Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC - Refund Titan customers: You can get your refund now!  (Read 983 times)
boki15 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 05:28:07 PM

Hello to everyone,

there was a petition against KNC not giving refunds. Now you can get your money back. Please read here for more information and join if you are one of the customers and KNC rejects to refund you.

Everyone of Titan buyers should know what KNC did with your money. They are already earning money with your money but they refuse to deliver purchased products or to give refund.

KNC did it again, KNC you create big damage to CryptoWorld and it is for sure not good for reputation of sweden and it's system. I really hope KNC will be closed down so it can not make more damage anymore. Resposible persons like Sam Cole, Kurt, ... should be charged as the damage they caused is huge. Somehow word "Capo" makes me think on Kurt.

Combination of making business with lies, refusing refunds by selfmade law ... and breaching a contract harms whole Crypto community. This should be stopped forever, at least for KNC, in EU the law is strong enough to reach this.

On this point I do not even want to speak about neptune customers which were turned to biggest monkeys by KNC.

KNC should be put as Nr. 1 SCAM company in Cryptoworld.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: