Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development  (Read 90421 times)
EnJoyThis

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:25:43 PM

Got me myself some coins today.

Expecting some more btc comming in and will hopefully be in time to get some more coins before the ICO closes.

@dev already have some ideas about future developments, but won't spoil them as of jet. Don't want someone else to snatch them before it can be included into GlowShares

1Ew9k5guAGb44Uz6rYfSVscgFBUcgDZp5C
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowshares (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:21:04 PM

Got me myself some coins today.

Expecting some more btc comming in and will hopefully be in time to get some more coins before the ICO closes.

@dev already have some ideas about future developments, but won't spoil them as of jet. Don't want someone else to snatch them before it can be included into GlowShares

I'm excited to get started and can't wait to see all of the great ideas everyone submits.

Keep in mind that in order to keep the system fair, Glowshares will need to be staking in the wallet in order to make submissions and vote– otherwise it can be gamed.

The amount of GSX necessary for these actions will be determined based on the total number of coins that are sold and where the price seems to be stabilizing. I'm still crunching numbers trying to figure out a good ratio, but the general idea is to keep the number reasonable enough that a lot of people can participate, while keeping it expensive enough to make it unattractive/not feasible to manipulate. I'm open to any suggestions.

Mobay

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:03:31 PM

Why should I invest in this coin? Other than the obvious fact of blockchain voting and a very active competent dev?

Serious innovation here that will pioneer huge economic benefits for future voting systems around the world especially in places like africa where political voting is all rigged/flawed and built on backhanders . #giving back to the people who need it most .#GSX .

MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE ONE CRYPTO AT A TIME

That's the beauty of open source! I want the decentralized voting to be used and improved by other projects, especially if it can have a real-world impact like you described. Vote fraud and lack of transparency is rampant everywhere: business, internet, politics, you name it. I see Glowshares voting as a proof of concept. Our use of it is fairly mundane compared to the possibilities, but that will change once we prove it works.

Completely agree and i know that it will .when i was at fintech week in london at the btc event held there,they focussed pretty much solely on the blockchain and what can be done with it and as it goes voting on the blockchain was discussed there by some very smart and technologically advanced people.I genuinely think this will be a massive step in that direction and i think it will pave the way for huge future projects.
im very excited about this.
With Regards to the price i reckon we drive it up to 750k+ satoshis  Grin
EnJoyThis

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:27:05 PM

With Regards to the price i reckon we drive it up to 750k+ satoshis  Grin

Well can't say I would disagree  Grin

shack4

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:58:16 PM

I seem to always be off and on with ICO's... Via went up, Sys went down, Arch went up, Sembro went down, ... so it looks like GSX will go up  Cheesy
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

Dragnar, can you please point me to your reputable source of information that so clearly shows NINETY NINE (99) percent of ipo/ico's on "bitturex" are a scam?
i wont call it a scam just yet
but its impossible to proof its a scam atm so yea

99% of the ipo,s / ico,s on bitturex are a scam * this is a fact *

So for this one being a scam (is highly likely * if you look @ the numbers * )  
* so u need to understand why they say this is one *

ill see how legit this coin is after release ( and then buy even @ inflated rate,s ) or not we will see Smiley

this is crypto if your a investor do your own god damn research !

anyting i will say / point u to u will fud / talk down any way  so do your own research

lol no ty
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:51:21 PM

With Regards to the price i reckon we drive it up to 750k+ satoshis  Grin

I know you are just kidding around, but in all seriousness, I will make every effort to support the price. It's an open market and I can't control what people do, so no promises, but I'm treating this as a long term business and have money saved up from previously developing software. In an effort to be transparent, I wanted to at least mention this part of the plan, but I don't expect anyone to believe it until they see it.

Perfosco

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:08:15 AM

I know you are just kidding around, but in all seriousness, I will make every effort to support the price. It's an open market and I can't control what people do, so no promises, but I'm treating this as a long term business and have money saved up from previously developing software. In an effort to be transparent, I wanted to at least mention this part of the plan, but I don't expect anyone to believe it until they see it.

thanks for all the posts you are making, glowshares. my friends very recently got me into bitcoins and altcoins.
i've been warned about ico's and i've done a lot of research on past ico's that have taken place.
you seem like a really honest and transparent developer. best of luck to you!
i will be putting my meager amount of bitcoin into gsx and hoping for your future!
GrinderWish

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:42:44 AM

If GlowShares proves to be successful, we have something amazing on our hands...

https://www.anonimg.com/img/fd6bd0af7077bf2fcb490628785d000e.jpg
GucciCoign

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:02:17 AM

https://www.anonimg.com/img/78fec7b623b371bc23e20c25f77756fd.png
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:21:43 AM

You dont seem to understand this concept. It is a real world one which is a far superior idea compared to Blocknet. Do not ignore this devs abilities.
AltEyes

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 07:39:58 AM

You dont seem to understand this concept. It is a real world one which is a far superior idea compared to Blocknet. Do not ignore this devs abilities.

I agree. I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever been excited to vote.  Grin
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:10:10 AM

I agree. I can honestly say this is the first time I have ever been excited to vote.  Grin

I'm glad you mentioned your excitement to vote, that was something I put a lot of thought into. Votes being limited by coin supply allows everyone to feel as if their vote matters, which it actually does. If the required number of coins to vote is too low, each individual vote wouldn't feel as important.

darkip

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:15:58 AM

Fine, have a couple of BTC, ICOs normally play out OK for me. Plus less than 24 hrs left so we'll probably get the usual rush to buy at the end.
Mobay

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:46:20 AM

lols ye i know Smiley one can always hope mate Smiley)) the few spare btc i had ive invested into your idea so im keen to see this one play out more so for what will come in the future than to make a load of profit off it..this is defo a step in making the world a little bit more honest for everyone which realistically is far better than profit . I can see huge potential on the horizon after people see what is being done here .#GSX
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:14:50 AM

The next 22 hours and 45 minutes are going to be pretty exciting!

Saw this posted in twitter, http://itsalmo.st/#glowsharesgsxicoendingtime

Countdown to the end of the ICO on Bittrex...
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GSX
glowshares (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:53:26 AM

this is defo a step in making the world a little bit more honest for everyone which realistically is far better than profit . I can see huge potential on the horizon after people see what is being done here .#GSX

Maybe we can innovate and profit at the same time. Anyone with the guts to trade crytocurrency (especially altcoins!) deserve to be paid. I can take care of the code– but the people in the community, ideas, feedback/discussions, marketing, and traders are all just as important, if not more.

dellyz

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

all the new accs registered to post in this thread is red flag #1 for me
EnJoyThis

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:54:24 PM

Thanks for letting us know you won't be investing.

Means less coins sold and therefor more potential to profit for me ;-)

LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:26:56 PM

Thanks for letting us know you won't be investing.

Means less coins sold and therefor more potential to profit for me ;-)

Haha, exactly EnJoyThis. I will definitely be in GSX for the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: