Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0% Trading Fee - Bitcoin.co.id - Bitcoin and Alt Coin Marketplace  (Read 14586 times)
bitcoinuts

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:23:37 AM

%0 trading fee..
it's very nice..
bitcoin prices will nıt increase
so if u want earn we should make trade..

bitcoin's price will not increase? Are you sure?  Grin

price will vary sideways for now i guess since chinese is having their new year so less volume till next week i guess

I certainly hope so. I think it was in the middle of October 2014 when those Chinese buyers drove the price up from around $325 to more than $400 within a day. Hope that day would come soon  Grin

that time was crazy! I managed to sell the Bitcoin i bought at around $300 for $400 each, but then I bought some too when the price was like $350 and now it's down to $280. Talk about a roller coaster ride  Cheesy

that's Bitcoin for you buddy  Grin
malassu

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 01:57:07 AM

Just did my first bitcoin to paycoin trade here in bitcoin.co.id. It's so easy and with 0% fee, I'm pretty much satisfied with the service  Smiley
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:01:37 AM

Just did my first bitcoin to paycoin trade here in bitcoin.co.id. It's so easy and with 0% fee, I'm pretty much satisfied with the service  Smiley
very nice
did you make profit from your trading?
i hope you enjoy trading at vip Smiley
malassu

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:43:09 AM

very nice
did you make profit from your trading?
i hope you enjoy trading at vip Smiley

haven't made that much profit, I was just testing out the trading platform first and everything seems great. What's the most popular alt coin here in indonesia?
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 08:55:46 AM

0% fee is good news for daily trader. I'll check it out this exchange. Daily volume there is good enough
foxkyu

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:14:17 PM

haven't made that much profit, I was just testing out the trading platform first and everything seems great. What's the most popular alt coin here in indonesia?
maybe dogecoin and litecoin
paycoin too, but you know that paycoin is scam now

0% fee is good news for daily trader. I'll check it out this exchange. Daily volume there is good enough
yeah, preety low volume there
but you can make easy profit with arbitrage there Smiley
malassu

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:28:44 AM

maybe dogecoin and litecoin
paycoin too, but you know that paycoin is scam now

It is?? How come it's a scam? I haven't really looked it up yet...
nutshell26

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:30:23 AM

your trading volume keeps growing like crazy. One time it even reached 600 BTC/24 hours, if I'm not mistaken? Well done, didn't think there would be so many bitcoin users in Indonesia

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:46:00 AM

your trading volume keeps growing like crazy. One time it even reached 600 BTC/24 hours, if I'm not mistaken? Well done, didn't think there would be so many bitcoin users in Indonesia

yeah, and there are more members in the site now. I think bitcoin.co.id gains about 100 members/day? most of these indonesian bitcoiners are just bitcoin traders though, not users. They don't use bitcoin to shop, they just trade it to gain profit.
nutshell26

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:33:11 AM

yeah, and there are more members in the site now. I think bitcoin.co.id gains about 100 members/day? most of these indonesian bitcoiners are just bitcoin traders though, not users. They don't use bitcoin to shop, they just trade it to gain profit.

and that's why Bitcoin's price fluctuates a lot... Can't do anything about it though, since the price is too unstable for bitcoin to be used as a real currency

resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:06:56 AM

and that's why Bitcoin's price fluctuates a lot... Can't do anything about it though, since the price is too unstable for bitcoin to be used as a real currency

That's right, bitcoins are not an alternative currency. They are something you buy in the midst of a mania, and you will sell at some point in order to get back your money.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:43:09 AM

it is trading volume, so if someone buy 20 btc and sell 20 btc, volume will be 40 btc so it is not a big deal, 600/24 hours is a tiny baby comparing to the other established exchanger, but still the meat is raw, this exchanger is still fairly new
nutshell26

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:52:27 AM

That's right, bitcoins are not an alternative currency. They are something you buy in the midst of a mania, and you will sell at some point in order to get back your money.

yes, but in order to gain mass adoption, there needs to be more bitcoin users than traders. Most people won't want to change their fiat money to bitcoin if the price fluctuates a lot like this... Well, I'm not one to talk though, considering I also trade it for proft, but I do use it to do some online shopping from time to time

malassu

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:34:42 AM

I think it's better to think Bitcoin as a technology that can help people send money better and to avoid unnecessary fees. But as a currency, I agree that it will be fairly impossible for it to become one, or at least won't be happening anytime soon...
nutshell26

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:58:44 AM

it is trading volume, so if someone buy 20 btc and sell 20 btc, volume will be 40 btc so it is not a big deal, 600/24 hours is a tiny baby comparing to the other established exchanger, but still the meat is raw, this exchanger is still fairly new

yeah but I was only comparing to the time when I first joined in. It wasn't even 100 BTC/day, if I remember it correctly. So yeah, they're growing pretty fast

foxkyu

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:33:54 AM

Quote from: nutshell26 link=topic=854408.msg10686354#msg10686354
yeah but I was only comparing to the time when I first joined in. It wasn't even 100 BTC/day, if I remember it correctly. So yeah, they're growing pretty fast
bitcoin user in indonesia growing very fast
you can see total user almost 50k and user online in chat almost 300/day
but we still need more people to join, especially from overseas
nutshell26

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:32:25 AM

Quote from: nutshell26 link=topic=854408.msg10686354#msg10686354
bitcoin user in indonesia growing very fast
you can see total user almost 50k and user online in chat almost 300/day
but we still need more people to join, especially from overseas

Agreed. That's why they have those alt coins markets right? I hope bitcoin.co.id will add more coins to the market to attract more customers

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:40:03 AM

I think it's better to think Bitcoin as a technology that can help people send money better and to avoid unnecessary fees. But as a currency, I agree that it will be fairly impossible for it to become one, or at least won't be happening anytime soon...

it's surely going to take some time and we need to wait for government's regulations, but I think it's not impossible if there are more people using Bitcoin as real money and not just like speculating in it
foxkyu

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:18:05 AM

it's surely going to take some time and we need to wait for government's regulations, but I think it's not impossible if there are more people using Bitcoin as real money and not just like speculating in it
actually i am using bitcoin to buy pulse
using bitcoin not rupiah as a payment
it's little bit cheaper if price of bitcoin continue rising Smiley
nutshell26

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:03:55 AM

actually i am using bitcoin to buy pulse
using bitcoin not rupiah as a payment
it's little bit cheaper if price of bitcoin continue rising Smiley

I used Bitcoin once to buy a movie ticket and shirts online, but I've never went to an actual shop in person and then paid the bill with bitcoin. It's still a bit hard to find places that accept payment in bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: