Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MASS AMAZON EXCHANGUE  (Read 1965 times)
Lumapet (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:20:52 PM

i got around 30 k usd $ in amazon gift cards in 100 gift cards of 300 $ each one so i am looking for one person that can exchange me those gift cards to bitcoin, paypal, skrill or bank of america so i am listening to offers Wink

Whatsapp +584125322641
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:27:57 PM

i got around 30 k usd $ in amazon gift cards in 100 gift cards of 300 $ each one so i am looking for one person that can exchange me those gift cards to bitcoin, paypal, skrill or bank of america so i am listening to offers Wink

Whatsapp +584125322641

If you will show me the source of these cards and you will go first, i may deal with you non stop Wink
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:34:47 PM

I may buy some too if you can show codes are legit.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:35:34 PM

I can also take 3-4k but after know are they legit.

MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:55:20 PM

I'll offer you $10 for the entire lot of them because while I am in jail after I try and spend them I will need some condoms and chewing gum.
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:56:20 PM

them are legits i have been buying them since 1 year them are legits Wink i will send first just with members with nice reputation here after they apply them to his/her account i will expect my payment i someone want to try i am here.
applesauce92

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

them are legits i have been buying them since 1 year them are legits Wink i will send first just with members with nice reputation here after they apply them to his/her account i will expect my payment i someone want to try i am here.

PM Sent
MisteredF

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:01:07 PM

them are legits i have been buying them since 1 year them are legits Wink i

"Them may be legits" for about a week or 3 or 4 then the Amazon Police will find them aren't legits then who will them come after?  Not you.  There are a lot of places you can sell "legit" Amazon cards for 90%+ of value so just the fact you chose to sell them here makes it very suspicious.  If you were smart you would have said you have 2 or 3 to sell not 300.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:01:28 PM

You spelled "exchange" incorrectly. How did you acquire such a large amount of gift cards?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:02:43 PM

Problem is there is so many carded AGC cards on market. When amazon find someone refunds money they cancel that card and most probably close account too.

MisteredF

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:19:24 PM

Problem is there is so many carded AGC cards on market. When amazon find someone refunds money they cancel that card and most probably close account too.

Amazon also states on their site that if any cards are determined to be fraudulent that besides closing your account they will charge back the full amount to any previously used credit card.
anonymous22

Activity: 896

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:23:39 PM

I'll offer you $10 for the entire lot of them because while I am in jail after I try and spend them I will need some condoms and chewing gum.

loled at this post Cheesy
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

everyone that thinks that they are not legit just don't buy them and if spelled a word incorrectly is because english is not my main language that's all i invite you to speak Spanish
Cryptology
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 03:28:59 PM

Instead of sending an eye wink you could respond saying that you have invoices or emails from amazon to demonstrate that the codes are legit. Do you seriously expect to sell 30k of digital codes eye winking?
Lumapet (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 06:25:57 PM

Instead of sending an eye wink you could respond saying that you have invoices or emails from amazon to demonstrate that the codes are legit. Do you seriously expect to sell 30k of digital codes eye winking?
actually i got the invoices and the emails
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 06:39:30 PM

how much bitcoins you are looking for those giftcards

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Cryptology
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

how much you want on the dollar?
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:05:26 PM

why does it matter if he has the invoices and emails? wouldn't they give you that even when you buy it with a stolen cc?
Cryptology
Legendary

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

why does it matter if he has the invoices and emails? wouldn't they give you that even when you buy it with a stolen cc?

For starters it would help check that the codes are not stolen. Then it could also shed some light into how the 30k of codes where paid. Juts a starting point
for the due diligence.
sanos51ck

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

I buy a $300 gc for $150 paypal.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: