Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS AMAZON EXCHANGUE  (Read 1962 times)
Lumapet (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:20:52 PM

i got around 30 k usd $ in amazon gift cards in 100 gift cards of 300 $ each one so i am looking for one person that can exchange me those gift cards to bitcoin, paypal, skrill or bank of america so i am listening to offers Wink

Whatsapp +584125322641

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:27:57 PM

i got around 30 k usd $ in amazon gift cards in 100 gift cards of 300 $ each one so i am looking for one person that can exchange me those gift cards to bitcoin, paypal, skrill or bank of america so i am listening to offers Wink

Whatsapp +584125322641

If you will show me the source of these cards and you will go first, i may deal with you non stop Wink
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:34:47 PM

I may buy some too if you can show codes are legit.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

I can also take 3-4k but after know are they legit.

MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:55:20 PM

I'll offer you $10 for the entire lot of them because while I am in jail after I try and spend them I will need some condoms and chewing gum.
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:56:20 PM

them are legits i have been buying them since 1 year them are legits Wink i will send first just with members with nice reputation here after they apply them to his/her account i will expect my payment i someone want to try i am here.
applesauce92

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

them are legits i have been buying them since 1 year them are legits Wink i will send first just with members with nice reputation here after they apply them to his/her account i will expect my payment i someone want to try i am here.

PM Sent
MisteredF

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:01:07 PM

them are legits i have been buying them since 1 year them are legits Wink i

"Them may be legits" for about a week or 3 or 4 then the Amazon Police will find them aren't legits then who will them come after?  Not you.  There are a lot of places you can sell "legit" Amazon cards for 90%+ of value so just the fact you chose to sell them here makes it very suspicious.  If you were smart you would have said you have 2 or 3 to sell not 300.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:01:28 PM

You spelled "exchange" incorrectly. How did you acquire such a large amount of gift cards?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:02:43 PM

Problem is there is so many carded AGC cards on market. When amazon find someone refunds money they cancel that card and most probably close account too.

MisteredF

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:19:24 PM

Problem is there is so many carded AGC cards on market. When amazon find someone refunds money they cancel that card and most probably close account too.

Amazon also states on their site that if any cards are determined to be fraudulent that besides closing your account they will charge back the full amount to any previously used credit card.
anonymous22

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:23:39 PM

I'll offer you $10 for the entire lot of them because while I am in jail after I try and spend them I will need some condoms and chewing gum.

loled at this post Cheesy
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

everyone that thinks that they are not legit just don't buy them and if spelled a word incorrectly is because english is not my main language that's all i invite you to speak Spanish
Cryptology
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:28:59 PM

Instead of sending an eye wink you could respond saying that you have invoices or emails from amazon to demonstrate that the codes are legit. Do you seriously expect to sell 30k of digital codes eye winking?
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:25:57 PM

Instead of sending an eye wink you could respond saying that you have invoices or emails from amazon to demonstrate that the codes are legit. Do you seriously expect to sell 30k of digital codes eye winking?
actually i got the invoices and the emails
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:39:30 PM

how much bitcoins you are looking for those giftcards

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Cryptology
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

how much you want on the dollar?
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:05:26 PM

why does it matter if he has the invoices and emails? wouldn't they give you that even when you buy it with a stolen cc?
Cryptology
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

why does it matter if he has the invoices and emails? wouldn't they give you that even when you buy it with a stolen cc?

For starters it would help check that the codes are not stolen. Then it could also shed some light into how the 30k of codes where paid. Juts a starting point
for the due diligence.
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

I buy a $300 gc for $150 paypal.
anonymous22

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:23:02 PM

I did not get any pms with the proofs from you, waiting for the proofs to deal with you Smiley
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:09:04 PM

I did not get any pms with the proofs from you, waiting for the proofs to deal with you Smiley

i got scammed by an user with reputation here i'll be posting name and proofs nice way to start here.
anonymous22

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

i got scammed by an user with reputation here i'll be posting name and proofs nice way to start here.

Sorry for your loss buddy.
jamescrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:39:35 PM

I do not think, there will be any excuse why he stacked more then 30k gift card.
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:43:24 PM

Sorry for your loss buddy.
don't worry could be worse
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 09:51:56 PM

"applesauce92 0: -0 / +0(0)**2014-11-10*****0.00000000   ********scammed me with 295$ "sent" me the bitcoins from coinbase that i never saw ....... dont trust this user"   

Sorry for your loss, but bro, he is not a trusted member. Always use escrow if you don't trust it.
A trusted member is someone with a resonable amount of activity and posts combined with "positive default trust". That is like the green trust label you see under my name.
That does not, however, mean that everyone with a green tag is to be trusted.
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

"applesauce92 0: -0 / +0(0)**2014-11-10*****0.00000000   ********scammed me with 295$ "sent" me the bitcoins from coinbase that i never saw ....... dont trust this user"   

Sorry for your loss, but bro, he is not a trusted member. Always use escrow if you don't trust it.
A trusted member is someone with a resonable amount of activity and posts combined with "positive default trust". That is like the green trust label you see under my name.
That does not, however, mean that everyone with a green tag is to be trusted.

you are right i know that was my fault in part so i dont blame the trust system i blame myself anyway i made this post in order to try to help others users https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854061.0 and i want to be clear i am not selling the gift cards by here the only way that i can sell something by here again is if buyers send first dont call me a scammer i am not making nobody to sent me nothing if you just dont agree dont reply to this post and go on happy monday
applesauce92

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:40:03 PM

Should I post the screenshots from Amazon where they have ALREADY removed the balance from my account, or how about the email from the wonderful support team informing me that the card is invalid?

Look - if it were a valid code that I could use i'd pay for it in a heartbeat. I'm sorry that it happened man, but sometimes with transactions like this no one comes out a winner.
MisteredF

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:50:03 PM

Should I post the screenshots from Amazon where they have ALREADY removed the balance from my account, or how about the email from the wonderful support team informing me that the card is invalid?

Look - if it were a valid code that I could use i'd pay for it in a heartbeat. I'm sorry that it happened man, but sometimes with transactions like this no one comes out a winner.

Glad you didn't get screwed by this guy.  Surprised?  I think not.  Anyone who has gathered up $30,000 in $300 Amazon codes and is selling them here rather than where they can easily be sold for 90%+ on the dollar is obviously either scamming or is stupid enough to have bought them from someone else who told him they were legit just like he is doing.  Dumb and dumber.  (Not you, the seller and his source).  

As you found out, Amazon will shut you down in a hearbeat plus charge it back to ANY credit card you have already used on your account even it you removed it if you manage to use it to buy something.
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:08:39 AM

Glad you didn't get screwed by this guy.  Surprised?  I think not.  Anyone who has gathered up $30,000 in $300 Amazon codes and is selling them here rather than where they can easily be sold for 90%+ on the dollar is obviously either scamming or is stupid enough to have bought them from someone else who told him they were legit just like he is doing.  Dumb and dumber.  (Not you, the seller and his source).  

As you found out, Amazon will shut you down in a hearbeat plus charge it back to ANY credit card you have already used on your account even it you removed it if you manage to use it to buy something.

WTFFFF?Huh? CAN YOU AT LEAST READ THE POST THAT I DID

where this guy says that he used the card properly?

AND EVEN IF THE GC WHERE CARDED ARE YOU SERIUS THAT THEY WIL CHARGE BACK HOURS AFTER omg at least say something better scammer at least create another account to keep scamming people what about the bitcoin transfer made from coinbase? as i know bitcoin transfer are irreversible where are my btc? scammer scammer scammer don't believeme if you don't want i do not win nothing from this fuck have sence
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:23:00 AM

lol i had to quote this wtf did you just said a better question will be if you can show us BOTH! how the hell are you going to show us hoe they debited the balance from your account if the card is not valid? are you serius dumb!!!!

i invite you all to put this code on your accounts and tell us if it says that is not a valid code ...

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs18.postimg.org%2F6y1droay1%2Fu0_eus_d4_920775f770b74966ab22cdd8d1357297_pimgp.jpg&t=546&c=Q8tfyRWKnNoTiQ

and how you know that, that code was the one that i sent to this scammer ?

read this post first!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854061.0
Vishvajeet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

lol i had to quote this wtf did you just said a better question will be if you can show us BOTH! how the hell are you going to show us hoe they debited the balance from your account if the card is not valid? are you serius dumb!!!!

i invite you all to put this code on your accounts and tell us if it says that is not a valid code ...

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs18.postimg.org%2F6y1droay1%2Fu0_eus_d4_920775f770b74966ab22cdd8d1357297_pimgp.jpg&t=546&c=Q8tfyRWKnNoTiQ

read this post first!

it say code is already redeemed
waiting for a confirmation from a user who redeemed this
else it is also possible that it was a used code till someone confirm that he used this code
MisteredF

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:43:09 AM

WTFFFF?Huh? CAN YOU AT LEAST READ THE POST THAT I DID

where this guy says that he used the card properly?

AND EVEN IF THE GC WHERE CARDED ARE YOU SERIUS THAT THEY WIL CHARGE BACK HOURS AFTER omg at least say something better scammer at least create another account to keep scamming people what about the bitcoin transfer made from coinbase? as i know bitcoin transfer are irreversible where are my btc? scammer scammer scammer don't believeme if you don't want i do not win nothing from this fuck have sence

Amazon has charged people back after well over a month and closed their account when the person whose credit card was used stolen reported the fraudulent charge after they got their bill.  It's been reported many times on various forums.  It could be 2 or 3 months before it gets charged back.  I had a Starbucks card charged back to me well over 4 weeks after I got it.  No way in hell your cards are legit.   All your pictures are meaningless.  It doesn't take much to create a fraudulent card and do a screen print.   Just because they are good today doesn't mean they will be good tomorrow or 4 weeks from now. 
MisteredF

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 04:48:32 AM

read this post first!

it say code is already redeemed
waiting for a confirmation from a user who redeemed this
else it is also possible that it was a used code till someone confirm that he used this code

The fact it was redeemed means absolutely nothing other than it was redeemed. It could have been originally obtained fraudulently and could be tracked down 2,3, or 4 weeks later when the person whose card was used sees it on their bill and complains. Then Amazon investigates, sees who redeemed it and charges them back after it is used.

The seller was a fool for saying he had $30,000 worth.  If he had half a brain he would have said he had just 2 or 3 to start off.  $30K makes it sound absurd.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 05:26:56 AM

Always stay away from cheap Amazon cards.
Even if the seller delivers, you're likely to have your account suspended and be reported to the authorities.
I lost 2 BTC on this once.
I've learned from my mistake.

DON'T TRY IT. - If you do, you kind of deserve to be scammed.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: