the official release soon and visit us at www.cryptopickcanada.ca.
got questions , just ask!

Happy Bitcoining
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:42:06 AM

Are u offiliated with the one in van downtown?
Are u gonna follow aml kyl regulations or will they allow anon transactions?
cryptopick (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:54:59 AM

Hey there,

Not affiliated with the downtown units , we currently operate one unit in Nanaimo ,BC. And to answer your question our units will allow anonymous transactions.

Trevor Laird
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:07:27 AM

Oh ok so they wont be regulated and will work in the black market assuming canada goes lean on atms like usa is doing.. give or take 6 months to take full affect.

Are you going to offer a refund or resale program once they are not allowed because of annonymity? Or would you upgrade them somehow adding hw and sw for the know your customer stuff?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:12:46 AM

plus one additional unit in Sherwood park, Edmonton AB.

Where in Sherwood Park (which is not part of Edmonton btw)?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:15:35 AM

If they keep the transactions under $1000, they may not need extensive customer identification. Not sure what they do to prevent the same person from revisiting the same machine several times per day. I am currently toying with a $1000/day blanket rule for buying and selling coins myself.

As this is Canada, "structuring" is not a crime (only potentially suspicious).

Edit: Line-breaks man!
Quote from: BITCOIN ATM TOS
2. Accounts.•    2.1 Eligibility. To be eligible to use Cryptopick Canada services for more that 500 CAD, you must be at least 18 years old.•    2.2 Identity Authentication. If you wish to make exchanges over 400 USD with Cryptopick Canada, you authorize Cryptopick Canada, directly or through third        parties, to make inquiries to validate your identity.•  
5. Anti-money laundering procedures.•    5.1 You agree to our Anti Money Laundering ("AML") and Counter Terrorist Financing ("CTF") Policy, below in this document.•    5.2 In general, Cryptopick Canada reserves the right to collect identification in the form of a scan of a drivers license or finger print.•    5.3 Cryptopick Canada will collect identification from you prior to the depositing funds and process of an exchange, which exceeds a set amount . •    5.4 You should assume all information provided to Cryptopick Canada is available to regulatory authorities, although initially we will only transmit anonymized data.•    5.5 You represent and warrant that exchanges with Cryptopick Canada are not connected in any manner to any unlawful or illegal activity.•    5.6 Cryptopick Canada reserves the right at all times to refuse to process any exchange, which it believes in its sole discretion, is connected in any manner to any unlawful or illegal purpose.•    5.7 Cryptopick Canada is currently not obliged by law to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions, but we will ,as a precautionary measure, monitor any size taking place where we have reasons to believe the money is derived from unlawful or illegal activity.
-http://www.cryptopickcanada.ca/terms-of-service.html

Not sure those are the "real" terms as the connection was not authenticated. Wink

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
bitgrimster

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:20:11 AM

Good to see more and more atm's coming in canada. Wish they come soon in netherlands.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:21:11 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 06:44:16 AM by freedomno1

plus one additional unit in Sherwood park, Edmonton AB.

Where in Sherwood Park (which is not part of Edmonton btw)?

Technically Sherwood Park is out of Edmonton per se
Kind of like a feeder city into the main city
The Airdrie to Calgary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherwood_Park

Anyways to answer your question vod
http://bitcoinatmmap.com/item/buy-bitcoin-sherwood-park/

Address:
2016 SHERWOOD DRIVE, SHERWOOD PARK, AB
Lamassu

In Calgary its at the Canada Music Center and a Waves Coffee Shop so its easy to remember ^^
http://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/217/bitcoin-atm-lamassu-calgary-music-center-canada/

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:25:26 AM

Address:

Thank you!  I'll have to check it out next time I'm in the area.

I spent a few years of my childhood living in Sherwood Park.  Most polluted city in Alberta.  Directly downwind from the Edmonton refineries.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 06:29:58 AM

Address:

I spent a few years of my childhood living in Sherwood Park.  Most polluted city in Alberta.  Directly downwind from the Edmonton refineries.   Wink
I suspect that may be an existing one, not a new announcement.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:38:50 AM

Address:

No prob it is the capital region
That said a lot of the oil headquarters are still located in Calgary because of Turner Valley ah history.

(And Sherwood was worse than Fort Mac that's quite impressive)
Haven't been there myself just down the Gretzky road a few times and the over congested West Edmonton mall and an odd restaurant or two should visit down there sometime and check the meetups.
Mostly been down that way for sweet 16's weddings see the wonderful Japanese gardens at U of A etc so might need to go oast it and visit Sherwood sometime.

_

@ Phillip think its the new one if you read the description

Bitcoin Solutions is pleased to announce our third Bitcoin ATM! This ATM is located at 2016 Sherwood Drive
inside the Franklin’s Inn Hotel! The Hotel is open 24/7/365 therefore making our ATM available
to the general public at anytime of the day! This is truly the most access anyone will have to
Bitcoin! Enjoy a steak from the Sawmill Prime Rib and Steakhouse while you are there!

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:32:58 AM

how much amount of deposit and withdraw on these Bitcoin ATM's every year?
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 09:01:34 AM

i will only use Roboscam-ATMs!

Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:15:05 PM

Hi there , My name is Trevor Laird president of Cryptopick Canada. I am very excited to say that we will be expanding our Bitcoin ATM network. This will consist of three additional Satoshi 1 (Genesis coin) units placed in the Vancouver suburbs of Maple Ridge, Coquitlam and Port Moody plus one additional unit in Sherwood park, Edmonton AB.We are currently finalizing details before our official release. This post is more of a heads up to the community. Fees are currently set at 5% to cover our rent/exchange fees/company growth. these fees are always being reviewed. It is also important to note that each unit deals with BTC only and all transactions are instant without delay. Goal date for setup will be by end January 2015.

Please look forward to the official release soon and visit us at www.cryptopickcanada.ca.
got questions , just ask!

Happy Bitcoining
hi trevor, how you can do it, can be explained in stages until the project could succeed.
then how long you plan it. want once that happens in my town.
CoinATMRadar

Activity: 97
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 10:25:05 PM

@ Phillip think its the new one if you read the description

No, it's old one, located there since June

http://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/101/bitcoin-atm-skyhook-edmonton-franklins-inn-hotel/

Looking for BITCOIN ATM close to you? Check Bitcoin ATM Map from CoinATMRadar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: