Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 07:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Signature Marketplace  (Read 894 times)
Cryptlexity (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 07:00:44 AM

Hey,

I was browsing around bitcointalk and noticed that quite a few people sell their signature space. I was wondering if anyone knew of a service that served just this purpose. Like a user could build their reputation over multiple forums and sell it on a signature marketplace. It would be a time based contract or post count, and allow users to rate each other as both sellers and buyers. Does anyone know if this exists or is the market too small to be useful?
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

Current good signature campaign which is OPEN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854072.0

I am not related to it or anything. Just thought I should post it here. Only member+ accepted there.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:35:55 PM

Hey,

I was browsing around bitcointalk and noticed that quite a few people sell their signature space. I was wondering if anyone knew of a service that served just this purpose. Like a user could build their reputation over multiple forums and sell it on a signature marketplace. It would be a time based contract or post count, and allow users to rate each other as both sellers and buyers. Does anyone know if this exists or is the market too small to be useful?

I doubt that.

Here is one of the few places where signature advertising is rampant, due to the fact that there is a huge density of possibly interested parties. Almost everyone here has gambled before, or considered cloud mining long back.

If you want signature campaigns on BCT itself, here you are : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
jaxxx

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Well fuck you then.

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:24:24 PM

most are auctioned in the auction place, or services section.

Time to jaxxx it up.
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

most are auctioned in the auction place, or services section.

I have never seen an auction for such a thing but maybe they do exist.

Services section has all of the campaigns which are open. Please make they sure they are using an escrow to guarantee a payout!
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:52:01 PM

Admins don't support signature adds so a marketplace is probably not a good idea. It depends if the new forum, which is about to come in a few months, will allow them.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:08:39 AM

Admins don't support signature adds so a marketplace is probably not a good idea. It depends if the new forum, which is about to come in a few months, will allow them.

what are you talking about dude
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 03:52:27 AM

About the signature advertising on the forum. Some people want it to be banned.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:16:56 AM

About the signature advertising on the forum. Some people want it to be banned.

And?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: