Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Signature Campaign  (Read 25134 times)
4ever

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:45:04 PM

We won't close it and we won't expand it yet.

UPDATE: The escrow address has been topped up.

What is the escrow address? And what is the point of adding funds to it at the end of the week? Shouldn't escrow be added at beginning?
Can Jr Members register or will be able to register?

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:54:25 PM

What is the escrow address? And what is the point of adding funds to it at the end of the week? Shouldn't escrow be added at beginning?

Escrow address is a trusted member's address that hold this signature campaign fund to give a protection for all campaigner against scamming (if this signature campaign is not paying then the escrow will pay the campaigner)

Why need to be refill ?
Because this signature campaign is continuing, so the escrow's address must be refill as well

According the OP, only member up can join this campaign !

Why only member up ?
Because that's a rule
4ever

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:56:34 PM

Escrow address is a trusted member's address that hold this signature campaign fund to give a protection for all campaigner against scamming (if this signature campaign is not paying then the escrow will pay the campaigner)

Why need to be refill ?
Because this signature campaign is continuing, so the escrow's address must be refill as well

Why only member up ?
Because that's a rule

No You dont understand me. I mean, why has the escrow address been topped up at the end of the week and not the beginning?

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:02:10 PM

Why need to be refill ?

Why only member up ?
Because that's a rule

No You dont understand me. I mean, why has the escrow address been topped up at the end of the week and not the beginning?

It was topped up at the end of the week because I was out of town until Saturday night. If it hadn't been topped up I would've paid everyone with personal funds.

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:06:25 PM

Why need to be refill ?

Why only member up ?
Because that's a rule

It was topped up at the end of the week because I was out of town until Saturday night. If it hadn't been topped up I would've paid everyone with personal funds.

How is that an escrow  Huh

4ever

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:43:40 PM

Is it topped up for this week?

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:16:58 PM

yes it is.
You can check https://blockchain.info/address/1DpqdziWjddCkYdZG8G8RCugg5FwBXdeEu

Smiley
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:29:09 PM

Its not, but probably should be in a day or 2.

yes it is.
You can check https://blockchain.info/address/1DpqdziWjddCkYdZG8G8RCugg5FwBXdeEu

That is the old amount left from last week.

Correct, I've contacted Adrian to top up the address, it should be within the next few hours.

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:57:50 PM

What was the criteria for adding new members? As far as I can see, there is no queue, and if there is, it isn't being respected, I think Huh

If there is a queue, I would like to join it.

Payments have been sent on time and cloudminr support answer very quickly to request but everyone advertising them is happy so nobody is leaving and they have not opened new spots. You can keep checking the thread or you can buy hasharate from them at 0.0009/GHS. This price is only today until midnight

I'm not saying they don't Cheesy Just saying I want to participate, and I don't understand how/when I should apply so i can get selected... As for people leaving, some left.

Yes, you can apply and change your signature a few days before the next payment, no doubt you will be in when a spot opens next week.

Under Week 3: Users highlighted in yellow have left the campaign.
Under Week 4: Users highlighted in blue are those who have been added to the campaign.

There are no spots being added this week.

That would be having publicity for free...
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:32:55 PM

Then feel free to wait Smiley
And keep checking back, incase a spot opens...Jump in and do it before the guy with the sig, who changed it before offering free publicity.

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

What was the criteria for adding new members? As far as I can see, there is no queue, and if there is, it isn't being respected, I think Huh

If there is a queue, I would like to join it.

Payments have been sent on time and cloudminr support answer very quickly to request but everyone advertising them is happy so nobody is leaving and they have not opened new spots. You can keep checking the thread or you can buy hasharate from them at 0.0009/GHS. This price is only today until midnight

I'm not saying they don't Cheesy Just saying I want to participate, and I don't understand how/when I should apply so i can get selected... As for people leaving, some left.

Yes, you can apply and change your signature a few days before the next payment, no doubt you will be in when a spot opens next week.

Under Week 3: Users highlighted in yellow have left the campaign.
Under Week 4: Users highlighted in blue are those who have been added to the campaign.

There are no spots being added this week.

It is your choice, you will be offering a few days of free publicity for increasing your chances of getting a sweet spot in this signature campaign that is the most paying signature campaign in the forum and is paying on time.
4ever

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:45:29 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 04:01:31 PM by 4ever

Its not, but probably should be in a day or 2.

yes it is.

That is the old amount left from last week.

Correct, I've contacted Adrian to top up the address, it should be within the next few hours.

has it been topped up yet?
Turns out cloudpiler didn't escrow and didn't pay their participants.

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:02:00 AM

Hey everyone, I've decided to suspend the campaign. I haven't heard from the admin, "CLOUDMINR.IO" after multiple contact requests and there's not much held in escrow. I've tallied up everyone's posts and will be releasing payment within 48 hours.

If the campaign resumes, your spots will be reserved.
The spreadsheet is available here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7S4xPJW7B2vG7ofYhoD8WrWUxCvqRskoX_9i4cHLTs

Let me know if you have any questions
Thanks!

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:25:44 AM

OMG, I can't believe this campaign is suspended. I've joined this just because I loved this website, even advertised in my thread, and now it's ended up in a mystery? Anyways, thanks devthedev for reserving my spot in here, and would still love to be it's part forever, so whenever it starts, please update us so that we may send you the enrollment post once again.

Best regards... Cheers... Smiley

Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:34:08 AM

damn this what happens after i left this sig campaign.. I hope it would still continue though
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:38:20 AM

damn this what happens after i left this sig campaign.. I hope it would still continue though

I think you were in the list, check the spreadsheet, your name was in the list... Wink

caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:57:09 AM

Hey everyone, I've decided to suspend the campaign. I haven't heard from the admin, "CLOUDMINR.IO" after multiple contact requests and there's not much held in escrow. I've tallied up everyone's posts and will be releasing payment within 48 hours.

The spreadsheet is available here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7S4xPJW7B2vG7ofYhoD8WrWUxCvqRskoX_9i4cHLTs

Thanks!
Thanks for this and all the help.
Cloudminr hasn't been online since 12 AM,  Maybe, they don;t intend to pay and comeback, I am still keeping the sig as there are no campaign open. If he does comeback, please count me in.
Thanks for all the help with the campaign.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:32:54 AM

Thanks!

Please keep everything the same as it was. CLOUDMINR.IO topped up the escrow address.

The payout is still on Sunday without any change I hope.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:03:18 PM

I think you were in the list, check the spreadsheet, your name was in the list... Wink

I already informed devthedev about leaving the campaign, I think thats why my name is highlighted with an orange.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:07:18 PM

Still no free spot  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: