Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development  (Read 90421 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:13:09 AM

I do a lot of work and research with POS coins. I am working on a new project actually involving POS coins only. My team came up with a way to try and explain the way POS coins mint or stake. Not all POS coins mint the same mind you. But this one falls into that lottery mining like category. Yes it is like a lottery, however isn't all mining like a lottery? Well to connect it to regular mining, We can try and say maybe 1 coin is equal to 1 GHS or 1 MHS of mining power. Just like POW coins the more GHS/MHS you have the better your chance to solve a block. The more coins you have in a sense the more mining power you own. And just like with mining POW coins everyone has a chance to find that holy grail of blocks that contains your big payout reward. Because it is like a lottery.

Our most favored of the lottery minting coins is Reddcoin. We have our own reasons, but RDD has a very intriguing POS process. It does not make RDD any better or any worse than GSX, because all POS coins have their good points and their bad points. There is just something a little bit different in the POS process RDD has put together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:47:06 AM

Confirm again: gsxstart.com not paid

GXS just a big joke. Please stop waste your time and your money

My rank is  on gsxstart.com. I has requested a withdraw, after 24h processing then they delete my request.

Thank for big funny joke DEV.
nigttran

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:01:55 AM

Yes good luck to you.

It is a joke, so some people luck and some people bad luck. That simple a funny joke.

If any people want waste your time, they can contiunes.

glowshares (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:53:50 PM

My rank is  on gsxstart.com. I has requested a withdraw, after 24h processing then they delete my request.

There is an aggressive anti-fraud system in place. Users trying to abuse the referral system will not have their GSX paid out.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:36:06 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 05:25:19 PM by cyberpinoy

SO far I am very pleased with Glowshares. I hate that the Philippine uses a shared internet with public proxy IPS because I dont get my 3 free card games every day i am lucky to get 1 Sad but thats internet in the Philippines for you Sad But I am just trying my best to buy as many as I can

I am working a few things out on my project we are running and thought maybe you guys could use this, Maybe the Developer will like it so much he will pas a few glowshares my way. It took me a little time and as I get other things moving along this widget will come together more. Theres just a few things not available on the Glowshares Block explorer, but the general idea works.

This widget is a fork from coinwidget.com HOWEVER he does not have anything for Glowshares so using his cde will replace all the glow shares info with bitcoin info and a glowshares wallet address will givce you an error and wont load. Smiley The Glowshares widget was created by me using his code and is hosted on one of my free hosting domains.

When you click the little wallet icon it actually opens your glowshares wallet on the send tab and inputs the address you have entered in the script in the payto area, and this part does work with Glowshares wallet Smiley I tested it. If you have any problems let me know Ill see if I can help you.

I would show you a live example However The project i am working on is not ready for the public yet Smiley

EDIT: I added the Widget to another page of mine so you guys can see it, Its at the top of the page to the left you'll see the "Donate" Button for Glowhsares there. Just click it and it will have a drop down with the other info to donate some glowshares to me HAHA.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

What it looks like

And then after you click the donate area it looks like this

And the code you paste to your website

Code:
<script src="http://cyberpin.5gbfree.com/Widget/coin.js"></script>
<script>
CoinWidgetCom.go({
wallet_address: "GYfDTvmticsxBDw3PxazbCnQ8KzRenEARP"
, currency: "glowshares"
, counter: "count"
, alignment: "bl"
, qrcode: true
, auto_show: false
, lbl_button: "Donate"
, lbl_address: "My Glowshares Address:"
, lbl_count: "Donated"
, lbl_amount: "GSX"
});
</script>

Make sure to change the "wallet_address:" to your own wallet address or they will send me your donations Smiley

glowshares (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:11:38 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 05:46:42 PM by glowshares

SO far I am very pleased with Glowshares. I hate that the Philippine uses a shared internet with public proxy IPS because I dont get my 3 free card games every day i am lucky to get 1 Sad but thats internet in the Philippines for you Sad But I am just trying my best to buy as many as I can

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you like it. I made some changes that should allow you to use the faucet more frequently with shared internet. More games coming soon.

And the code you paste to your website

Code:
<script src="http://cyberpin.5gbfree.com/Widget/coin.js"></script>
<script>
CoinWidgetCom.go({
wallet_address: "GYfDTvmticsxBDw3PxazbCnQ8KzRenEARP"
, currency: "glowshares"
, counter: "count"
, alignment: "bl"
, qrcode: true
, auto_show: false
, lbl_button: "Donate"
, lbl_address: "My Glowshares Address:"
, lbl_count: "Donated"
, lbl_amount: "GSX"
});
</script>

Make sure to change the "wallet_address:" to your own wallet address or they will send me your donations Smiley

Cool, sent you some GSX: 32d1e19c0d762fdb5cd931db3606396dd30ad85d52e5b3a29f517fe9dfdad7f8

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:31:42 PM

I am glad you all like It. its a great way to easily add a way for people to donate some GSX to you thru any website Smiley

nigttran

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:13:39 AM

My rank is  on gsxstart.com. I has requested a withdraw, after 24h processing then they delete my request.

There is an aggressive anti-fraud system in place. Users trying to abuse the referral system will not have their GSX paid out.

Lmao.

I just share and get game card to redeem coin. Can you tell me how to fraud? when i can get  card games.

Cleary you are scammer. This coin never have a community. GWS will die soon because dev is greed and a scammer
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 06:02:08 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 06:16:19 AM by cyberpinoy

Lmao.

I just share and get game card to redeem coin. Can you tell me how to fraud? when i can get  card games.

Cleary you are scammer.

Since you have Absolutely no information about who you are listed in your profile its complicated to help you, I am from the Philippines where the Internet Providers use a public proxy and call their service "Shared Internet" so it is basically like they have a great big router, one IP Line coming in and that IP is split and shared by who knows how many subscribers.

If you have some lazy bullshit internet companies like we do here int he Philippines you should expect to have problems. I have them and I rarely complain here because I know its not the Devs fault. He cant remove this security or people like you using fake proxies to scam the site for more tiny portions of GSX will ruin it for honest people following the rules. Just go buy some while they are inexpensive and stop worrying.

This coin never have a community. GWS will die soon because dev is greed and a scammer

This thread is for Glowshares ( GSX ) we don't really care how you feel about GWS I am sure there is a good thread for that coin. Please put your complaint there for them GSX can not help you with your GWS complaints.

Smiley

WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:05:36 PM

Dev, sorry for not keeping up with the forum, but what does glow have to offer that differentiates it from other coins? What is currently in the works? The enormous spread on bittrex is frightening and the nonexistent volume is even scarier. I'm not one to fall for the "BUY THEM WHILE THEYRE CHEAP" theme, as something with no volume and no purpose has no value. I'm not saying that glow has no value, it just clearly hasn't found its footing yet...

Also, are there other forums where this information can be found? Other than Twitter.

Thanks, hope to be investing soon!!

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:15:02 AM

https://bter.com/voting GSX added for voting

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Remington_Steele

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:54:54 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 12:45:57 AM by Remington_Steele

GSX promo video.

https://i.imgur.com/CJelsM8.png

My empty jar trembles in anticipation...  Cheesy
Gb9kVFuo4ih7QBQve9KckqsVpQhFQgAQ9r
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:40:35 AM

GSX promo video.

Interesting video, thanks for contributing. Sent you some coins: 57ee185f434ce8153ece2483500f051ee41a9da012ef6e8701f1c0f8890f2cbc

http://www.glowshares.com still has the link to buy GSX @ that shady exchange coin-swap.net please update the site & remove that link.

Thanks, will get that done.

Remington_Steele

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:02:24 AM

GSX promo video.

https://i.imgur.com/CJelsM8.png

Interesting video, thanks for contributing. Sent you some coins: 57ee185f434ce8153ece2483500f051ee41a9da012ef6e8701f1c0f8890f2cbc

Hi OP.

I just returned back your 'some coins' and disabled the video.
Address: Gai6Jx2hN4LEEmRYZroGx67Kp4KkQ2gfjY
TxId: 04903306eec21cdfd8a5d33d0e22a967ba035ac3d8132255116e94a1be276748
Accepting your coins would mean accepting your insult that the video was worth only $2.
I guess you guys are just fans of videos made from templates.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:05:49 AM

Hi OP.

Accepting your coins would mean accepting your insult that the video was worth only $2.

Aww, I'm sorry yer giving up, I dunno how much you expected to be tipped but the bounty amount depended on the overall quality of the video. I agree 25GSX should be good enough for this one since max bounty is 300.

With a budget of a few hundred bucks and minimal direction I doubt any professional editors are going to jump at this opportunity but we'll see. Cheesy

He was hoping for the 300 coins HAHA, its ok his actions show he was not really in it for the glowshares community but just a quick dump of the coins he made for BTC, Good Riddens, go play with some other shitcoin, coins like glowshares need supporters, not dump and run pansies HAHAHA.

If you check my wallet I still have all the coins I ever received (which isnt many) however I didnt do things to dump and run for profit. I want to see the coins I invest in ( no matter if with time or money) Last.

GYfDTvmticsxBDw3PxazbCnQ8KzRenEARP

GO GLOWSHARES.

Remington_Steele

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:07:46 AM

Hi OP.

Aww, I'm sorry yer giving up, I dunno how much you expected to be tipped but the bounty amount depended on the overall quality of the video. I agree 25GSX should be good enough for this one since max bounty is 300.

With a budget of a few hundred bucks and minimal direction I doubt any professional editors are going to jump at this opportunity but we'll see. Cheesy
Give up? Not at all. Just not interested to be taken advantage of.
Ask yourself whether you can get any type of video for $2 anywhere online.
And I'm not even talking about a properly rendered HD video with call-to-actions, keywords, tags and an original About, like mine.
Which is why my video ranked on top of any Glowshares search on Google for a day until it was taken down.
When we talk about promo videos, the things that comes to mind to most experienced videographers are CTAs, virality potential and SEO.
Simple and basic concepts that many just don't seem to grasp.
Using video templates and copy pasting texts from websites do not constitute the definition of a good video.

In addition, I don't mean to cause offense, but if you can't afford to run an open bounty, then don't.
Paying $2 for hours of labor is just insulting, anyway you look at it.
Perhaps your dev thinks it will give the coin some cheap publicity, without realizing what a poor reflection it is on the coin and the community as a whole.

He was hoping for the 300 coins HAHA, its ok his actions show he was not really in it for the glowshares community but just a quick dump of the coins he made for BTC, Good Riddens, go play with some other shitcoin, coins like glowshares need supporters, not dump and run pansies HAHAHA.

If you check my wallet I still have all the coins I ever received (which isnt many) however I didnt do things to dump and run for profit. I want to see the coins I invest in ( no matter if with time or money) Last.

GYfDTvmticsxBDw3PxazbCnQ8KzRenEARP

GO GLOWSHARES.

I actually didn't plan on revisiting this thread, but your moronic post deserves a response.
Before posting next time, ask yourself these questions.
(i) Am I contributing anything to the discussion?
(ii) When I use childish insults, how does that reflect on my level of maturity?
(iii) Does posting my address while praising my own loyalty to a coin seem farcical?
(iv) Will people think I am stupid because I can't even spell or express myself properly?
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:23:54 AM

In addition, I don't mean to cause offense, but if you can't afford to run an open bounty, then don't.
Perhaps your dev thinks it will give the coin some cheap publicity, without realizing what a poor reflection it is on the coin and the community as a whole.

I wasn't going to criticize your video out of respect, but you are asking for it now. Your video was junk and that is why you received a low bounty, not because I don't want to pay for quality. If you were to deliver a video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms - you would be swimming in Glowshares. Don't quit your day job.

Remington_Steele

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 01:26:55 AM

I wasn't going to criticize your video out of respect, but you are asking for it now. Your video was junk and that is why you received a low bounty, not because I don't want to pay for quality. If you were to deliver a video like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms - you would be swimming in Glowshares. Don't quit your day job.
Oh come of it. You don't get to talk about respect after paying someone $2 for a video.
That shows a fundamental lack of respect for people, a very telling character attribute.
And for the record, I responded because your minions taunted me, while you watched silently. Understand?

Prey tell, what do you know about video quality, considering your comment on the first video submitted in this thread? lol
The fact you think your $20+ can get you that Dogecoin video shows you don't have a clue about the skill, time and effort needed to created a proper video.
Further, at this stage of GSX development, that type of video wouldn't have achieved much - as I've explained in my previous comment.

In summation, you get what you pay for. And if you don't pay, you won't get anything - regardless of how much you think you know.
Don't quit your day job as well. This coin ain't going anywhere with that kind of disrespectful attitude.
Wopin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 07:48:27 AM

There are movement in bittrex, 140k again... There is any good news??
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:08:50 PM

Dm'd you !

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: