Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling A2 Terminator 30MHz Scrypt Miner  (Read 1248 times)
notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:47:55 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 01:13:13 PM by notlist3d

Currently it is on Ebay but I also am willing to accept offers on here - (Sold Link Removed)

Price on here I'm looking for around 1.5 BTC (accepting offers) and you pay shipping.  I am not trying to make money off shipping.

Terminator A2 30 MHz Scrypt Miner

Selling a energy efficient scrypt miner, uses around 350 watts! Compared to Zeus/Hashra miners that use around 1000 watts!

This is a very good miner has been very stable for me.  I have used it for Scrypt mining such as LTC, Dogecoin, etc.   Does require a computer to set pools but after that you can let it run on its own!

I have been able to get speeds up to and a little over 30 MHz (please note this might vary for you depending on pool, location, etc i cannot guarantee speed just tell my experience with this miner)

I ship quickly and realize time is money for other miners.   I have sold scrypt miners including video cards, sf-28, and SHA miners. Buy with confidence. Please note there is no return's on this item, this is because of the nature of bitcoin/scrypt mining.   No returns will be accepted.

notlist3d (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

Item sold on ebay.  Thank to those who send offers, and of course to the buyer.

Locking thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: