Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GSX] Glowshares: Community Driven Blockchain Development  (Read 90421 times)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:36:23 AM

Some whale put a 10BTC buy wall at 39K and a 20BTC sell wall at 40k both at the same time.  Cheesy Be careful, it might be Bob:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:49:23 AM

i wonder where all this is going

and btw, you are so annoying with quoting that huge posts

life is amazing
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:06:25 PM

You guys need to understand this is a tradeable commodity. Rises and falls are common. So far from what i see this dev do and achieve is incredible it takes guts as well to release an ICO in todays time. Im in for the long run which is think is something similar to Litecoin cap if we can see voting as voting can really become the next biggest hype in Crypto.
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:10:06 PM

You guys need to understand this is a tradeable commodity. Rises and falls are common. So far from what i see this dev do and achieve is incredible it takes guts as well to release an ICO in todays time. Im in for the long run which is think is something similar to Litecoin cap if we can see voting as voting can really become the next biggest hype in Crypto.
the problem is scams stole so mutch ( btc ) buy power out of altcoins there is hardly any left ( and not many are willing to buy btc whit usd ) this combined whit miners mining and dumping it all instatly for btc

make,s it hard to keep a price stable  / host a ico

also it create,s more peeps shouting SCAMM

lol no ty
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

Checked this coin out yesterday, these are the facts I seen so far:

-anonymous ICO and dev will not be going public
-devs try to bury negative posts

I'm expecting a massive dump just like all anonymous ICOs. This is just a PnD from those twitter fools that have been pumping this coin. Watch out.

If you like to gamble with anonymous ICOs, take your profits when you see them and GET OUT
Mobay

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 05:50:31 PM

^^

Buy #GSX mate thats all im gonna say..you wont be sorry
zemerovka

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:28:42 PM

Wow. You must have gotten in at the ATH.  Do yourself a favor, get out now and save something. And no I don't want cheap coins. I Did like my girl @manelecrypto on Twitter said and played with GSX with my finger on the sell button. I didn't expect full meltdown this early but I still paid the rent with my profits. DYOR but shit coins like don't rise after a big dump except for the dead cat thing and you have to be a pro to play that game.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:46:16 PM

Clear red flags
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 06:57:44 PM

I'm expecting a massive dump just like all anonymous ICOs. This is just a PnD from those twitter fools that have been pumping this coin. Watch out.

If you like to gamble with anonymous ICOs, take your profits when you see them and GET OUT

kryptologist, have you even looked at the Proof of Dev? Here is the link since you obviously have not. http://proofofdev.com/project/gsx-glowshares/

The GlowShares developer received the highest possible PoD from CryptoAsian and even gave a video recording to him.
The dev also did not opt in for full anonymity.

Stop spreading FUD like every other barbarous fool on this forum. It does absolutely nothing in regards to affecting the real traders in the cryptocurrency market.
All you are doing is wasting the attention and intellectual resources of any member reading this thread and forum.

Thank you for the VALUABLE input Collegestudent. Bitcointalk needs more members like you to excogitate meaningful and comprehensible thoughts.

At least this coin isn't another bullshit "Anon" hype development, copy-paste project like most others have been.

Keep up the good work glowshares! I appreciate what you're doing in an attempt to stand out from the crowd in this barren wasteland and promote collective efficacy.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:25:32 PM

kryptologist, have you even looked at the Proof of Dev? Here is the link since you obviously have not. http://proofofdev.com/project/gsx-glowshares/

The GlowShares developer received the highest possible PoD from CryptoAsian and even gave a video recording to him.
The dev also did not opt in for full anonymity.

Stop spreading FUD like every other barbarous fool on this forum. It does absolutely nothing in regards to affecting the real traders in the cryptocurrency market.
All you are doing is wasting the attention and intellectual resources of any member reading this thread and forum.

Thank you for the VALUABLE input Collegestudent. Bitcointalk needs more members like you to excogitate meaningful and comprehensible thoughts.

At least this coin isn't another bullshit "Anon" hype development, copy-paste project like most others have been.

Keep up the good work glowshares! I appreciate what you're doing in an attempt to stand out from the crowd in this barren wasteland and promote collective efficacy.

I have looked at POD and I think its garbage. The developer is anonymous and ran a premined ICO. The public has no idea who they are. Where is the video the developer provided? why can't the public see it? Its because the developer paid cryptoasian to hide his identity. That is fact. The majority of crypto people think cryptoasian is a joke. If you want real developer verification check out alt.report (glowshares failed developer verification on their site).
whisper

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:31:50 PM

where u see "premined"Huh this is ico or u are a some kid around?
LazerPanther

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:08:33 PM

Haha, exactly. He doesn't understand that the number of coins on the blockchain is the amount sold during the ICO.
Staking coins does not produce produce rewards until a certain block either.

As soon as he mentioned that other Proof of Developer site, immediate RED FLAG showing that he's a troll. That garbage site is a giant wall of FAIL for every coin on there.

Let's get back on track guys. GlowShares still has not dropped below ICO price even with the first round of traders taking profits. Looking GOOOOOOD!
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

Haha, exactly. He doesn't understand that the number of coins on the blockchain is the amount sold during the ICO.

As soon as he mentioned that other Proof of Developer site, immediate RED FLAG showing that he's a troll. That garbage site is a giant wall of FAIL for every coin on there.

Let's get back on track guys. GlowShares still has not dropped below ICO price even with the first round of traders taking profits. Looking GOOOOOOD!

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about? My understanding is this was a 100% premined ICO coin. I have not been following since the beginning, please correct me if that is wrong.

In regards to alt.report developer verification, the site does not grade based off private information. It is simply a free service to the community that helps people DYOR. It is more like a database that lets you know if a developer is anonymous or not. In this case the glowshares developer is anonymous to the public. Whether that is a bad or good thing is your decision. Also I think it's really good that developers are failing to be verified on alt.report because it shows the reality of anonymous developers. It is really a breath of fresh air for crypto. Developers are pretending they aren't anonymous because they pay cryptoasian to hide their identity.

I understand you probably own some GSX and want the price to keep rising. I wish you the best with that.
glowshares (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about? My understanding is this was a 100% premined ICO coin. I have not been following since the beginning, please correct me if that is wrong.

Correct, he is just trying to plug his website. Unfortunately for him, he can plug it a thousand times and still no one will care about it.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:01:58 AM

Correct, he is just trying to plug his website. Unfortunately for him, he can plug it a thousand times and still no one will care about it.

Can we agree Glowshares dev is anonymous to the public? Because that's a fact..
notlogic

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous and didn't have PoD.

So what's your beef?
LazerPanther

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:25:09 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 10:13:52 PM by mprep

KRYPTOLOGIST, WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, DOB, SSN, DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER, HOME ADDRESS, FIRST PET, MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME, AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER??? If you do not post all of the previous information right here in this thread, YOU ARE A DIRTY ANON TROLL

[MOD NOTE: Removed unnecessary text size]
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:40:33 AM

KRYPTOLOGIST, WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME, DOB, SSN, DRIVER'S LICENSE NUMBER, HOME ADDRESS, FIRST PET, MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME, AND CREDIT CARD NUMBER??? If you do not post all of the previous information right here in this thread, YOU ARE A DIRTY ANON TROLL

Chill out with the name calling, all caps, supersized fonts, etc. I am not the developer for any coin. I did not premine a coin and sell it to people so no one cares if I'm anonymous. Do you think its a bad thing the Glowshares developer is anonymous to the public? If not, why do you care so much? I thought you were all okay with the devloper being anonymous to the public as long as he has a 5 plus+ (dafuq does plus+ mean?) from cryptoasian  Grin All of a sudden you have a problem with it? Or is your problem with people knowing it?

Glowshares dev is anonymous to the public okay? That's a fact, that is all I'm saying. This is the developers decision.
glowshares (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:43:12 AM

If by "dirty anon troll" you mean hypocrite, I agree. Although he is actually more anon than I am– at least CryptoAsian has my identity– where as "kryptologist" is completely anonymous AND the website he is trying to plug is registered privately as well: https://who.is/whois/https://alt.report

According to their very own website, "there is no in-between, just PASS or FAIL"

Yet I'm the bad guy for providing a smooth ICO that 3x almost immediately and never dropped below ICO price.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:48:28 AM

If by "dirty anon troll" you mean hypocrite, I agree. Although he is actually more anon than I am– at least CryptoAsian has my identity– where as "kryptologist" is completely anonymous AND the website he is trying to plug is registered privately as well: https://who.is/whois/https://alt.report

According to their very own website, "there is no in-between, just PASS or FAIL"

Yet I'm the bad guy for providing a smooth ICO that 3x almost immediately and never dropped below ICO price.

I am anonymous because no one cares who I am. No one is investing in me. That is not my website by the way, I just support their cause.

No one said you're a bad guy but anonymous ICOs are questionable. You are anonymous to the public. For some reason people in here are arguing about that. I don't get it, no reason to argue about if you're anonymous to the public or not. It's fact not opinion. It's everyone's own choice to decide if that's a good or bad thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: