Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Metals are getting absolutely monkey hammered  (Read 3152 times)
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:21:19 PM

Anyone care to throw around some educated guesses as to why? And when it will stop?

Planned decreases in investment from China as they start their beautiful deleveraging
It will stop once China is done deleveraging their currency and becomes interested in commodities again
Or if someone else feels like building up the economy significantly.

It will stop when another large country (possibly the us) defaults.  People are fairly blind to the major issue obama is causing with his spending...
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cutesakura

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:01:00 PM

This is currently still a place for investment gold investors to keep their property from inflation, experience tells us that the price of gold is likely to be stable compared to the others, besides gold also highly recognized in all countries, in the current era of bitcoin, besides gold crowd glance where investment is bitcoin, current bitcoin exchange rates tend to go up and stable, competitive exchange rates make many investors turn to bitcoin, it is not all countries accept as a place for investment, but today many powerful countries have acknowledged bitcoin as a place for investment ...  Cool
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:17:36 PM

as long as banks are allowed to print pieces of paper that represent gold and sell them into the market, the gold price is a bottomless pit  Sad

there is an infinite amount of paper gold in the world, mark you.

of course if something goes wrong with that paper gold pyramid, and enough people begin asking for delivery, the stampede will begin and we could see some extreme price movements to the upside

Truth is the new hatespeech.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 09:34:34 PM

I don't know why, but my gold holdings are bleeding like a stuck pig.  Cry
If this keeps up all I'm gona have are pretty doorstops.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:26:45 PM

I don't know why, but my gold holdings are bleeding like a stuck pig.  Cry
If this keeps up all I'm gona have are pretty doorstops.

I'm thinking we may be nearing some kind of bottom? I hope to scoop up my first ounce under a thousand Shocked

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:53:23 PM

I've been enjoying this drop in price for gold/silver.
holding physical silver gives me butterflies in my stomach just like when I look at my bitcoin wallet  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: