Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:47:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "EhVedadooAnonimato" Satoshi?  (Read 960 times)
remotemass
Legendary

Activity: 934

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:38:48 PM

Is "EhVedadooAnonimato" Satoshi? He speaks Portuguese and seems very articulate in all his answers.
He dislikes Bitcoin Foundation and complains about Mike Hearn.
I pm him some months ago but he didn't answer. Can anyone confirm this user always uses Tor and or VPN?

Reading his posts I keep thinking this user is Satoshi:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20236

[Edit] Note the inncocent and upright way he uses slang...

Would be great there was a torrent file of all referenced materials of the paper: "How to Build Time-Lock Encryption" by Tibor Jager. And having its magnet link published on bitcoin blockchain!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1618

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:45:04 PM

So... user is articulate (What does knowing Portuguese have to do with it?) , espouses views fitting your idea of how Satoshi would see things... Must be Satoshi, let's ask the admins to hand out his login stats!

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
remotemass
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:15:51 PM

I guess so, he used Tor: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.msg294168#msg294168

Would be great there was a torrent file of all referenced materials of the paper: "How to Build Time-Lock Encryption" by Tibor Jager. And having its magnet link published on bitcoin blockchain!
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:21:34 PM

Is "EhVedadooAnonimato" Satoshi? He speaks Portuguese and seems very articulate in all his answers.
He dislikes Bitcoin Foundation and complains about Mike Hearn.
I pm him some months ago but he didn't answer. Can anyone confirm this user always uses Tor and or VPN?

Reading his posts I keep thinking this user is Satoshi:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20236

[Edit] Note the inncocent and upright way he uses slang...

U need to find out what profile ID was created about the time when Satoshi disappeared. I checked both of the following has 0 post and 0 activity...

i. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20235

ii. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20237
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1204

BTC since 2014, CHI since 2017

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 08:23:39 PM

Guys, in his profile info page;

Date Registered:   June 09, 2011, 06:06:40 AM

Did you PM him around here;
Last Active:   August 05, 2014, 07:17:47 AM

Maybe he is Satoshi and when you PM'ed him he left to go and make a new account.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
remotemass
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:43:39 PM

I did PM him on:
August 22, 2014, 09:54:55 PM   Are you Satoshi?   EhVedadoOAnonimato   

Saying:
"Hi!
Are you Satoshi?
If not, can you tell me a bit more about yourself?"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.